Wait, where am I?

T

ThatWeirdBlobThing

Original poster
Hmm, it seems I have stumbled upon yet another roleplaying site. Time for introductions! I'm a twenty something year old blob, I've been rping for about five years now. I'm into fantasy and magic, 'n stuff. I also like wholesome and comedic plots. I usually play as OCs, but I'm down with doing someone else if need be. I enjoy playing multiple characters, though It depends on the story how many I want to do. , The OCs I usually use are, (These are all part of a species called Hybrids)

Carpet: One of my first OCs, she's my cute lil chaotic gal. She's a shape shifter, though she normally stays in her regular form.

Lucca: The non-official protector of Carpet. He follows her almost everywhere to ensure she doesn't explode or destroy anything. I consider him a middle aged mom with way too many kids. Eight to be exact. (Not biological kids, he just takes care of them.)

Lime: The "king" of Lucids. Lucids are a subspecies of Hybrid. He doesn't exactly rule them, just helps his friend rule them. Probably the most annoying/chaotic of the group. That's why I love him haha.

I never know what to put on these, hope this is enough, g'day!