Wahatamachee National Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're welcome, it's not a prob," Aideen told him, giving him a smile sympathizing, her green eyes worried. "I'm glad you're not hurt at least, and it really is a relief." She frowned slightly as she drank more of her coffee. "It's just so strange that it's suddenly just blow up."

She sat down on her chair before nodding. She herself wasn't too sure who it could belong too, but she trusted Kellyn's judgement. She trusted mostly anyone's judgement more than hers, actually. She gulped down the rest of her coffee before leaning forward. "D'you think maybe the disappearance has to do with the graffiti?"

'She called you a freak'
'She did not!'
'She's too dumb to look for' Clover started to scratch at her ear, the voices always got louder when Greg 'stepped out'. All these people in the same room started to bug her and Clover wanted them to go away but she knew better. They had to work together and kicking people out didn't lean toward teamwork. Clover turned to Aideen.

"Properly not, unless they did the graffiti and got lost while running away from the scene. Can we go clean now? I don't want to be coupted up in here." Today was gonna be a grumpy Clover day it seemed.

Mark stay sittong on the chair and leaning on the wall behinde him,he was awake,he was hearing mostly and staying silent,well he needed a Little rest for now,seeing much was of the dissaperance he kinda knew alredy,so he got slightly confy and would Close his eyes.

Mark dint Drift to sleep,he was awake he was just resting,he could hear so if somthing needed attention he wwas awake so...no problem here.

"Remember, those messages at camp began appearing AFTER the first four disappearances." Kellyn finished his coffee. "We should probably get going, I also need to stop by town, so it's gonna be a long trip." He put his mug on his desk, and put his now fried laptop in his bag, and flung it around his back. "Ready, everyone?"

"I know, I just meant..." Aideen's voice trailed to a stop, feeling a little foolish. She decided shutting up was the best thing. She stood up and walked back to her desk and grabbed her backpack, putting it on and tightening it around her waist. "Mhm, yes, I'm ready."

At the sound of leaving, Clover ran over to grab her bag. Finally they got to leave! Clover went to stand by Kellyn, waiting impatiently to go.
'Let's buy candy while we're out'
'A new pair of boots would be nice'
'Let's try for a gun!'
'No, Clover can't have a gun and you know that.'
"Guys shhh, I can get candy and boots after work and Greg's right, I can't have a gun." Clover whispered so only Kellyn may hear her. The park made it very clear she was not to handle a gun unless she took medication. Clover refused the medicine and accepted that she couldn't have a gun. But sometimes the voices disagreed and wanted a gun like everyone else. What they wanted the gun for Clover had no idea.

Gale headed up the hill back towards the main office, relieved to see the building at last. She'd been re-marking a couple of the trails to help make sure nobody got lost, and had nearly gotten lost herself. Either way she was done and back without any trouble, which was more than she could say for probably everyone else. Gale tried not to think about what had happened to those campers...

Status
Not open for further replies.