Wahatamachee National Park-OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, then I'm going to go with my original plan of her having been pregnant during the attack, and having a toddler-aged child now. If that's all acceptable I'll put up her CS tomorrow.

Okay, then I'm going to go with my original plan of her having been pregnant during the attack, and having a toddler-aged child now. If that's all acceptable I'll put up her CS tomorrow.
Alright.

Are you a Ranger? Or just like a tourist?

Sorry to be so uncertain and vague, I was still looking up stuff like requirements for the job.

Name: Abigail "Gale" Cameron

Appearance: Long brown hair (usually braided for practical purposes), brown eyes, soft features and build, but surprisingly strong beneath it. She has a couple of scars along her left arm and shoulder, and is missing her left pinkie finger, and most of the ring and middle ones as well.
Ibuki.Satsuki.full.1671245.jpg

Personality: Gale's very quiet and observant, good at noticing details but not so good at pointing them out to other people. She's slow to trust anyone and slower to tell them anything about how she got hurt; she does not like pity. A bit of a control freak, but at least she's prepared--that's what she tells herself, anyway.

Supplies: Bear spray, first-aid kit, flashlight, compass, personal radio, multi-tool and four-inch knife, purification tablets for water, lighter, parachute cord, flares.

Strengths: Stamina/endurance, knowledge of local plants and animals, stealthy.

Weaknesses: Left arm has limited range of motion, has a five-year-old child (her son Hazel) in tow most of the time, does not usually carry a gun because she struggles using them with her missing fingers and doesn't like them in general.

Other: Gale's childhood and early teen years were unremarkable; two parents, one brother, middle class, interest in nature that led her to become interested in parks. The first drastic thing to happen to her was getting pregnant when she was 16. Once her boyfriend Alec got over the shock, he asked her to take a trip with him and some friends to figure things out. She was already interested in working at Wahatamachee as a volunteer so the trip served multiple purposes. Unfortunately they never got that chance.

On their very first hike they were attacked by a crazy man wielding an axe. Gale was the only (known) survivor; she took a couple of hits to the left side, then Alec intervened to help her and gave her the time to run. The attack left her a mess both physically and mentally, and she didn't have the energy to try to deal with the trauma. Then her baby was born and she didn't have the luxury of doing nothing anymore. Recovery was not easy, even with the help of parents and doctors, but having someone to care for gave her a reason to keep trying. Slowly she's gotten back into something like a normal life, even getting into a college program. Now she's volunteered at Wahatamachee, partly for college credits and partly to face and conquer her fears.

Sorry to be so uncertain and vague, I was still looking up stuff like requirements for the job.

Name: Abigail "Gale" Cameron

Appearance: Long brown hair (usually braided for practical purposes), brown eyes, soft features and build, but surprisingly strong beneath it. She has a couple of scars along her left arm and shoulder, and is missing her left pinkie finger, and most of the ring and middle ones as well.
Ibuki.Satsuki.full.1671245.jpg

Personality: Gale's very quiet and observant, good at noticing details but not so good at pointing them out to other people. She's slow to trust anyone and slower to tell them anything about how she got hurt; she does not like pity. A bit of a control freak, but at least she's prepared--that's what she tells herself, anyway.

Supplies: Bear spray, first-aid kit, flashlight, compass, personal radio, multi-tool and four-inch knife, purification tablets for water, lighter, parachute cord, flares.

Strengths: Stamina/endurance, knowledge of local plants and animals, stealthy.

Weaknesses: Left arm has limited range of motion, has a five-year-old child (her son Hazel) in tow most of the time, does not usually carry a gun because she struggles using them with her missing fingers and doesn't like them in general.

Other: Gale's childhood and early teen years were unremarkable; two parents, one brother, middle class, interest in nature that led her to become interested in parks. The first drastic thing to happen to her was getting pregnant when she was 16. Once her boyfriend Alec got over the shock, he asked her to take a trip with him and some friends to figure things out. She was already interested in working at Wahatamachee as a volunteer so the trip served multiple purposes. Unfortunately they never got that chance.

On their very first hike they were attacked by a crazy man wielding an axe. Gale was the only (known) survivor; she took a couple of hits to the left side, then Alec intervened to help her and gave her the time to run. The attack left her a mess both physically and mentally, and she didn't have the energy to try to deal with the trauma. Then her baby was born and she didn't have the luxury of doing nothing anymore. Recovery was not easy, even with the help of parents and doctors, but having someone to care for gave her a reason to keep trying. Slowly she's gotten back into something like a normal life, even getting into a college program. Now she's volunteered at Wahatamachee, partly for college credits and partly to face and conquer her fears.
I had a friend over. Approved.

• Love
Reactions: Michelle the Editor
Status
Not open for further replies.