1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-fi, modern, horror, a bit of dark romance stories.
(I couldn't think of something better for the intro title.)

But anyway's, hello~

I'm Wade, I like RPs, I enjoy storytelling and character development, and I certainly enjoy creating. It's fun and energetic for me, and hopefully I'm not alone.

Well, Wade, welcome. I'm sad to have to tell you that you are completely alone. No one here likes roleplaying, storytelling, or creating. :P Obviously, I'm kidding. You're very much at home among our talented group of writers and creators. We have an awesome community. If you end up having any questions about the site, please don't hesitate to reach out!

wadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewade

welcome :D hope my name-callin didn't wear you out. I hope you have lots of fun on Iwaku and make great roleplays!

wadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewadewade

welcome :D hope my name-callin didn't wear you out. I hope you have lots of fun on Iwaku and make great roleplays!
I hope I don't get murdered, JESUS YOUR AVATAR WANTS TO KILL EVERYONE! Lol

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: rissa
Deadpool is babe. Love the avatar and welcome to Iwaku, man! ^.^

Hi Wade, welcome to the gang!

Hope you have lots of fun exploring the site and finding new and exciting stories to tell. And adding your talents to our local brand of enthusiastic crazy!

And yes; any questions or whatever, ask away!

Welcome to Iwaku, Wade! Glad to have ya aboard!

main-qimg-aa8aae006739e62d737e9d9a32972f45-c

Reactions: Mara
Welcome to iwaku!! We have a great group of creative people here, and you are definitely not alone in your love of creating!! Settle in and let us know if you need anything, or have any questions. We are always glad to be of help! And most importantly...HAVE FUN!!

Did not realize so many people posted in this thread, I'm amazed by the welcome

WadeWadeWadeWad- oh wait, someone already did that. Crap.

Anyhoo, welcome to Iwaku! Sorry I'm a little late on the welcome (you've got a fancy blue name now, look at that), but Deadpool is one of my favourite anti-heroes so I just had to leave a message. See you around!

There's, like, uh... five people here who like to roleplay from time to time. I can give you their usernames if you want. They'd love to add a sixth to their group.

Those five people, of course, are the entire site. Welcome aboard. Enjoy this delicious cookie.