W-i-t-c-h with a B

Siren sighed.
"My.. family.. is not.. here."
She said quietly, looking back at him.

She opened the door- it was quiet and dark.

So either her family didn't exist or wasn't home- he opted to think of the second one, just so his morals wouldn't be so concerned. Actually, they still were, but it was a god excuse in his book to think that way. "So you're home alone? It's lonely that way, isn't it? I live with three other people, and if nothing else one of them is basically always home except during school hours, so...It's hard to be home alone. Or in my room alone, for that matter."

He scratched his cheek curiously, while noting to himself she'd spoken again. Her voice, though difficult for her, was rather cute to him. Much more enjoyable than his friend he'd been with, at least. "You know, it's a shame you don't talk more- though it seems to hurt you a bit at first, huh? But still, it's a shame...You have a cute voice."

Siren turned to look at him curiously.
"You t-talk.. a lot."
She sighed.

"It does.. Hurt. A bit."
But she was getting better at it.

"I tend to change my speaking habits based on who I'm with. Since generally you don't talk a lot, I take the initiative and try to compensate by doing most of it for you." He smiled simply, adding, "That, and I was just with the most talkative person on the planet beforehand. Maya tends to push you into overdrive because you can't get a word in easily."