★彡 W.I.T.C.H Rp ☆彡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quintessence

Original poster
Ah yes. I'm sure many of you recall a series called W.I.T.C.H that aired on television as well as be sold as comics at your local book fair. It has always been a interesting favorite of mine and, just like many series do,

Now if you aren't really familiar with the series, feel free to head on over heeerrreee if you want to find out a little about it. I highly recommend the series for sure.

Plot
So for the plot were looking for something along the lines of Meridian being threatened under siege sending the last heir to Earth for safety. The cycle of guardians has stopped for nearly 40 years and the previous guardians far too aged to do anything about it. However, 5 young girls have already been chosen and conviently attend the same high school. When their teacher calls them all and presents to them the Heart of Kandrakar thus presenting them as guardians with power. Their job is simple; learn to control the power they have been presented with and help the young king of Meridian get his throne back from the evil witch that took it away and her minions.

Roles
Here's the fun part~.

Heart User (Reserved for Justaddnutts)- The leader of the group. The heart user is the holder of The Heart Of Kandrakar and without her presents, the others cannot transform. This user also uses the element of Quintessence (Don't go trying to control me ok? XD)

Water User (Reserved for Akira) - The user of water is able to control and manipulate water whether it is from a large body or thin air.

Fire User - The user of fire is able to summon and control flames of any size as well as focus it to act on the users will.

Earth User - The user of earth is able to control and manipulate plant growth as well as command the earth around them.

Air User (Reserved for Quintessence) - The user of air is able to use the gusts to her advantage and even control the air within living beings.

King Of Meridian - Son of the late Queen of Meridan. He is a powerful sorcerer, however has been overthrown by an evil witch and sent to Earth to be protected by the guardians. Surprisingly, he is around the guardians age.

(optional)Evil Witch - Current ruler of Meridan. Plotting to create an army and destroy other worlds as well as kill the king.

Also fun thing to do if you want to make a character in this~

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Raven
Seems interesting! I'm going to have to think about who I would like to reserve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I have my OC ready, well her looks anyway

hDJtnl7.png

And my lil bro (who also loves steven universe, i forgot to mention that) made on that someone else can use if they want

WRMHin6.png

Reactions: Quintessence
Seems interesting! I'm going to have to think about who I would like to reserve.
Why thank you very much. I know my face is quite the sight... Oh wait you meant the rp idea.. Darn XD

Also I have my OC ready, well her looks anyway

hDJtnl7.png

And my lil bro (who also loves steven universe, i forgot to mention that) made on that someone else can use if they want

WRMHin6.png
10/10 loves. Super adorbs

Reactions: Heichou
yes hello i am here to reserve the heart user if thats ok....

If we don't get more interest we could double up?

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%2011.47.33%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%2011.47.11%20PM.png

Proof of developing concept!

We still a thing here guys?

Ok so final count. Just the 3 of us right?

Status
Not open for further replies.