W I S H M A K E R ~

Yeh, he's going to be pretty scary when he gets going haha. We'll just have to wait and see how scary though, I already have a nice idea for my opening. I'll just wait on you to post of course, for now, I need sleep. ;D Night.

Ah jeez I forgot to make a character for this. Blagh! Can't work on it right this instant because my brain is sleepy but I'll do it as soon as I feel able.

I think we need to start a soon as and turn this into the best role-play on the entire site. ;D

Name: Uunia De'Hiron
Appearance: King_Of_Fighters_by_K46.jpg
Occupational Information: Even in the future, people need a fix, and drugs are still high in commodity. However, with the government in control of pretty much everything and having there eyes and ears everywhere, such substances have been under there control, under the table of course. Having such an occupation of course is never legal in the public eye and makes those who sell subject to the most dangerous people both law abiding and other wise. He has great skills in hacking, conversation, small fire arms, and a little hand to hand fighting when things get rough.

History: Even in the future not everything's clean and proper. There are still those that live in slums, still those that scratch and claw just to make it to the next day, and those who do whatever it takes to move out of the hell that is there circumstance. Uunia is one of those people. Growing up the tech slums of Old Ksaira, he learned early that life was never fair and that you did what you had to do to get by. His father an officer in the Ksaira Police department and his mother a teacher for one of the nearby schools, he was almost never watched. He was truely raised by the streets and those that lived there. He learned how to fight, con, and eventually hack while hanging with many of the slum's unseemly people. From pimps, dealers, smugglers, and addicts, he learned from the worst how to survive.

He went to the same school his mother taught at almost always being hounded on by her when he wasn't doing his homework and even more so when ever he got into fights. He did show promise when he did do the work, but many figured he was dumb due to his lack of interest. He in fact, was possibly the brightest student the school had. On many occasions he had been stopped from making money in the school by making fight clubs, gambling, and in his last venture in high school, selling stimulants. He was always caught not by his own actions, but by the mouths of others. Most of the time with anyone he got close to, they tended to rat him out to keep out of trouble. However due to the constant trouble he had gotten into he was soon kicked out of school. When his mother caught wind of his actions, she did the most drastic thing she could think of. After consulting with his father, Uunia was soon kicked out of his home, tossing his belongings and clothes out in the streets. It hurt him to the core to have to deal with such an event, but after a few weeks, that bitter pain turned to drive. It was either fold in and die, or brush off and move on

It's been seven years since he was kicked out and for the most part, he had done well on his own. After working the streets as a pickpocket and robber, he soon found connections in the lowest places through the people he fenced his stolen goods. They lead him into the world of drug trafficking and how it was being run these days. He found out that the drugs were actually being made by the government and sold to masses as a way to increase revenue off the books. Most officials knew about it and refused to acknowledge it to the public. What interested him more was the money that he would be raking in. Once they arranged what he'd be selling, he accepted being part of this underground life. Thanks to his new employer's he'd be exempt from the death sentence, but they wouldn't help him should he be found out by anyone not in on the project. He knows about the power struggle with the government, and for the most part, doesn't put much worry in it. "The way I see it, people are gonna die anyway. They're just speeding things up..."

Personality: A cool headed man, he doesn't sweat the small things and stays relaxed in even the most intense situations. Even with his clients going mad in the riots and the government being turned on its ear, he keeps cool, calm , and collected. For the most part, he is very anti-social. He stays mostly to himself and is always weary of anyone's intentions. He tends to be the one to listen first then react and also reads into things people usually wouldn't, from body language to the tone in which people talk. He's slow to trust and quick to end relations when things start to go south. The only people he truly trusts at the moment are his suppliers and his father.

Received a Death Sentence?: no
Anything Important: (wouldn't mind having someone play this character's dad) He has skills in fighting, small firearms, hacking, reading body language as well as speech. He is hard to lie to.

So...just curious but when are we starting this up?

IM SORRY D;
midterms killed me.
it'll be up before this weekend.
thank you for waiting!

thankyouthankyou, sorrysorry!

It's awesomely fine, don't worry. I'm still here don't worry, hurry it up!

take your time? x3
hiatus = because i had a fever! im almost better so i'll put this back together this weekend!
i apologizee again x.x.x

Name: Amanda Johnson
Occupational Information: Amanda takes pictures of the different riots and stuff. She then blogs them and writes stories to go along with the pictures informing the public of what is going on around the city. She has been attacked by many different people that think she is working for the government.
History: Amanda has always been a hard worker. Both parents had to work while she was a child to support her and her sister. She has always been middle, but more like low, class. At a young age she had a love for writing and decided that she would be a reporter and combined her love for photography with it. Working hard to get herself through school and then somehow managing to get into college and get a bachelor's degree Amanda finally managed to get a job at a local newspaper.
Personality: Amanda is very sweet most of the time but can be a total smart aleck when she feels offended or like she's under attack. She strives to see the best in people but sometimes fails when she believes they are acting like baboons.
Received a Death Sentence?: Yes, but she might be able to somehow gather up enough money to pay him off. She highly doubts it so at the moment she is hiding from authorities.

I....Will join this...because it sounds epic...

Ugh, I will get back to you on whether I can participate or not. IB schoolwork and Internal Assessments leave me too brain dead to write anything decent half the time nowadays, it seems.

O__O Oh my goodness, this sounds amazing~! Sadly I'm not experienced in futuristic-typed RPs, nor ones dealing in government. ; 3 ; My lack of knowledge in government and such makes me feel I shouldn't apply. TT 3 TT </3 But I'll surely be watching as the plot develops, since this seems like it will be a really wonderful story to read! *__* <3 I can't wait to see what happens when everything starts~! > u < <3 *Holds up a #1 fan sign and cheers from the sidelines~*

NOTICE....

As per this explanation, I'm reallyreally sorry to let this just drop for now.
When I have time and I come back, I'll start this up and hopefully, you'll be around with time to waste to roleplay with me! ;P

I apologize for letting you all down.

Please forgive me~~

The lagging and the inconsistency was something I was trying to change, as you probably know, but I wasn't able to handle it at the moment.

Thank you.

Sakura