VRMMORPG rp (signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the basics of the reaper class but could you get into detail about it?

Name
Lisa Desire

Appearance
pswGv8w.jpg

Personality
Will be Fully decide in the IC

Notes about your self for the character creation
You will rarely ever see her without a PK sign next to her name... She become stronger quickly.

Class
Magical Swordswoman

Sub-class
Assassin

Starting gear
The stuff on the picture + a Basic Katana.

Notes about previous self
Amalia LaCroix is the child of a very rich, french family. She is 17 and is going to a university that her parents choose for her.
She was more or less forgotten by her parents and it would probably take months for them to notice her absence.
(Generic situation)​

Last edited:
PKer wouldnt be a subclass thats just some thing you do in game and talking about subclasses im going to change mine.

PKer wouldnt be a subclass thats just some thing you do in game and talking about subclasses im going to change mine.
The idea was her being somebody whom targets other pk and specializes on taking them down.
Which would go into the assassin direction... I just dont want her to be a full assassin.

So it would be pk defender then still not sure if that could be a subclass but what ever.

So it would be pk defender then still not sure if that could be a subclass but what ever.
I will change it.

And no... PK defender protect others. She has no problem to pk them right away for no reason at all. She does not think of protecting others :)

Ok then...
You are the GM of this RP. If you dont like something of my character, do tell me and I will work on it.
If nothing is wrong, is it approved?

Ya its approved, though i feel like PKer isnt quite the right title for what you explained but whatever.

Oh you changed it to tailor, you could put your subclass as assine so your not full assine, you choose. (Cant spell assine lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: White
Ya its approved, though i feel like PKer isnt quite the right title for what you explained but whatever.
I agree. I just went with it because I was unable to find the right word that would perfectly fit the picture in my head.
"Pker" just goes into that direction.
She is more or less bringing vengeance in a way, is she not?
Does not matter X)

I changed the sub class to Tailor as your argument is more than just valid "It is just something you do".

Just to be 100% sure.
I browsed and went quickly through the pages but did not find it.
Is the IC already up?

Oh you changed it to tailor, you could put your subclass as assine so your not full assine, you choose. (Cant spell assine lol)
Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, the IC is not yet up

• Thank You
Reactions: White
Please use "@Desire " when it is up.

The Regular alerts may bug out and give no alerts and that will make sure I will get a notice no matter what.

Lol, I have no life, so instead of watching threads, I stalk them xP

Lol, I have no life, so instead of watching threads, I stalk them xP
I am looking for a couple more RPs to get involved into. Seen anything interesting?

There's another SAO based one that im in, as well as one on parkour in the future, and um..... Well i should probably post for the other rp i would recomend which is a sort of marvel one called the conversion initiative. Though for any further information on any of them you would have to pm me since i dont want to clutter the OOC

There's another SAO based one that im in, as well as one on parkour in the future, and um..... Well i should probably post for the other rp i would recomend which is a sort of marvel one called the conversion initiative. Though for any further information on any of them you would have to pm me since i dont want to clutter the OOC
For SAO themed I feel this one will be enough... Too much of the same is going to mix things up in the head.

I have no connection to the Marvel universe... so that would not be interesting at all for me D:

/sad

@Desire I find something wrong with the idea of a sub-class geared exclusively toward player-killing. In my mind, a game where players can only die once would not include a class or profession to make killing players easier. However, I do think a sub-class that can benefit from PKs is plausible, so long as it extends a little beyond that as well. Might I suggest "Headhunter" or "Vigilante" as options? A sub-class whose job is to hunt down criminals (Player or Non-Player) and collect rewards for doing so. They would have abilities for tracking a specific target and preventing that target from escaping. (I don't see any way this couldn't be used on non-criminals as well, but the "designer's intent" is less murderous)

Is that close to what you have in mind?

• Love
Reactions: Shadicmaster
@Desire I find something wrong with the idea of a sub-class geared exclusively toward player-killing. In my mind, a game where players can only die once would not include a class or profession to make killing players easier. However, I do think a sub-class that can benefit from PKs is plausible, so long as it extends a little beyond that as well. Might I suggest "Headhunter" or "Vigilante" as options? A sub-class whose job is to hunt down criminals (Player or Non-Player) and collect rewards for doing so. They would have abilities for tracking a specific target and preventing that target from escaping. (I don't see any way this couldn't be used on non-criminals as well, but the "designer's intent" is less murderous)
Is that close to what you have in mind?
Nope. She is a player Killer.
She mainly targets other people with PK though...
She will not target any of your characters though... that would be rude to do.

In my head PK follows the exact same concept as in SAO.

"Assassin" does not specifically focus on killing player. The idea is that she makes use of certain of its skills to take people down.
She will not be able to do them as well as a Pure assassin. Ever. That would be morally not possible due to fairness reasons ;o

Why? Why does Lisa murder? Pleasure? Adrenaline? A twisted sense of Justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.