VRMMORPG Gifted Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your new weakness. Still waiting to see your second character. However this RP might not get another player... which is no fun. Do you know anyone that might be willing to join us?

I know no one... All my friends who RP quit a while back and started a gay fanfiction writing club (no joke) and that's all they do now in terms of writing.

Oh, interesting... I don't have any friends interested in this either. Welp, time to start begging.

Maybe make a banner and post something in the interest check section? Or just remake the thread in one of the sections that gets checked more often like Modern or something :D

Mmmm... Perhaps. I think I'll just give up though. I'm not good at this GM thing.

Hah I can sympathise there. I'm pretty sure I'm a terrible GM. I like coming up with interesting settings though so I don't really care if I don't get any interest. It's fun just thinking up a setting, and as you write it you come up with more and more details to add. I think I prefer the making settings and characters more than the actual RPing tbh.

Haha, yeah. I can agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.