• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a while, Bella finally finished setting up the medic office.The office now looked like any clinic, only this one had an oven at the far corner of the room and a tea set on a round table besides it.Above the oven hung a mini cabinet, which contained her ingredients in making tea and coffee and pastries.She always liked to have a mini kitchen near her, since she did like making and having a cup once in a while."Hm? I guess I forgot to bring sugar..." she mumbled, looking at her small glass jar.With her sugar jar, she walked down the hallway, greeting some poeople who passed by.Not much people were still outside since everyone's preparing for launch.

When she got to the kitchen, she was surprised to see two men feasting on the tea and pastries that seemed to be for the captain. "Um...what are you two doing...?" she asked, stepping in the kitchen and stopping in front of the door.

Reactions: Dunruffle
(Welp, I'm just gonna post. Yell at me if I'm not allowed to. XD By the way, I roleplay in first-person... will this be an issue for anyone? Speak now or forever hold your peace. :P)
Brandi
I lay on my bed with my nose stuffed in a M-33 Hawk engine repair manual- my idea of light reading. I've been totally dead for the outside world for a good half-hour now as I read about carburetors and various other engine components, idly fidgeting as I try to cram all the little details in my brain. I mark my place and set the book down when the letters start rearranging themselves, giving my head a good shake like a dog clearing water from it's ears before I head down to the hangar bay where the mechs and various other fun machines are kept, unsure of what I'm supposed to be doing among the almost unnoticeable bustle of launch. I'm a soldier and a pilot, not a starship expert by any means, and I only have rudimentary knowledge of how the thing works. I absently remove my pistol from it's holster, clean it, and reassemble it, my hands moving automatically as I continue wandering in the general direction of the hangar.

Status
Not open for further replies.