Vriden Core (ooc and signup Come and join :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone interact with my character he is in front of the captain! I can't post without it!

I was waiting as well, deal with it and adapt before I have Atlas step on you.

"he is in front of the captain"-and yet,he doesn't notice you.
#iHopeCaptainSenpaiNoticesMe *shotshotshot*

I'm so sorry,I think I'm lacking sleep. xD

No the captain just needs his morning Tea.

xD Sorry everyone, I'll post tomorrow x)

I posted. Hopefully I can get those lonely marines involved plus anyone on the bridge :P

I posted. Hopefully I can get those lonely marines involved plus anyone on the bridge :P
There are other ground forces as well. If this is a Phoenix class then we have full armies.

• Love
Reactions: Silvir
There are other ground forces as well. If this is a Phoenix class then we have full armies.

I meant the other marine characters. I realize that the ship is quite large

hmm list at first page doesn't seem updated. o-o
Oh and do tell when you want me to launch this big baby into space ^^
Kind of pressed some time into my post to allow others to do their stuff before launch....O.o
Btw do we have a second pilot for the ship yet??

hmm list at first page doesn't seem updated. o-o
Oh and do tell when you want me to launch this big baby into space ^^
Kind of pressed some time into my post to allow others to do their stuff before launch....O.o
Btw do we have a second pilot for the ship yet??
No but you do have a AI the other pilot for the drop ship.

so umm....i wanna post but I dont want to take up the whole thread with just my posts. The IC thread has been kinda quiet and I was just wondering if we are still going or not? (hopefully im just over reacting...)

It's on, and go ahead. Some of us have been busy. I won't be posting for a while due to perpetration for finals.

Yeah finals are annoying...

(Okay, this is a fairly new character, so please bear with me as I work out her personality! :P And let me know if my signup is good to go please.)
Name: Trooper/Marine Brandiwen Shasti Keets (NN Brandi)
Personality: Brandi is, in a nutshell, tough. She doesn't take crap from anyone, and is more likely to provoke a fight than avoid it. She can come off as sarcastic and arrogant and often accidentally insults people with offhanded comments she makes that are just brutally honest. She prefers her own company or that of her fellow soldiers over large crowds or civilians, and her people skills need more than a little work. She does have a wicked sense of humor though, and her jokes, though crude, get the point across, especially when she aims them at someone in particular. Brandi also has quite the repertoire of cuss words, and uses them on a regular basis. (or rather, when she gets pissed off, which happens often.) She does have a softer side under the tough exterior though, and is incredibly loyal to her close friends, of which she only has one, possibly two.
Bio: Brandi grew up in the lawless city of Scorpia, where her personality and fighting skills (Which are excellent, thank you very much.) developed as a result of severe mistrust of people, and for good reason. She started working for a local mechanic and smith, Oren, when she was 16 in exchange for food and shelter, and he ended up taking her under his wing and training her in the fine art of killing, with some flight skills on the side, and later, as their main focus. Brandi displayed an incredible aptitude for flying, and quickly developed into one of the best pilots on the planet under his excellent tutelage. Well, as good as you can get in an old, homemade rust bucket of a plane. She was picked up by the military when she was 19 while they were recruiting in Scorpia and has been there ever since.
Likes: Brandi loves being in the air in whatever plane she can get her hands on. Flying is her passion and her career. She also enjoys drawing (though not very well) and she's a sucker for peppermint anything. Target practice is another hobby.
Dislikes: Brandi's biggest annoyance is stuck-up jerks and bullies. She may be overconfident and rough around the edges, but she does treat people like human beings with worries and cares. She also hates the sound of wood being chewed on. She doesn't know why, but it drives her insane. She also really doesn't like dresses or skirts. Be prepared to be severely injured if you try to get her into either.
Other: She has a slight accent that might be deemed Scottish back on Earth.
Picture: Can't find a good one anywhere. A description will have to do for now. XD
Brandi is 5'6, tall for a girl, and muscular, though not exactly curvy. She's the opposite actually, flat-chested with a decidedly non-hourglass figure. Her medium brown hair is short, coming down to about her chin, and is often quite messy or slapped up in a ponytail, matching her cynical, dark brown eyes and hiding the small white scar on her right temple. Her skin is somewhat-tanned, and she has a light saddle of freckles across her nose and cheekbones. Her hands have multiple small scars on them and the nails are always ragged and chewed and embedded with grease, oil or a similar substance from working on whatever mechanical thing she's found to repair on any given day. A large scar runs down the side of her thigh from a plane crash, but it doesn't affect her at all. Her general style of dress is simple, camo or black combat pants, white tank tops and black steel-toed combat boots.

Yay new person! I was worried cuz the thread has been very quiet....i love the plot so it would suck if it died before the ship even left..

*waves* Hi! New to Iwaku, not new to RPing. XD And scifi obsessed. :p This is my first RP on here, so don't be surprised if I'm a little awkward for the first few days. It'll go away. (I hope.)

No worries. The creator seems to be afk so idk how long this thread will last

I feel very lost on the first posts.....Im not sure if i should launch of wait. >.<

Oh and not to be a whiny person or anything but Wolf could you perhaps look into paragraphs. I have problems reading whey they are absent >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.