Vriden Core (ooc and signup Come and join :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if I should bring Bethany over as well, though she is quite devoted to Kelt as her captain XD
I may rework her

Yea I'd have to change her, was thinking a geneticist/behaviorist who is very interested in learning more about the Blues (aka she really wants to capture a live one for study x3)
Her reasoning for being on board wouldn't be known to everyone as the government doesn't really want people to know about the experimentation they are doing and she's being paid to conduct her research as efficiently and quietly as she can

Perfect! Then do that. :) oh and it's your turn to post on the mini rp.

Name: Atlas
Chassis: REX IV
8146070529_cf23cde783_b.jpg

Unit type: Ground dominance advanced nuclear weapons platform.
Weapons:
2x Mk IX Advanced Suppression 40mm auto cannons
1x Xt III 400mm heavy rail cannon
1x Xs II AA rail gun system
4x 40mm light anti armor guns
2x HF heat blades (leg mounted)
200x restock able archer AT missiles
Armor: Titanium A3 alloy (heavy)
Power plant: Suzuki gen2
Boosters: advanced shock point drive
Shields: hard light (super heavy)
Role: heavy nuclear assault platform.
Bio: Atlas is a gen5 super heavy unit. It was built as a last resort against the blue blue onslaught being fielded against enemy armies as a last resort rear guard. The REX IV project was listed as a huge success by high command in sight of pilots in these machines destroying 279 invading armies in engagements across the frontier.

The reality the project was not so great. The grim reality was that amongst the 279 total victories despite the use of nuclear munitions fired from its main gun. 273 of those victories ultimately required the pilots to fight to their end before manually detonating the core resulting in an explosion equal to a nova grade warhead. Only 280 units were ever produced.

The REX IV "Atlas" heavy weapons platform: class V WMD
Armor: heavy [EX] grade, [C+] grade vs air threats.
Hight: 10/10
Weight: 10/10
Role: heavy support/assault walker artillery and siege warfare unit. WMD.
Mobility: [D]
Weaponry: [A++], [EX] with authorization.
Shields: [EX]
Boosters: [C+]
Power plant:[A+++]
Repair: [D++]
Entry: heavy dropship.
Evac: heavy dropship
Others: [this unit is only permitted use of nuclear ordinance under captains allowance.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!! Did anyone read my post? Did anyone like my CS? I'm hoping so...

Hahah I know how you feel....I know exactly how you feel, Silvir.

Have a few questions im curious about.
What does the big ship we are in look like. Just an quick description would help get the idea of what Sasha is flying. Not fully important im mostly curious XD

But here is the part im really curious and uncertain about.....O_O are we docked to a space port. Or is this ship on a planet.
And as a finale Is this the maiden flight??

Have a few questions im curious about.
What does the big ship we are in look like. Just an quick description would help get the idea of what Sasha is flying. Not fully important im mostly curious XD

But here is the part im really curious and uncertain about.....O_O are we docked to a space port. Or is this ship on a planet.
And as a finale Is this the maiden flight??

Very good questions 1) the ships of the Humans are bulky and more like the ships you see in Halo and with dropships looking similar to pelicans, But transport for Mechs that cannot be dropped from orbit are taken there by ships of a similar look and feel to the ones of clone wars in Star wars just on a larger scale. 2) This is the Maiden Voyage, She is a new ship and has the newest systems and weapons aboard as well as a new section devoted to Research of blue tech, as well as advance Medical research and care.

Very good questions 1) the ships of the Humans are bulky and more like the ships you see in Halo and with dropships looking similar to pelicans, But transport for Mechs that cannot be dropped from orbit are taken there by ships of a similar look and feel to the ones of clone wars in Star wars just on a larger scale. 2) This is the Maiden Voyage, She is a new ship and has the newest systems and weapons aboard as well as a new section devoted to Research of blue tech, as well as advance Medical research and care.

One part of the question left then. Space port or in a dry dock on a planet? XD

So would this ship be set at prowler size (567meter, stealth), frigate(800-1500 meters, mobility/speed, example: UNSC Forward Onto Dawn), cruise (1000-2000meter, heavy warfare, UNSC Pillar of Autumn ), assault carrier(2000-12000 meter, hanger plus facilities, example: UNSC Infinity) or Phoenix class (8000 meter, full capabilities, example: UNSC Spirit of Fire) classification?

And post done. >.< been a while since i did Sci-fi like this but should be okay

Status
Not open for further replies.