Vriden Core (ooc and signup Come and join :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are 6 positions left and if you have an idea where you wish to make a position just pitch an idea love thos :P

Kaykay. c:

I might be a while on my first post, since I'll need to read other posts to get a sense of what I'm doing.

lol its simply getting ready to ship out for their mission

Okay. thank you for the information. But what positions are they exactly. Thats what I want to know.

Engineers - Hard workers who know the ins and outs of Mechs and Ships,
Ship pilots - The pilots of the ships mini battle defence/attack force. Or the UNS Herald Of Honour, Pilot.
Soldiers- not nessisarly grunts but highly trained soldiers who support Mechs on the ground as mush as they support the mechs the mech support them.

I can add more spots if you want.

YOU MADE A WHOLE NEW STORY!?!? AND HERE I WAS WISHING THAT THE MINI ADVENTURE WOULD BE A FULL STORY!!! gah...i wanna be a ship pilot. Is there any way I could be a dropship/close air support pilot? I have a friend in the navy who is this crazy helicopter evac pilot and I wanna make a character like him ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
YOU MADE A WHOLE NEW STORY!?!? AND HERE I WAS WISHING THAT THE MINI ADVENTURE WOULD BE A FULL STORY!!! gah...i wanna be a ship pilot. Is there any way I could be a dropship/close air support pilot? I have a friend in the navy who is this crazy helicopter evac pilot and I wanna make a character like him ^.^
Of corse but I will warn you if you are the close combat support pilot the dropship will not be small. All ground forces will have to be on bored, so it is likely that the ship will NOT be small like a pelican unless the ship has a prefab facility. But the ship will likely have to be large enough to carry 5-7 several meter mechs.

From how things are however, yes you may all join in. As for pilots yes this works out perfectly, the bridge does need a pilot as well. Just drop a cs for a vacant spot.

is it possible for me to have 2 dropships? one for marines and one for mechs? If not I already have a perfect dropship for the mechs and marines. hehehe this is gonna be one crazy pilot. I think I will call his ship the vomit comet >:D

Yes, that would be probable. Actually that works out perfectly due to most mechs on the ship are capable of orbital drop, but I will need the mech ship ready for deployment of Rex.

aye aye sir! should I assume you are some sort of co-gm? Because I dont want to post something that Darkneko might not approve

No, I just like to help. For now I'd post a character sheet as you wait for him.

I'm asuming you can have two dropships due to myself having two mechs.

Piloting a giant ship....Sounds awesome!! XD
Is this char okay as a ships pilot?

Name: Sasha Mording
Personality: A bit rough around the edges. And with a very commanding personality. She is not afraid to speak her mind. And to point out flaws or errors for that matter. She is a person that gets things done even if it means coming up with things on the fly. She does not like back-seat drivers. And for the love of god don't treat her like some weak ass girl. Your best friend when in trouble however she looks after her own and is not afraid to get hurt doing so.

Bio: She has always been a bit of a though girl. Not really liking to open up her more personal emotions to others.
And that's how she has run it most of her life. Not the best at asking for help or handling relations. When she is easy to be with is often when she gets to fly and be around ships. Her dad was a pilot and she got to hold the controls for the first time when she around eight years old. Since then her life has been flying.

Cargo pilot, Transport pilot, Test pilot, Fighter pilot. It's quite a resume for this thirty year old woman and she isn't planning on slowing down yet. She does not stand out as the best of the best. But her experience in the different areas is not easily competed with. And her passion for it is hardly questioned. Sadly her personality is a different matter on that. If she thinks a superior is wrong she can get problematic.

Likes: Flying and piloting, dogs, A lot of different music and confident men. Teaching new pilots
Dislikes: Ground duty, Wimps and back seat drivers. Strict authority. Arrogant pilots
Other: She is a pretty good shot with a rifle.
Picture:
tAG_116860.jpg

ok I had an idea. Looking at the dropships i wanted to use I noticed both of them are two seaters. Soooo..if I am allowed to I would like to make a CS for a duo. These two guys would be a pilot and gunner and basically they would be the inseparable pair. It would also give me some practice with managing two characters. I will post a skelly CS just in case I need to change it.

Edit: my idea is that they wouldnt take up the two pilot spots. Since they would always be together they would basically be a two man crew

Skelley

Name: Arlo
Personality: Fun loving, easy going and cunning, he is the slightly calmer of the two
Likes: Zeke, flying, pulling pranks, making troopers lose their lunch while piloting them.
Dislikes: being alone, flying safely, troopers who make fun of his profession and/or Zeke.
Picture:

taking_back_the_ship_by_khronosabre-d6uonxh.jpg

Name: Zeke
Personality: Fun loving as well, energetic and tricky, he is the more energetic of the two
Dislikes: being alone, having to be careful, anyone who makes fun of Arlo and/or his profession
Picture:

48994063d1ba8f722479c573411783de-d6deq09.png

Bio:
Arlo and Zeke met in prison. Arlo was a smuggler and Zeke used to be an arms dealer. Both had gotten captured at the same time and were given a choice, they could either go to prison or be drafted into the armed forces. They both chose to be enlisted and were soon assigned to operate a dropship. Pilots dread being assigned to fly dropships because they have the highest death toll and it is considered a death sentence. But Arlo and Zeke were thrilled. Being stuck together and finding out they had both grown up on the same planet (osmus prime) the two became quick friends. As they completed more and more missions together the duo became rather well known in their unit for their antics. Most dropship pilots simply drop off their troops then escape as fast as they can. But Arlo and Zeke loved the thrill of combat and often harassed enemy forces after dropping off the troops. They loved to go on the suicide missions that no other pilots wanted because to them it was the ultimate thrill ride. Among the grunts and ground forces the pair were viewed as saviors. For several times a group of soldiers was denied evac only to see Arlo and Zeke rocketing in to save them, often against orders. But this often led to the brass seeing the two as insubordinate and nay medals they might have won were often buried under the various court martials. Over the years the two became brothers. When separated they become surly and depressed, but as long as they are together they are happy and a force to be reckoned with.

Other:
Arlo and Zeke fully embrace their criminal elements. If you wanted something that you couldnt get in the military, those two were always able to acquire it. On the ground the two are not afraid to fight dirty. They often use their tools as improvised weapons with deadly results. They love to play pranks on people, it is harmless fun to them. If you can take a joke and deal with their boisterous personalities the pair will become quick friends with you.

(Their ship, the "vomit comet")

Attachments

• helldiver_hellhound_final_by_sttheo-d2yu8f7.jpg
    helldiver_hellhound_final_by_sttheo-d2yu8f7.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Im liking it all Very cool Accepted, were about to launch out. Aim wondering if your characters will deal with the missions i will toss at them :P

Name: Liam Anderson
Personality: Stubborn for the most part, doesn't like taking orders for stupid reasons, not take criticism to well either, but is a very good help with a lot of things. Fun to chill with, loving and caring, very sly with a lot of things, amazing at negotiating with things. But he does have a temper, hates people that belittle others and puts them down or bullies, he hates assholes. Like badly. Put a huge Grub in the hospital because of it. He isn't to be trifled with at all. He's very protective around his friends and people. He'd lay his life down for that person, even if he didn't know that guy or woman. If it's a unfair fight with another guy, then he jumps and fights by his side. That's just how he is.
Looks/Appearance:
Without his suit:
Vampire.jpg
With his suit. Not a ordinary suit, but their is a reason for this rookie to have this suit. Very Important Rookie:
downloadfile.jpeg
Bio: Liam was born into a very wealthy family. And raised in it as well. Nothing but loads of money. He could have anything in the world but that wasn't him. He worked for everything. His father and Uncles put him through fighting style when he was 8 years old. All types of Martial Arts, (Black Belt in all), Kick Boxing, Street Kick Boxing, Boxing, Street Boxing. Now, when he hit, 15 or 16, they decided to push his skills and put him in UFC and MMA, with Mix Martial Arts. He's a fighter, always have and always will be. He finished high school when he was 17 and went to college that same semester. He's a smart kid, but he always wanted to join the Marines. The USNC. It was his dream. Soon after college, about a 2 years or three, he joined the UNS, to fight against the Colonies. He wanted to feel the blood of those Aliens. He joined and went to boot camp for 3 months. Aced his ASVAP, his Physical, and his Mental. He aced everything. He was put through a higher level boot camp with 12 others. He was the first to be put in their. He doesn't talk much anymore. He lost his friend in battle 5 months ago. That was the first battle they were in together. And ever since he's been out for their blood. Soon, they transferred him to the USNC Virden Core. It's his first day, he's been in Cryo Sleep for little over a month. His journey begins when he awakes.

Extra: Liam loves the battlefield. It's in his blood. Nothing he would rather do then fight. Even if it means with his bare fists. He will. He fights ugly. Very Ugly. He tore the head of a Grub off it's shoulders and fed it to another one and laughed at him. He loves to joke around a lot. Just give him time to warm up to his surroundings when he wakes up from Cryo Sleep.

Oh..and by the way...don't tell him his home is soon to be gone. The Colonies destroyed our home. Take care of my son...Liam...mommy loves you..we d....-End of transmission-

(Put a lot of thought into this! Hope you like it Darkneko1!! :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.