Vriden Core (ooc and signup Come and join :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and everyone who wishes to join the first post i have made and were still in port so you are to get your things done and find your cabins then ill tell you all when there will be a ship wide address. after they leave port :P

What are the limits on the mech's before I make my post? Is it straight TitanFall Titans or....

thats a good question The mechs in this story are a mixture of Titanfall and Hawken Titans are more manoeuvrable as they can operate in conjunction with their pilots as the Hawken mechs are more for heavy support and defence. so you choose. All three titan classes are allowed and the Hawken are the heavy hitters. so ya.

Yes though you may customize the mechs keep in mind that god moding is still not tolerated. But alongside this you should keep the mechs relatively rounded and small as it will most likely have to work alongside other forces. This is also to help you in situations where the mechs get destroyed, most likely if this occurs pilots will have to fight on foot or wait for evac. In some cases a engineer (if we get one) attempts to repair said machines you will need to protect them.

I'm thinking I'll likely join, hopefully as a Mech pilot but I can settle for a marine.

I'm thinking I'll likely join, hopefully as a Mech pilot but I can settle for a marine.
It's good that you are open to either though you can probably customize armor and such things as a marine if you don't receive a pilot slot. But as a reminder it is first come first served.

Yep. I'll give it until morning since sleep is important, and then do CS.

sure thing put up a cs and ill approve of it :3

Thank you
wings%20outer%20space%20stars%20planets%20long%20hair%20blue%20hair%20barefoot%20red%20eyes%20bandages%20anime%20girls%20detached_www.wallmay.net_67.jpg

(no wings)
Name:
Dream Lightwolf

Personality:
Sweet/Serious- Dream can be sweet to others and when she meets someone new but when she needs to be serious she will not hold back anything. she also has a dark side and people like to be on her good side or you may be in space with no suit faster then you can say 'sorry.'

Bio:
[CLASSIFIED]
(only the Captain knows her back story (if that's Ok ill send you her bio))

Dislikes:
Dark places, rude people and bullies.

Other:
plays the flute and can sing but never shows it.​

very cool Approved :3 and yes you can simply pm me her bio Classified for captains eyes only :P

also feel free to post now i have the rp up already

If you are a captain is she a lieutenant?

she would be a LT commander or two and a half bars im three full bars a full Commander

lol maybe but your designated position is XO which stands for executive officer

Hi, can I join?

I hope it's okay that I use a character concept I use for a similar rp. I've changed the name, but other than that it's pretty much the same :)

Name: 1st Sergeant Max Roscoe

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 84 kg

Appearance: Max has dark brown hair, full, deep-set green eyes and bushy eyebrows that follow the natural curve of his round forehead. His face is oblong with a strong, set jaw, his nose is broad and rounded, and his lips are thin and always split in a cheeky, friendly smile. His hair has been cut very short, revealing larger than average ears. Generally he has a well-proportioned head.

His body is lean and muscular with taut muscles stretching like wires underneath his golden-brown skin.

Personality: In every platoon there is always this one guy who, to the apparent dismay or joy of the others, is always in a good mood, always being cheeky and always making jokes. Max is that guy. He is the squad comedian, sometimes being genuinely funny and other times entertaining no one but himself. He seems to cope well with the constant pressure of war, but whether his behavior is just a defensive mechanism is not clear. He is fiercely loyal to his comrades, and gets his tasks done. He is among some of the youngest soldiers in the army, and tries to live up to the expectations of his seniors, but he is exposed to error due to his young age.

Dislikes: boredom, reading, having to wait.

Bio:

Max is a native of the inhabitable moon Xalas Prime. Similar to the size of the celestial body orbiting Earth, Xalas Prime is one of the smallest human colonies and is generally regarded as a refueling station on the way through the sector. It is largely covered by industrial buildings; factories, test grounds and the likes make up 90% of the buildings, and the same percentage of the populace work in that field of work.

Max is a by-product of the industrial environment of Xalas Prime. He is the son of two factory workers, and has been around technology his entire life. Living on an isolated, boring world made him crave to see the universe at a very young age, and his youth naivety made him easy prey for the Army. He enlisted at the age of 17 and worked his way up through to Sergeant through battlefield commissions.

Max commandeers a substantially smaller than average unit. Nimbly built and lithe, this mech is perfect for working under the radar. It holds an armor piercing sniper rifle and a smaller assault rifle as well as a smoke cover, and tracers. It's armor is carbon-based with a titanium core, and always features a custom paint job made by Max, which is always painted to provide maximum camouflage to the world of operation. Its factory and class designation is S-307 "Jorax" after an ancient indigenous animal on Xalas Prime which is now extinct.

I'll try to provide you with a picture of the mech when I have time!

Status
Not open for further replies.