Voyage of the Andromeda OOC/Signups (Space Sci Fi RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still alive?

Yeah I'm still up for it.

Well I dunno about the rest of you but I still want the rp to continue. Even if we only have 3 people. I will make a post soon.

Reactions: Pray4me
I still want the RP to continue I've just been waiting on the next post

Sorry! Recently I lost the motivation to rp and I have been busy. I will try to whip up a post to move things along

Ok now I really am gonna make up a post.
@RiddL I am going to make a scene where your sniper character can appear. It will involve a captured soldier that clive will find. You can either have your character be the captured soldier or assist clive in rescuing the soldier. I also suggest that your sniper be part of the planetary defense force so that you can explain why he is by himself. (Lone survivor, cut off, solo scout, etc)

Copy that, ill go with captured, lone survivor

Ok now I really am gonna make up a post.
@RiddL I am going to make a scene where your sniper character can appear. It will involve a captured soldier that clive will find. You can either have your character be the captured soldier or assist clive in rescuing the soldier. I also suggest that your sniper be part of the planetary defense force so that you can explain why he is by himself. (Lone survivor, cut off, solo scout, etc)
When do you think you'll get the post up?

Honestly I dunno. I am trying to think up something but I keep hitting a wall. Why dont you put up a post about your character then that might help me.

hey guys. If you are still around i posted and will be posting replys for each character. I am sorry this has taken so long and i apologize. If you feel that this rp has already died i will not feel bad if you dont wanna continue. But if you do, then I am happy you want to.

070703f16c72a02b924c5d02574b16ee.jpg

Position: Mech Pilot
Name: Damien Shavon
Personality: Because of his normal life growing up he is actually not a bad person, and tries to do good most of they time. However every so often he will rebel and do what he thinks is right. It hasn't happened so much to cause bad relations with his superiors and those around him, but it can often be an annoyance that is looked down upon by those effected. He tries to be cool around everyone and will avoid conflict. If he is provoked however it will most likely lead to a fight.

History: There isn't much to be said about his childhood. Damien lived on a colony world with his father. He was an only child and his mother died in childbirth. Damien's father was a solider in the Alliance. Damien was put into a boarding school on world after his father was called back into service. Although it was hard not living with the only living relative he has left, Damien made it through because he was set on joining the Alliance Military like his father. After boarding school he joined a military boarding school with the fast track towards an Officers academy. While going through the classes and different roles in the military he came across the job of a mech pilot.

Damien had made his decision. He wanted to be a mech pilot. It was almost an obsession after he found it. He had only learned about space battles because his father was a Fighter Pilot and they didn't really have contact with the ground troops. After Damien had switched his courses to those on the track of being a mech pilot, the rest was history until his first mission. He was to be placed on the Andromeda, a planetary assault cruiser. With his new unit he was going to see combat, and see if he really should have been following in the footsteps of his father. Damien hadn't heard anything about his father since he left he at boarding school, but he hopes to find him someday.
Other: He carries a knife is father gave to him before he left.
img-thing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.