2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
This is a friendly reminder for all of those in the US that today is election day. I am not getting into party affiliations or politics, I am simply reminding everyone to go out and vote if you can.

That is all. Have a good day!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Be an informed voter. Look up a sample ballot and then find out about the people who you might want to vote for. Don't just vote straight ticket one way or the other.

Alternatively "[your county and state] sample ballot" or "[your county and state] board of elections" google search can get you a sample ballot and then you can look up all the names yourself.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
VOTE FOR GIANT METEOR 2018.

END IT ALL, ALREADY.
Nah, this isn't a presidential election year, we have to wait for 2020 to vote for the giant meteor to end our suffering. :(

I've been a permanent resident for 30 years. I've never felt so compelled to become a citizen. Just a shame that my car troubles ate my tax return. Couldn't really afford it with the way work has been going. Because of course it has a price tag like everything else in the US. ;o

The smear campaigns on governors are strong in my state. It's really kind of sad. :/

Alternatively "[your county and state] sample ballot" or "[your county and state] board of elections" google search can get you a sample ballot and then you can look up all the names yourself.
I got mailed a pretty cool booklet this year with all the policy issues and so forth. I look everything up online (yes, I take forever looking up things like what groups are pro "item V article IV" and against and read why, etc.) but I thought it was really good to see it being mailed out.

Be an informed voter. Look up a sample ballot and then find out about the people who you might want to vote for. Don't just vote straight ticket one way or the other.

See, I was fortunate enough to have a voting record since almost everyone on my ballot was running for re-election. The fact that I called my state rep time and time again and his record goes against every call that was made was all the more reason for me to vote against him. Sadly, he still won, but at least I kept my Senator and Governor, which were my two biggest worries.