Volunteer at a Shelter they said...you'll learn good lessons they said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex
Alex had tried to get up her breath was shallow. She heard the other's,"Mika have to find her." She said. She coughed and blood came up as she did. She was shivering but more worried about her friend. She shook, her body was to weak to move more. She just felt arms lift her body like it was air and stick into something her body relaxed a blanket over her and she breathed in.

Justin

Justin heard her breathing. "I will take the animals and go find her friend. You get her to a hospital. Lie so they don't kick her out for no Health insurance." He said he got the animals in his car and went to start it again. He took off and went to look for her friend. He asked about describing her. Someone finally said they did recognize her but sure the cops picked her up. He groaned and nods his thanks. He made his way to the station. He knew the police and had control over them." We can have your head for this. that is my fiance and you have her mixed in with criminals you bring her out here and destroy those records before you get a law suit on your hands." He snapped at the front desk. Tell man nods and hurries to release Mika. When Justin saw her he smiled and walked over he leaned down and kissed her cheek follow my lead your friend is going to the hospital, I am getting you out of here." He said and walked out an arm around her.

~MIKA~

Mika tensed up immediately upon being touched. She was totally stiff when the young man from the shelter guided her out and as soon as they were out of the station she jerked her shoulder to throw his arm off her shoulder. She paused when he headed towards his car, memories were floating through her head. She shouldn't get in that car, you shouldn't get in cars with people you do't know.
Mika's mind felt slow and sluggish though, she felt like she was on pain killers of a sleeping med and couldn't quiet shake the haze that it caused. She waited for the man to do something not taking another step towards the car. She still had her arms crossed in front of her chest and appeared to still be tense and unwelcoming towards anything.

~CASPER~

Casper rushed to the hospital with Alex. He practically carried her into the waiting room and grabbed the paperwork. He started to rush fill it out, not really knowing anything. Under name he filled out 'Poppy Tristan' not knowing her real name and unsure if he should give it even if he did. He filled out everything else with mostly fake info leaving family and such open. For payment he filled out cash and handed the papers in,

"Look, she's really sick I need this rushed. She's throwing up and has like a fever, I think she's really ill." he told the nurse. The nurse recognized him, and sine there wasn't that many serious emergencies that day, plus whatever the girl had was probably contagious Casper and 'Poppy' were taken back quickly and put in a little curtained off room for the doctor to come.

Alex coughed and her body shook as she lay shivering. She felt cold and her body didn't even react to the different lights. She was set on the bed in the hospital. They took blood and put her on an IV. The doctor came in and checked her out, He sighed and looked at her "well we have to find a way to get her fever down with out putting her in and ice bath." He said.

He finally figured it out. He warm her up a bit and then put her in a nice bath. He kept her in the in until her temp went down to a 100. She was dryed and put in a bed. " well we have to wait for her to wake but the medicine should help bring the rest of the fever down and help her stop throwing up.

Justin sighed" Seriously your going to act like a brat when your friend could be dieing. I am trying to help you out here plus I have your animals in the car. Stay or come I don't care , but I know what hospital she is at and I can easily say you told me to say that have you sent back to jail. I was being nice but hey a guy can only try." He said and went for his door.

~MIKA~

Mika silently stood there for a few more moments before stepping around and getting into the passenger seat. A voice in the back of her mind was screaming that this was a bad idea. If he was really a good guy would he threaten and pressure her? She wasn't sure. She honestly didn't care either. He said he knew where Sasha was and that she was in a hospital.

Mika buckled up and went back to crossing her arms. She started to rock a bit while sitting and waiting for them to drive off.

~CASPER~

Casper sat next to Alex or 'Poppy'. He leaned back in the less than comfortable chair. He was waiting for his brother to show up with the other girl and for Alex to wake up. He shoved his hands in his pockets and yawned.
"I should probably call the shelter..." he muttered pulling his phone out and dialing the number.

Last edited:
Justin

Justin sighed as she got in. He drove her to the hospital and walked in. He called his brother and walked to where he was." Hey what's going on?" He asked." Is the girl pkay?" He asked. He saw the doctor when his brother shrugged." Hey that's my brothers fiance in their and this site her sister my wife. We want to know what is going." He said. He looked at Mika to keep quiet.

" Well she has a bad fever were trying everything to keep it down, any longer and it could have been worse she would of died in a another 24 hours. right now she is in a medically induced comma will let you see her when she is stable." The man said.

(Sorry! I thought I responded to this...must've not loaded or I accidentally deleted it....)

~CASPER~

Casper finished telling the shelters they wouldn't be there and looked over at Alex. A medically induced coma...that seemed really serious. He frowned watching her, she looked a lot more peaceful now.

"What did she have? Why did she have a fever that bad?" Casper asked not exactly pleased with how little information was in the doctor's response. Was there something going that was worse? Did she have something life threatening? Did they not believe their story about being engaged and didn't want to violate laws by giving information out?

~MIKA~

Mika went and stood near to Sasha's bed. She didn't want to get too close because she was worried she'd give Sasha something worse. After all she'd been sitting in a group cell she'd probably caught something. She might even have what Sasha had for all she knew and the symptoms hadn't kicked in yet. She watched her friend silently.

Mika pressed her lips tightly together. Her depression was coming in waves and right now it was just a nagging feeling in the back of her mind. She was really anxious though. Sasha was her only...friend? She honestly didn't know what to call Sasha. Since Mika didn't attach easily any form reletionship was hard, but she guessed Sasha was a friend. Or as close to one as she'd ever get.

( No worries)

Justin
Justin looked at his brother and sighed. He felt bad for the girl, she was so sick and the doctor didn't have the heart to tell them the worse news. The doctor sighed," Son your fiance could have pneumonia She was left to long in the cold." He said giving a slightly knowing look. He had feeling she wasn't his fiance. He did not wish to argue with him.

" Were doing everything we can. she is out of immediate danger. When she wakes from her comma will have to see" He said. Justin listened and watched Mika. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He pulls his brother back a bit as Mika stepped forward.

Alex

reply for when she is awake.​

MIKA

Mika stared at Alex. She looked really pale and sickly. The young Russian ran her hands through her hair anxiously. She didn't know what she was feeling right now, she'd never felt it before. Her eyes burned and her throat felt tight. She couldn't do anything to help her friend! Worry clouded her vision...no wait...those were tears. She roughly wiped her cheeks, crying was for babies! She cleared her throat and ran her hands through her hair again stopping and gripping the hair at the roots.

CASPER

"Um, yeah. OK, just put the bill on my insurance." Casper explained. He was about to protest when he was yanked away from Alex until he saw the other girl moving forward. She stood next to his brother and watched the other girl,

"You find out her name?" he asked his brother quietly. "She seems weird...." he added a little calously. The room was now silent except for the medical equipment beeping.

(EDIT: I am so sorry! I thought I responded to this. I probably just thought a response up though and forgot to type it out. I promise I wasn't quitting/ignoring this. I feel so bad. :-( )

Status
Not open for further replies.