Voltron ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wren

Original poster
Holy Quiznak!

Okay, so, like, this is going to be a jumbled mess because it's almost two in the morning and I am dog ass tired from work and I really don't know what I want, so, please excuse my shitty writing. My roleplaying will definitely be a lot better.

Salutations! The pen name is Wren-- I am a 16 ( 17 in April ) year old boy from South Carolina on the hunt for a Voltron roleplay as the title...Hints. I have not posted here all that much, but I am hoping this will get some attention. I do know that Voltron is becoming quite the popular show and I am willing to jump on this bandwagon! Not only would I sell my soul to the devil ( again ) for this, but I would die for it. ( Okay, I am exaggerating, but, come on! )

Now, here's where it gets a mite bit tricky-- I don't exactly know what I want. Though, I do know that I would love to play Keith. He is the only one I feel like I could play well. I would prefer to play against a Lance or Shiro, seeing as how I'm not too far into the series yet and those two are the only ones that really have a...'Relationship'. Keith obviously knows Shiro and Lance obviously has this one-sided rivalry with Keith in the beginning.

UHM-- If you would like, you may message me on here, but there are two alternate methods of communication for me-- Those being Skype and Discord.

Discord: Wren#8840

I really hope to hear from y'all! Take care!

Hello! I'm not so sure if this is what you meant by messaging you, but I'd be interested in doing this with you. I'm new to this site, so I figured I should find a roleplay partner and see how it goes, and maybe make a friend in the process. Though I'm not the best at roleplaying canon characters, Voltron is one of my favorite things and I feel I have more of a grasp on the characters. Also, I'd be more willing to roleplay Lance since I feel he's more complex then he lets on and I'd probably not be all too good at doing Shiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.