Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LXXVI

Original poster
[ ABOUT ME ]

I haven't done this in a really long time. 'This' being trying to navigate the finer points of making a search thread. 'This' also being writing with someone else. 'This' being writing in general, actually. I'm old and rusty. Be patient with me.

There isn't much to say about me. Call me whatever you want.

I don't have limits. I can go pretty dark with some of the plots here, so we'll definitely have to have a conversation about what we're comfortable with, at some point. I'll defer to my partner in that respect.

I play males and females. If you're one of those people who only play girls, I'll look at you askance, probably, but these days I prefer to play dudes anyway, so that likely won't be a problem. I do het and slash as well — ask about my preference for the particular plot you're interested in, unless we both get a nasty surprise.

I don't like putting arbitrary labels on literacy. We're on a roleplaying forum, so I think there's obviously going to be the basic expectation that both of us at least partially grasp the concept of punctuation and grammar (barring my flagrant overuse of commas, of course.) I usually write several meaty paragraphs, however, and I like writing with people who are similarly long winded.

I also post slowly... Expect about a post a week, at best.

PM me if anything catches your eye. PM me with an idea and chances are, I'll already like you.

Anyway
, onto the good stuff.

[ PLOTS ]
  • Person / Imaginary Friend ◊
  • Android / Creator ◊
  • King of Dreams / Dreamer
  • Hapless Human / Summoned Demon
  • Wizard / Apprentice

[ SETTINGS ]
  • Steampunk
  • Cyberpunk
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Medieval Fantasy

Got a cool idea you think I'd be into, but it isn't here? Feel free to suggest. I'm bored of my own tired plots, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.