Voices of Iwaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grif ♥

Original poster
I enjoy hearing what people sound like in real life. Accents, dialects, and voices are interesting to listen to, and it's kind of nice to find out little things like this, especially since it's impossible to tell through text on a forum. So I thought it'd be interesting to make a thread about our voices where we can talk about that sort of stuff, and drop some recordings in here so others know what we sound like. Sounds good? Sounds good.

Yours truly: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dnceDmS380
For aforementioned recording: http://vocaroo.com

I promise I won't actually do the stalking thing.

Grif baby, talk dirty to me. I'll probably post a recording later when I'm not lazy.

Well, a handful of people here on iwaku already know what I sound like since I do Skype calls with my buddies in the Murder group. ^_^ But I'm also too lazy to post a recording right now. lol. Might actually talk on Skype next time in the iwaku card game group thing next time too when they do another call. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Mate, I love your voice. Your accent is like music to my ears. Where are you from? If you don't mind me asking.

I'll probably do a recording sometime later, bit occupied at the moment.
England, south west. Pretty typical accent of the south, really, although I have some muted Bristolian to mine (I pronounce r sounds at the ends of words a little more harshly than I should for example).

England, south west. Pretty typical accent of the south, really, although I have some muted Bristolian to mine (I pronounce r sounds at the ends of words a little more harshly than I should for example).
Ah, I had a feeling, but I wasn't too sure; I've never been very good at distinguishing between different accents. English accents have always been my favorite of all the world's accents, though, something about the way they sound is just really satisfying.

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
We all know you secretly love me.
The Cult's hardest conversions are always are the most Fanatical. :P
Cq4e5DE.gif

• Love
Reactions: Chrononaut
Wait... Am I Chicken and this is me out of control?
Are you the Chicken now trying to GTFO?

Either way it works. :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovo
I'll do this later after my class :3

Status
Not open for further replies.