Voices of Iwaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sang One Week for you guys the last time this topic came up :/ I don't know if there are any more recent recordings of my voice, but I'm 24, its not like it changed.

/me made a bet with herself that Jorick has a radio voice

/me owes herself a cookie now
O_o

That's definitely the first time anyone has said I have a radio voice. I don't hear it myself, haha.

O_o

That's definitely the first time anyone has said I have a radio voice. I don't hear it myself, haha.
Not really in the News Reporter/show host type way, but your voice reminds me of most of the DJ's I've heard on music station. You don't stammer or second guess your words, but it doesn't sound rehearsed when you're speaking. Your voice also sounds pleasant (as opposed to sounding bored/bummed/annoyed) without being over-the-top bubbly :)

He sounds like a nerd.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jorick
Not really in the News Reporter/show host type way, but your voice reminds me of most of the DJ's I've heard on music station. You don't stammer or second guess your words, but it doesn't sound rehearsed when you're speaking. Your voice also sounds pleasant (as opposed to sounding bored/bummed/annoyed) without being over-the-top bubbly :)
Oh, okay, that makes sense.
He sounds like a nerd.
There we go, that's the usual comment. :P

This also works for DM's.
Since generally if you're making interesting NPCs it's a lot of sore throats voice acting on their part.

For example in a Star Wars one I know got a rather (stereotypical) German Imperial Officer that makes the party shit their pants whenever they hear him...
Probably because his method of saying "Hi" is sending TIE Fighters at you followed by a Tractor beam... Only to then offer you a job.

• Love
Reactions: K3l
We have a Teamspeak server, where you'll get to hear my lovely and not-Southern-at-all accent whenever I'm around (which tends to be more often than not) :3

voice.iwakuroleplay.com

/plug

I did a thing on the last voice thread, and I don't like recording things so, yeah. Occasionally I get on TS, if you're lucky you can hear me there :D

Leaving random voice recordings feels weird to me.
But you can hear me in TS or in Skype CaH games rather often.

• Thank You
Reactions: Thornapple
Status
Not open for further replies.