Voices of Iwaku!

A lot of songs from Disney, old and new, are or could work as group projects.

Also, if we want to dabble in musicals and the like, can I push for Wicked? >_>;;

Dude Wicked sounds AWESOME actually.

I wanted to do
LOATHING.

Ceru - That's the only song you know. -_-

Aira - Disney songs are always fun!

I loooove~ Loathing! :D And Popular. Popular's a good one.

I'd sing Loathing with you, Illiana

I may be able to sing if there is not people who want to do it, but I want to get more voices in other than my own. Unless I am TRULY needed. .__. Then I will suffice. But first, we gotta get a vote done!

ALL WHO THINK WE SHOULD DO LOATHING - WICKED, LIKE/THANK THIS POST!

THE SONG REQUIRES:

*THE WITCH - We need a girl who can sound mean. Rough. Not caring. And pretty much an Alto to play the Witch.

*GALINDA - Then we need a happily, bubbily, sweet, perky girl who is a Soprano to do Galinda.

*BACKGROUND STUDENT #1 - A male.

*BACKGROUND STUDENT #2 - A female Soprano.

*BACKGROUND STUDENT #3 - A female Alto.

Basically a crap load of chicks and one dude. Fuck yeah, Pimps! >:D

ALL WHO DON'T THINK WE SHOULD DO LOATHING, SUGGEST SOMETHING ELSE!

Nu uh! I totally sang a different song karaoke night. xD

Dude Wicked sounds AWESOME actually.

I wanted to do
LOATHING.

Ceru - That's the only song you know. -_-

Aira - Disney songs are always fun!

Yes, Loathing is an excellent choice. You should do this song.

I think that Iliana's idea would be fantastic!! It's funny and if we could get it cammed, then I'm sure it would be a hit!

Dude, YES. CAMERA TIME WOULD BE AWESOME.

Of course, that is up to the two ladies wanting to be Galinda and Elphaba... >>

Right....

ATTENTION ALL YOU SEXY PEEPS!

AUDITIONS LOATHING - WICKED IS SOON!

Whichever part you want to play, merely practice for that part and that part only! Your notes do not have to be EXACTLY on point! It IS an audition after all!

[DASH=blue]
HOW IT'S GONNA GO DOWN:

-Iliana (me, myself, i) will host a Skype Conversation, inviting all who want to audtion!
-I will randomly pick who I want to go first, next, last, so on and so forth just to not cause any confusion. .__.
-When it is over, I will tell you all how awesome your singing is, blah blah, and exit the conversation! Sure, we can chat a while or two after. We are friends here. >__>
-I will PM you when or if you haven't been chosen! Then, you are all free to practice your parts at will until the next Skype Night Practice! If you have any problems with notes, tone, pitch, or who is singing what
[/DASH]

[DASH=red]
RULES:

-Only audition to the LINKED video only! D:<
-If you want to be on camera during the Skype nights, that is fine by me. It is solely up to the women playing Galinda and Elphaba.
-Make sure your mic is not a piece of crap. And by "piece of crap" I mean sound like LOAfnjrenfjnrekgfTHING!
[/DASH]

If you have any questions, post them here! Remember to check the thread on a basis!

NOW....WHO WANTS TO BE WHO?

Remember: We need a GALINDA, ELPHABA (Witch), MALE, TWO FEMALES (Preferably one Alto and one Soprano)

If I had a working mic, I'd like to remind all you VOLKSGRENADIERS about your POOR AIM.

Me, i guess. lol

HEHEHEHEHE.....Stealing Ceruuuu....

Miru..errr...Damn. I only has need for one dude! D: Let's give Ceru a shot cuz he never went!

SO ME, CERU, AIRA....Missing 2 ladies! D:

I don't wanna! x( lol

Area of Expertise: Alto, I think. That or mezzo-soprano.
Favorite Genre of Music: All over the map. Prog rock, rock opera, symphonic metal, bluegrass, trip hop, showtunes, you name it.
Availability: Flexible.

*Probably going to regret this*