Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Human minds are fascinating, they allow us to come together and share ideas to make cohesive story. But what about the voices? When reading the lines for a character do you hear their voice? Where do you think the voices come from?

Personally I hear voices that I can "place" to real people, I just hear the character, accent and all. Even if I have seen the character image and it's a person I know I still end up giving the character a different voice. I still have no clue where it comes from though! How about you Iwaku? What voices do you hear in your head, or do you hear any at all?

OH MY GOD! YES! Everytime I start or play a character. O_o

This is why I love writing first person. I never do because I'm skittish about people looking at me weird in this third-person narrative world; but, when I do it's enriching. I usually steal a voice from somewhere; from a friend, from a character on television, from a singer etc. I study the source of that voice for awhile and then it's stuck in my head. Eventually that, and my ideas for a character blend. it makes for a nice immersive effect.

Michael Ironside for every manly man character in books I read.

Eva Green for the hot chicks.

My brain is also generally in pulp fiction mode.

My characters talks to me and discuss with me xD or rather screams at me than discuss with me xD Especially when I like something that my character hate then they start arguing telling me I'm evil and such, like I didn't knew that already ^^

Well I hear those voices all the time x) all character have different voices that suits their personality and looks, I have never thought about it before but now I starts to wonder, how come we can actually hear those voices? xD Then maybe I'm a bit crazy for actually talking to my characters but I have never said that I'm sane ;)

I have a bit hard for getting different voices on guys though :o It's just the girls that get different voices, the most guys has the same voices xD One of the reasons I got tired of playing guy characters and started to play mostly girls x) It got a bit boring without a good voice that fits the character :9