Voices 1.0 | Come Share Your Voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely doing this... just as soon as my roommate is out and I have some privacy. Huehuehue. I might also sing if my throat isn't too destroyed, which it probably will be as I was out last night and am out tonight. We have some seriously great singers here too ._.

I still have to do this, but I'm getting so much more enjoyment out of listening to other people!

Edit: I lied. This isn't my normal voice, but it's one of the many I can do! Enjoy <3

Last edited:
WHY ARE YOU SWEDISH?!

sometimes we just can't help these things ;_;

just sit right in the middle, darlin', I'm sure you're sweet enough ;D

Well done. You stayed steady and answered all the questions clearly and simply.

wnod.gif

And you were worried, see? Relax, and all else follows. :bsmile:

@Brovo how did you know I love the name Gertrude?! Staaalker!
... Magic?... Ferret magic?

ferret_wizard_by_delya-d45rql4.jpg

Yes. Definitely ancient ferret magic.
Edit: I lied. This isn't my normal voice, but it's one of the many I can do! Enjoy <3
Swain would like a word with you, Teemo.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Y U NO ENG SUB ANIME?! <3
Because you need confidence for that, which I lack right now. that used to be my dream job. Currently reconsidering going back to it now :)

Okay so trying to talk myself into doing more recordings. Not because it is easy, but because it is hard. And I feel this isn't a thing that should be hard for me to do. Solution? Do it more until it's not hard.

But I don't know what to say or do...

so I'm like... asking for more questions or a script or a thing. Because then I can't use "well I dunno what to say" as a reason to not talk. Please no more than PG13 for now, can't do more mature things until this evening >_<;;

Reactions: Esthalia
Status
Not open for further replies.