Vocaloid in school

Rin nodded and followed him smiling and holding his hand tightly. "Yeah your right." Lenka closed her eyes tightly blushing then smiled happily. "Lenka!" Rin ran to her and hugged her close "your okay right?" Lenka nodded then kept hugging her. "Gumi I'm taking Lenka home. I'll talk to you guys later." Lenka looked at Gumi and smiled then winked saying 'thank you'.

Len smiled and let go of her hand, watching as Lenka and Rin ran off. He then looked at Gumi and smiled happily. Gumi just hugged him, probably crushing him. "I'm so happy for you! Now we just need to get Lenka and Rinto together and then everything will be perfect..." She smiled and looked in the direction that Rin and Lenka had walked away.

**Time skip~~
Rin ran to the store to get her and lenka some bananas and Oranges. There she met Miku buying some leek seeds. "Oh hey Rinny!" "Hey Miku!" Rinny smiled happily then looked around spotting Gumi "Hey Gumi!!" Rinny yelled. She waved her hands in the air with Miku to get Gumi's attention.

Gumi waved Luka over as they walked to Miku and Rin, Luka laying her chin against Gumi's shoulder. "Hi there you two." Luka said and smiled calmly, her arms still around Gumi. Gumi offered a wave and smiled. She still didn't know how to act like a normal person around Luka. Then she did this, and that. And she was always so clingy towards Gumi. It was difficult to read her, even after two years.

"So are you two coming? Please tell me you guys are!" Rin asked but more liking begging. "We were going to pick out bikinis for me and Rinny! Come on Luka! We know you need a new one for Gumi. Maybe green..." Miku winked at Gumi then giggled. "And I wanna pick one out that Len will really like..." Rinny said her face completely red.

"Yes of course we are, and I'll take Gumi with me to look so you just find yours okay?" She winked back and dragged an embarrassed and slightly pissed Gumi to the rows of bathing suits and bikini's. She picked out an orange one with green ribbons with a really showy top and a bottom that had to be tied at the sides. "50 shades of FUCK NO!" Gumi shouted as Luka held out the bikini towards her. Somehow she ended up taking it and going to the changing room, grumbling.
Len had already bought his things and were spending his time at home packing. He was nervous about the trip.

Rin and Miku both giggled then went on to pick their bathing suits. Rin picked the cutest one with sunflower design and with a short skirt bottom. Miku picked out one that would mostly show off her breasts. Mostly she was thinking about Kaito-sensei and how he would react to see her in the outfit. She smiled in relief then looked over to the changing room "You two better not be making our in there Gumi and Luka!" Miku yelled teasing them.

"W-we're not!" Gumi shouted back and tried to push Luka off her. "Damn you! I can try on a bathing suit myself!" You could hear Luka's light laughter and then a loud "awwwwww" seeing Gumi in the cute swimsuit, followed by "You HAVE to buy this! This one! Please?" From Luka, and after a few minutes Gumi came out with her clothes on, having agreed with Luka to buy the bikini, grumbling as Luka went to pay. "That damned pervert...."

Miku patted her back then Rin called their name and came out with her suit on "How does this look?" Miku blushed seeing how adorable she was then she took a picture of her with her phone "MIKU DON'T TAKE PICTURES!" Yelled Rin but Miku ignored it and sent it to Len. "Done and done. Now lets buy you that one Rinny!"

Gumi blushed and smiled at Rin. She was adorable. Luka came back and wrapped her arms around Gumi from behind, Gumi for once just letting her do it without protest
When Len recieved the picture, he blushed and tried to stop himself from messaging back that Rin didn't need that to be cute. She was already adorable. He took himself in it and finished packing his last things.

Rinny and Miku bought their stuff and walked down the street. "Hey Miku-chan lets stop by the ice cream shop I'm craving ice cream." Miku nodded then took out her phone and texted Kaito "Hey Sensei are you at the ice cream shop? Me and Rinny are heading to it now!"

Gumi smiled a little as she leaned into Luka's arms. "Gumi and I will be going to pack our things." They went off hand in hand to their apartment and Gumi just watched her as she packed the bag. "Gumi if you sit there I'm going to pack for you and you know what that means ~" From the closet she pulled out a few pieces of clothes that made Gumi blush. "You're NOT bringing those perverted things on a vacation with our friends! God you're such an idiot!" She went to pack her bags while pouting, not noticing Luka putting the clothes in question in her own bag in secret.