Vocaloid in school

Rinny looked at Len. She could tell he was very nervous about something. She reached out and held his hand and smiled softly at him "Len you can tell me...I promise I won't tell anybody else if you want me too. And I'm sorta like your twin based on looks so you can tell me anything!" Meanwhile Miku ran around singing the vegetable juice song. "You must drink this!!" >w< And holding up her vegetable juice bottle. "Baka no one wants to drink that." Teto said looking at her with her arms crossed with Neru on her side texting. Teto was known as the meanest Vocaloid in the school. Well second to Lily. "Teto-chan!" Miku waved then threw the bottle at her. Teto catches it and drinks it "Bread flavour....nice."
((Bread flavor juice...?! XD))

"Rin I'm in love with you!" Len blurted out, his face heating to an intense blush. He didn't know what to do now. Rin probably didn't feel that way at all. She probably thought of him as a good friend as she's said before. He knew that this would probably ruin their friendship forever and he hated that.
Gumi stood on her toes and planted a kiss on Luka's lips. "Yeah... Rin-chan are inviting us to a trip to a beach house in the vacation and she's inviting us!"
Luka smiled and held Gumi close to her. "Well... that's probably going to be more fun than what other plans we might have made." She smiled and ruffled up in the cute green hair of her lover. "We're definitely coming along."
Gakupo just observed Miku acting basically stupid and smiled softly at Teto as she arrived, giving her a wave as well.

Rin's face heated up as well. Before she could say anything Miku came over "Rinny-Rin lunch is over! Lets get back to class!" Rin looked at Len then at Miku "Mi-ku. Hold on." Rin looked at Len then the bell rung. Students ran to class and Rin kissed his cheek. "I'll tell you my answer after school." Then she ran off with Miku and Teto. At class Rin sat at her desk blushing as hard as a tomato. Miku looked over and giggled. Then Rinto looked at Rin and whispered "You know he was just kidding right?" Rin snapped back into reality and looked back at Rinto. He gave a nod.

He went back to class with his head hung, together with Gumi who just squeezed his shoulder for comfort. At this rate he and Rin wasn't getting anywhere, probably Rinto was in the middle of ruining everything.
Gumi sighed softly. She hated seeing Len so bothered and wanted to help him with Rin, as she went into the class she heard what Rinto said and pushed him away from Rin. "Get off her." She looked at Rin and shook her head to make her believe that what Rinto was saying was nonsense.

Rin looked at Gumi then at Rinto. She ripped out a piece of paper folded it and handed to Gumi her cheeks still red "Gumi can you give this to Len..?" Miku looked at Rinto who just suddenly left the classroom. Haku-sensei was asleep on her desk so there was no problem of getting in trouble. Teto looked back and looked very confused. Miku hit Rin with a leek. "Owwie!! What was that for?!"

Gumi nodded and took the note with her, hurrying to Len's class to hand it over. "This is from Rin." She handed Len the note and winked at him before leaving to go back to her classroom. Gakupo-sensei hadn't seem too annoyed with her interrupting class. "Huh... where'd Rinto go?" She blinked and looked around.
Len looked at the note is his hand for a few seconds, opening it up to read it.

Rin's note
"Len you made me really happy. I'm in love with you too. I'm so glad you were brave enough to confess to me. I would never been that brave. Len I love you and please meet me at under the cherry blossom trees at the park near the river.
~Love Rinny~ <3
Rin blushed really hard at her note then paid attention in class. Miku looked back with Teto at Rin then they both giggled. Rinto broke the glass inside the bathroom and cursed mainly at Len for getting Rin.

Len blushed furiously as he saw the note and Gumi's thumbs up to him before she had left the room. Gumi was back in her class and walked over to Rin with a smile.
"That's some reaction you got out of the boy." They reminded her of herself and Luka when they'd first confessed. Oh hadn't that been awkward. She knew exactly that anxious and yet hopeful fluttery feeling that made your stomach turn. It was a wonderful feeling even if it also tore at your senses. She sat down beside Rin and stroked her hair softly. "Don't worry. Things will work out just fine.."

"Hopefully....I feel so nervous....I hope he'll come..." Rin said holding the necklace of an orange in her hands. Then she pulls out a random orange outta of nowhere and started peeling it and eating it. Miku looked at Gumi and tilted her head "Whats going on..? Tell me I'm bored...." Teto ate her French bread infront of them bored as well. =w=

Gumi grinned and smiled. "Well well Miku-chan, Rin and Len are officially a couple now!" She smiled and patted Rin's back. "I can't wait to go to the beach house together, it'll be so much fun." Back in the other classroom Len was holding the note to his heart. He was so happy that he couldn't take it. Gakupo smiled, well, Len seemed to be experiencing something nice. Probably he finally manned up to Rin and told her the truth.

"Yeah I bet it will!" Hearing her phone vibrate she opens it "Oh lenka...Gumi I'll be on the roof for the rest of class my little sis needs me." Rin sneaks outta class without Haku-sensei knowing. "Hey wheres Rinto? He's been gone a while..." "He's on the roof..." Teto said munching on her bread. ".......What?!" Miku and Gumi say together.

"Damn it, he probably made Lenka do that phone call. I gotta get Len in a hurry." With that Gumi ran out of the class at high speed and snatched a surprised Len from his class. With that she began dashing as an athlete towards the roof and made it about half a minute after Rin. "Rinto!" She looked at him with a determined face and pushed Len in Rin's direction. "Go to her. Now why are you going through all this just to get Rin alone when you know she's with Len now? And then using Lenka as bait!"

Rinto put his hands in his pocket "I think Rin should know how I feel. And I want to do this alone." Rin looked at him surprised than at Len. "Rinto I think your looking at the wrong person. Remember Lenka?" Lenka stood behind Gumi blushing. "Lenka-chan I think its time." Lenka shyly looked away "I-I like you Rinto-Senpai...." Rinto looked at her then walked past them all without a word. "......."

Gumi sighed and put her hand against Lenka's shoulder. "You were brave." She looked from Rin to Len as Len ran up to Rin and hugged her tightly. "I got scared there..." He sighed softly and buried his head in her shoulder, smelling her hair. Gumi took Lenka's hand and smiled. "Why don't we go back to class now and then talk to Rinto later? I'm sure he's just upset about Rin... this could be your chance." She gave Lenka a kiss on the cheek. "Besides you're so cute. I'm sure he'll like you. Just give it some time okay?" She looked at the blonde girl. Her personality really resembled Len's a lot and she got along well with both of them. They were like her smaller siblings.

Rinny blushed then looked at Gumi and Lenka "You guys can you give us a minute?" Lenka looked at Rin confused but Rin just smiled "Don't worry Lenka we'll take you home after I talk to Len."

Gumi grabbed Lenka's arm and dragged her away. "We better leave them alone..." She giggled as she stopped on the hallway.
Len looked at Rin once Gumi and Lenka had left and blushed softly while looking at her. "What do you want to talk about?" He was nervous now that everything was out in the public and he couldn't hide his feelings anymore. It wasn't just a dream anymore, this was reality. He could hold her, he could touch her hair and say that he loved her as many times as he'd want. He stroked her hair softly while waiting for a reply.

Rinny threw her arms around him and smiled happily "I love you I love you I love you!!" She giggled then looked at him "I'm in love with you too Lenny-Len." Lenka followed Gumi then looked up at her "Gumi-chan....do you think Rinto-Senpai likes me too...?" Her eyes stared at her like crying puppy eyes.

Len blushed and held her close, feeling the tears forming in his eyes. "This has waited way too... long..." He held her tighter to him and ran his hands through her hair. "Your new hair is so pretty on you, Rin..." he whispered in her ear as he closed his eyes. Finally he could be happy.
Gumi stood across her and put two hands on her shoulders. "Lenka... don't be silly! We could all see that he was just... fascinated by Rin. There's no way that he likes her more than you!" She smiled and hugged Lenka close. "I know he has feelings for you."

Rin smiled happily then looked at him with her shining ocean blue eyes. "Thank you Len..." Then she leaned in to kiss his lips. ".....I hope he does ..." lenka said as she looked down at her shoes. "Hey Gumi-chan do you think we can invite Rinto to the beach house....?"

Len blushed more and just looked down, a small pout forming on his lips. "L-...let's just go back to class now..." He took her hand and dragged her with him down from the roof. Gumi smiled and ruffled her hand through Lenka's messy hair locks. "I will have to talk to Rin about it, so maybe."