Vocal Auditions! Come Try Out Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! I'd love to have a go at this, even if I don't get the part. So I'll see how it sounds and if I'm not embarrassed extensively then I might submit it to you Lewi c:

This is actual dialogue from the game is why it sounds a little weird.

@Wedge Antilles

I love how dark your voice sounds. XDDD That was very nice. Remember, multiple attempts are allowed if you wish. My fiancé is helping me and ultimately the points is just a way to sort out people's different strengths and we will make a decision on who we think is best suited in the end.

Style- You got a 9 because I liked the general sound of your voice and how you delivered the piece in a calm, almost evil manner weather it was intended or not lol

tone- you got an 8 here because while you picked up on the important things there were a couple places where there was an awkward pause.

vocal quality- I only heard you stammer once and i'm not sure if it was a mic or not, but you get an 8 here.

You got a total 25 out of a possible 30

@Salsacookies

I love your enthusiasm lol Remember multiple attempts are allowed if you'd like to try to up your score.

Style- 7 It could be hard to understand sometimes with how you were speaking but I could tell you were having fun XD

Tone- You picked up fairly well on what I wanted 7

Vocal- You messed up the words so you get a 7 here.

You got a 21 out of a possible 30

Alright, if all goes well, then maybe I'll try once more tomorrow. I await thy Freeman.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks, I'll definitely give this another shot. Btw, what character would I best fit as of now?

Reactions: Lewi
hm.....not really sure. XD Probably a goofy teenager from the way you read last time. Sounded like a good fit. :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I said I'd be up, so give me the info.

email: [email protected] write your iwaku user in the subject line

script:

This is the story of a character. A character that is to be a part of the greatest story ever written. His job is quite simple. Listen to the narrator, and follow their orders to a tee. Shouldn't be hard. And that will be his fate. Forever. And for the rest of eternity he shall live on in the greatest story ever written with his existence so meticulously planned out from the very start. Yes, a nice and orderly written plot with a nice and orderly series of events, and a nice obedient little character who will follow orders until the very end of the story, only to start the series of events all over again for the next reader all with a smile on his face. How quaint. But how long must one wait for the very perfect story? (pause for scene change) Then one day, it finally happened. The story was being written, and he was to give his first try as an award winning, smashing protagonist! So he decided to put his best foot forward and go through the door in front of him to begin!

Aaah, I so want to try out for this. Why the nervousness then O.O oh yeah, I hate my voice, that's why haha

Reactions: 1Gr1mm-AOM
This is going to be open for a couple more days, right? I can't really record loud enough today because I have guests. So I'll have to postpone it for tomorrow.

I am recording through Vocaroo so I hope that's alright.
My voice is so southern that I'm trying to tame my accent, but this is really fun!
Unfortunately because keep texting me and distracting me in the middle of the recording so I keep having to start all over!!

Submitted. :)
I went with a tone of voice that seems to be much different from others, but it should be fine all the same. ^_^

Submitted. :)
I went with a tone of voice that seems to be much different from others, but it should be fine all the same. ^_^

Heey Squee! I applied too. :D

Try not to abdorbs the place up too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.