Vlogs, Blogs, and Youtubers

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, cool. Here - do you want a wristband?" RJ handed Leo a wristband from his pocket with a smile.

Leo was over the moon now. He turned his camera to face him, and he beamed. "Ok, I'm perfectly happy now, because I have met the famous Will Shepherd and RJ Aguiar! You guys know that I've been a huge fan of these guys for years now, so this is the best day of my life! Want to meet my subscribers?" He turned the camera to face Will with a grin.

Will smiled as his fiancé went giving out the wristband to Leo and he stood with the camera in his hand and chuckled as Leo made a video and he smiled at the camera and gave a wave to the camera. "Hello to Leo's beautiful and wonderful subscribers, i can sure understand why you like watching this guy" he said smiling.

Aaila carried on just walking around and filming and seeing other youtubers and just couldn't keep the smile off her face from just meeting Kian. "Okay so my camera is about to die, which means i will charge it tonight and add more to this video tomorrow and maybe give you guys a little message tonight and tell you all about my day, love you all" she said and blew a kiss to the camera before she stopped recording and turned it off before it could die.

Leo blushed at what Will said, and he smiled happily. "Hey, could you guys follow me on Twitter?" He dug out his phone, and tweeted quickly:

@Leoatic: I just met @shep689 and @rj4gui4r - EPIC!!!

He glanced over and saw Aaila. "Hey Aaila!" He called and waved to her.

Will smiled at him and nodded. "Of course we will follow you on twitter, well i will of course follow you on twitter and if RJ doesn't, then i will go on his account and follow you for him" he said smiling and went on his phone and followed Leo when he saw he had twitted them.

Aaila looked when she heard her name being called and smiled at Leo and went over to him. "Hey Leo" she said and looked at the two and smiled. "Hey Will and RJ" she said smiling before looking at Leo. "Kian Lawley just gave me his number!"

"Hey, no you won't!" RJ gave him a playful shove. "I'll follow you later when I get onto my laptop." He smiled. "I', gonna go get something to drink - want some?" He asked Will.

Leo squealed. "Oh my God, that's so amazing! You met your favourite Youtuber and I've met mine!" He beamed, and whispered to her, "If I got Will's number I would die of happiness."

Will smiled as he was given a playful shove. "Or i won't be and he will be doing it later" he said and looked at RJ. "No I'm fine babe, you go get a drink, are you going to meet me back here again?"

Aaila smiled a wide grin and nodded. "It is amazing and he called me pretty and just.... he is so hot" she said with a giggle and smiled. "Well he could, you never know or ask him for it Leo, i mean Kian asked for my youtube name and then just asked for my number, so ask him for it" she whispered back and wondered if she was staying in the same hotel as Kian was.

"Yeah, I will." RJ smiled, and gave his fiancé a quick kiss before he walked off.

"Alright - I'll try." Leo took a deep breath to steady his nerves. He turned to Will. "Hey, I know this is probably like one in a million chance that this would happen, but could I get your number?" He asked nervously, not sure how this would end up.

Kian walked next to Connor, his face lit up from that. "She actually said yes! I got her number!" He beamed and texted Aaila,

Hey,
What you up to?
It's Kian by the way.
-K

Will nodded his head and kissed his fiancé lips back. "I'll see you in a bit then" he said and looked at Leo when he was spoken to and smiled at him and he nodded. "Yeah I'll give you my number, no one has ever asked me that, that is a fan but I'll do it this once" he said smiling.

Aaila smiled as she watched Leo as for will number. "I told you" she whispered to him and gave him a playful nudge before looking at her phone and grinned to see it was Kian. She saved his number first before replying.

Well hello,
Still inside and was just walking around,
I might go get something to eat though
-Aaila :)

Later that day, Leo met back up with Aaila for lunch, still on a high from meeting his idol. He sat down at the cafe table with their tray of food, and grinned. "This is officially the best day of my life. I've met Will freaking Shepherd, and I actually got his number!" He beamed happily. "I know nothing will happen between us, since he's engaged, but I'm still happy. Are you texting Kian Lawley?" He grinned at her.

Aaila had really found a liking to Leo and got in with him so well and glad they could have lunch together. She looked at him with her green eyes and smiled. "I can tell you are happy, just look at your eyes sparkling and you never know, he might be engaged but something could still happen, I mean Kian has a girlfriend but I've still got some hopes that something could happen between us" she said before blushing and put her phone on the table. "Pppst no I'm not texting Kian" she said and of course she had been.

"Yeah, but I've got like 0.5% chance - he's been with RJ for years now, and they're totally into each other. He's not likely to want to date me, someone he just met, and will probably never see again." Leo shrugged, and texted Will hesitantly,

Hey there,
it's Leo from earlier?
It was really cool to meet you btw
-Leo

"Hey, JC - want to go get us something to eat?" Kian called as he uploaded his latest video to his personal channel. He picked up his phone again, and texted Aaila back,

Want to meet up tonight?
You can come to my hotel room?
-K x

Aaila smiled at him and patted his hand. "You never know Leo, you never know, things could happen and from what I saw, RJ honestly seemed distant from Will and hardly with him, you could have a chance, don't give up" she said smiling and looked at her message from Kian and tried not to freak out that he was actually asking her to his hotel room.

Yeah, I'd love to,
Just tell me the floor number and number hotel room you are
-Aaila xx

Will was back in the hotel room and on his own as RJ had gone somewhere. He looked at his phone and smiled.

Hey Leo,
Yeah I remember you,
Did you maybe want to do something?
RJ's gone somewhere
-Will x

JC groaned at what Kian called to him. "Kian, can't you just call room service!" He called back and went to Kian and saw him uploading his video and smirked. "Are you texting this other girl still? Mate you like her and I mean as in falling in love with her already"

Leo's eyes lit up, and he squealed like a girl, "Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Will fucking Shepherd wants to go somewhere with me!" He beamed, and texted back,

Sure!
Any suggestions?
-Leo

Kian blushed, and flipped his friend off. "I'm with Andrea - you know that. I just...Aaila's different to other girls I've met before." He shrugged and texted Aaila back,

Room 5c - fifth floor.
See you in a bit ;)
-K x

Aaila looked at him and started laughing as he squealed. "You're more of a fan girl than me and Kian just asked if I wanted to go to his hotel room" she said with a giggle and looked at her phone and smiled at the floor and hotel room number. "Well if you are meeting will, I'm going up to Kian's room now"

Will looked at his phone again and thought about it.
Sixth floor, room 6D
We can talk about what to do
-will x

"Just because you are happily with Andrea, doesn't mean you can't be falling in love with another girl and falling out of love with her, admit it, you think this girl is prettier and better than Andrea, I see it on your face and you haven't been this happy and excited with Andrea for some time" JC said to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.