1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life
Vix here. The world is currently on the brink of impending doom (doom for some places already).

Thought I could keep my space light while I quarantine for a couple of days, both college and work on hold while the world decides what to do with the virus. So hi, welcome! I have a lot of free time and I'm interested in having a long time, casual, fun, partner while we sit this thing out. I post frequently, with skills of adapt to advance, causal or more- depending on my partner's wants and needs. Due to how rusty I am, I would prefer to always have some female character- which I'm sorry if the annoys or inconveniences anyone. I prefer to play a female but I love multiple characters, in fact, I always throw in small characters in all dialogues to keep it all fun.

At the moment, I'm numb to already thought of plots/universes, so my likings are fairly for the time being, and I'm sorry they're so "slice-of-life"y.
SOFT PLOTS:

- Best Friend's Sibling x Best Friend

- Boss x Employee

- Older Sibling's Friend x Younger Sibling (Over 18 of age)

- Organized Crime Scenario

- Home Town/Old Friends Scenario

- Supernatural Living Scenario

- Strangers Encounter

I'm also open to anything else- feel free to comment or PM! I tend to like convos in PM but will do thread if that is your preferred method.

Well...

So far, all my attempts to start a third RP have failed... third time is just not the charm, it seems. Perhaps something fluffy would be a good thing... most of my characters are covered in some kind of fur, anyway. And yes, I am quite able to slice life. Though I have quite a collection of characters, I have a couple faves for fluff and life-slicing. In fact, they are a couple:

ThoeeDEEN_zip.png

... and just so happen to have two kits in tow. So, if you think having an encounter with an alien family seems fluffy and slice of life enough, let me know.

You never know what might happen:

Faces.png

Just be forewarned:

CrappySketchIsCrappy.png