Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Medieval/Low-Tech, Mystery, Post-Apocalyptic, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.
Here we get to share one of the more vivid dreams we've had in our lives.

For me, I had a dream the day I finished playing a zombie game back in high school. In the dream, I was in a garage and some guy was trying to shoot me in the head with a shotgun. Guess I was a zombie or something. I spent all night going back and forth in time trying to get out of the garage without getting shot. I didn't manage to get out of the garage by the time I woke up, so it was very unsatisfying.

Last night I had a very detailed dream that I was renovate this house for my Not So Berry Sims except it was like in REAL LIFE WITH REAL PEOPLE AND THINGS. @_@ So somehow I was using the sims build tools and making walls and placing items n shit in real life. It was kinda weird and now I really want to play sims.

Reactions: Vii
Here we get to share one of the more vivid dreams we've had in our lives.

For me, I had a dream the day I finished playing a zombie game back in high school. In the dream, I was in a garage and some guy was trying to shoot me in the head with a shotgun. Guess I was a zombie or something. I spent all night going back and forth in time trying to get out of the garage without getting shot. I didn't manage to get out of the garage by the time I woke up, so it was very unsatisfying.
Man I used to play Sims all the time but it started taking up too much space on my computer that I'm technically using for academic-related things

--

Ever since I got my meds adjusted my dreams have been super weird, but I'm remembering more of them and for longer. I can't recall anything specific right now but they often are based on games and stuff too.

Edit: I just came back to a notification to realize I quotes the wrong message. Oops.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana and Vii