Viva Pinata-A Tale of two Gardens..[@Winter Wolf]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anastasia Fall

Original poster
konachan-com-54284-gumi-vocaloid.jpg

A Young girl named Luna Moonstar had just finished up gardening for the day, and was ready to turn in for the night. This girl was no ordinary Gardener- she was one allied to professor pester. This had it's perks but also it's drawbacks like she couldn't send anything to pinata central. However, she was a legendary gardener so that was enough for her. She also never had to worry about Ruffians or sour pinatas because they knew of her alligence.

"I'm turning in for the night, Mallory.. watch the garden!" She told one of her Wild Card Mallowolve's. She went into her house, and fell asleep with her Pink Artic Pretztail, Crystal right beside her. This had been the girls life for 3 years.. she wasn't intending on changing it easily.

RPImage12.jpg

"Glacier, I'm worried. That sour pinata, I helped it but their will be others," The thin girl paced in front of a white Pretztails. The fox pinata tilted it's head as it watched the human move. Elizabeth sighed and sat down against a nearby oak tree leaning her back on it with a sigh. She drew her knees up, "I don't think I can do this," she whispered sadly.

The fox leaned against her and nuzzled her face giving it a lick and a swish of its long tail. She giggled wrapping arms around him, "It seems time to head to bed I guess," she commented before pulling herself up on her feet and walking towards her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.