Visual Slay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couples suite? Kaera's sour expression at having her hair ruffled grew even deeper. He led her away by the shoulders while she furiously ran her fingers through her hair trying to straighten it back to being neat and tidy.

She was still fussing even after they entered the small, private room and he plopped himself down. Her hands dusting non-existent specks off her dress. Very primly she took a seat on an adjacent pillow, squeaking slightly when it shifted and she nearly toppled. Kaera righted herself, making sure her skirt was safely over her knees.

"I am very hungry." As long as she hadn't ordered something terrifying, like a giant roasted shark, Kaera figured it would be fine.

"I didn't think you would come to a place like this after a concert. Do you actually sing karaoke?" she asked curiously, casting him a side glance.

Seiji sat back and smirked, " When I get drunk enough I do. It's just something today to unwind a bit." he explained. The Waitress came back to a giant bottle of warm sake and to shot cups. She set it down and slipped a note to Seiji, "Your food will be ready shortly." she said with a bow then winked at Seiji before she turned and left. Seiji grabbed the note and read it. It was from his agency. He had another job in three days in another town. To the untrained eye it just looked like a phone number. Seiji tucked the piece of paper in his jean pocket and poured the drinks for both of them as if no exchanged had happened, "Do you sing karaoke?" he asked as he handed her a drink.

Kaera wrinkled up her nose. Numbers from girls... he was probably well used to that, seeing as he pocketed the paper without even a second thought. And so blatantly too. What if Kaera was his girlfriend? Would that have mattered to the woman? Not that it did or she was even thinking about stuff like that. That was the hunger talking.

She cast a dubious glance at the sake. Drinking was not something she did very often. But one or two wouldn't hurt with dinner, and she did love sake. Kaera accepted the cup and swallowed the shot, pleased with the way it warmed her tummy.

"Me karaoke? Nooooo. No. Never. It is a bad idea in general." she shook her head venomously at the thought. ...even thinking about it required a little extra courage. She held her cup out for him to pour her a second shot.

"We'll see about that." He said as he poured her another drink. He was also on his second shot. He had a very high tolerance for alcohol so the 80 oz bottle wasn't to strong for him. He just hoped he wouldn't do anything stupid around her.

The fest arrived with multiple waiter filling the table with food. Seiji's usually was a simple bowl of ramen. So 99%of the table was her food.

Her second drink was gone in a flash, and it was doing the trick because she was content with grinning and no longer looked completely horrified at the thought of karaoke.

"Not everyone is a talented voice. SOME of us are actually quite dreadful when we open our mouth." Speaking of which, her jaw almost dropped when their order arrived. Or more specifically her order. There were no regrets. Kaera plucked a hot steamed dumpling out to take a bite, and siiiiiighed heavenly. It could have been the most amazing experience on the planet with the way she sighed and gently swayed in her seat. "Once it was gone, she was reaching for another. At least she ate like a lady.

"People will say very nice things about your singing so they don't hurt your feelings, and then when you go to audition to be a pop idol it's really embarrassing. At least I am a good manager, ne?"

Seiji looked at her as if he was shocked then busted into laughter. She was so adorable her couldn't contain himself any longer. Maybe he wasn't as tolerant of the liquor as he thought. He ruffled her hair again, "You should give it a go. It's only me here after all." He said after he quickly calmed down and drank his third shot as if his outburst had never happened.

He turned the karaoke machine with a nifty remote bracelet and started to eat his ramen, "Pick a song, I'll sing with you if you want." he said not looking in her direction. He was feeling a slight tipsy, definitely not enough to want to sing karaoke but for Kaera's sake he'd try.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wiff me?" she responded with her mouth half full. Her hand hovered in front of her mouth for a moment while she chewed and swallowed. Her other hand was busy trying to fix her hair that he messed up again. Kaera liked that he laughed, though. Even if it WAS at her expense. Kaera wasn't keen on singing, but an opportunity to sing along with the latest and greatest pop idol was too much to resist, even for a girl who worked hard every day in the music business.

"Hmm." she said, taking a moment to have another drink. That was for courage! She flipped through the song choices, looking for a song she new. Something something peppy, that maaaaybe she would really love to have him sing for her too.

"Okay, I'll take this challenge! But don't you dare ever tell anybody what I sound like. EVER."

"Only if you don't forget to eat for a whole week straight." He said glancing over at her. He didn't get his hopes up but hoped that maybe she would be decent. He got up and went to the stage and sat back down, "Um....I'll warm up the mic for you." he said somewhat timidly and picked a mellow some to start off with, Falling Slowly. A small blushed crossed his cheeks. It could have been from the booze or his shyiness trying to grab a hold of him. Singing in front of a crowd didn't scare him. He was use to the screaming girls and the rabid fans. It was singing to the one person whole he was fond of that made him a little nervous.

He cleared his throat and closed his eyes and listened to the intro then started to sing. His angelic voice could entrance anyone, and he made it look so easy. As the song progessed his blush faded and he started to really get into the song.

"I don't forget to eat." she muttered before her grabbed the mic. The comment was being directly negated by the fact she was still stuffing her face happily with whatever she could get her hands on. If there was anything left by the end of the evening, that would be a miracle.

Of course her munching slowed as her elbows rest on the table and she leaned, transfixed with his singing. Kaera might've been their manager, but deep down she was secretly a total fangirl. She controlled it very well. ...Normally. Right now she seemed to be filled with way too much sake, from a bottle that was now empty, and lacking the filters that kept her from embarrassing herself. Kaera swaaaaayed to the music, plopping her chin in to her hands. Before long, she was singing along too. ...and she hadn't been kidding about sounding terrible. Kaera could just not sing. But right that moment she contentedly didn't care.

The song ended and Seiji's eyes opened and he started to laugh. Enters drunk Seiji, polar opposite. He fell back, "you sung along." He sat up, his mid-length black hair messy yet naturally sexy. He had an adorable smile on his face, "I wasn't expecting that." He offered hand to her, "let's sing together."

He was offering his hand to her after singing a song. This was like every fangirl's pop idol dream come true. Minus the big stage production and the screaming jealous fans all around. And she was too unwittingly drunk to realize she was grinning like a dummy and giggling about it.

Kaera took his hand and pulled herself to her feet. The world swayed around her and the room tilted, making her half crash in to him and have to hold on to his arms to stand herself up straight. She laughed it off, snatching up one of the extra microphones and picked a song perfect for duets without asking for his input. Having her voice amplified on the speakers was no improvement, but she was happily singing anyway even though she was too dizzy to read the words on the screen.

Seiji chuckled at her goofy smile. She really was adorably. He had wrapped his arms around her should when she had stumbled and just kept it there. They were friends, for the night,after all, What are we Singinsnex."He slurred little. Ah the alcohols.

"Snex?" Kaera laughed out right, having no idea why the slurred words were so funny, but found it impossible to stop herself from laughing. There were a HUNDRED songs she wanted him to sing for her!

"Wait, hum..rmmm..." She stopped her dancing and swayed dangerously on her feet. Her her hand curled in to his shirt trying to keep herself steady. Oooh, the dizziness was getting worse. It was feeling less fun now and more nauseating. Her hands clamped over her mouth when she nearly vomited. That moment of disaster was saved by a quick swallow, but it left her looking even more ill than before.

"I- I think I need to, urp.... sit down..." she muttered with alarm.

Seiji reached to keep her study. He sat her down,"you don't look to good." He looked over her face, "you should take it easy. We can always come backAnson othertime." He said parting her back.

"Some other time." she repeated. That made her smile just a bit, but even being seated, the room was still spinning on her. Kaera dug her hands in to his shirt and pulled him downwards to be face-to-face level with her. Looking up at him was making her sicker.

"Take me home, Koiichi-san. It's time for me to go hooooome." she muttered, trying to shake him a bit to convey just how important it was for her to get back before she was really ill. The words didn't come out, but the pleading look on her face was enough to express the emotion.

Seiji looked at her and nodded, "I'll get a doggy bag for you." Seiji pat her heaheld grabbed the remote and pressed the dog tote button. He stood up with Kaeri and hugged her as he stroked her hair, "illgetjou sjmwader." He sat feeling the affect more standing. There was No way he was driving back in his condition. He reached for a glass on water and held it up for her.

Seiji looked at her and nodded, "I'll getta' doggietote for'ya." Seiji pat her head then grabbed the remote and pressed the dog tote button. He stood up with Kaeri and hugged her as he stroked her hair, "illgetjou sjmwader."(i'll get you some water) He said feeling the affects of his beverage decisions more standing. There was No way he was driving back in his condition. He reached for a glass on water and held it up for her, "Dring dis "

Seiji looked at her and nodded, "I'll getta' doggietote for'ya." Seiji pat her head then grabbed the remote and pressed the dog tote button. He stood up with Kaeri and hugged her as he stroked her hair, "illgetjou sjmwader."(i'll get you some water) He said feeling the affects of his beverage decisions more standing. There was No way he was driving back in his condition. He reached for a glass on water and held it up for her, "Dringdis..." he slurred.

She looked pale and green. He was worried about her getting sick. It would be his fault if she got really sick and missed work it would be his duty to nurse her back to health. He felt that she was his responsibility. She was the only person he looked after and cared for. It put him in a dangerous situation if his identity was ever learned by one of his enemies. He could help but care for her, he enjoyed her company.

Kaera didn't know how she got to her feet and ended up with a glass of water in her hands, but she drank it at his beckoning. It really didn't help that queasy feeling she had, but he was being so very nice it made her want to snuggle him. Her brain had clearly shut down all her filters and common sense. The empty glass was set aside on the table and her arms went around his waist. Kaera nuzzled in to his chest. The words she mumbled were gibberish, not that it matter because they were muffled by his shirt. After a moment it was clear she was falling asleep, clinging to him and still barely on her feet.

Seiji held her up, "hey...hey..." He said softly. He shook at her abit. The booze had temporarily block his memory the reaction a shake to a carbonated dring in a can created. Dinner and booze were the carbonate, Kaera was the container and he was shaking. He raised her up abit but his clumsiness caused him to fall back on the stage. His assassin reflexes kicked in allowing him to catch himself on his pointer fingers. He sighed relieved, "Close..."

Status
Not open for further replies.