Visions of the Storm [4/5 spots]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CaptainFaux Aw hun hope everything's okay! You take care and get well soon x
Thanks, I'll try. Not sure what it will mean for the rp's for everyone but theres really no way for me to keep participating. Also I'm not really in the mindsets for playing right now lol. Waaaaaaaay too much to deal with.

@CaptainFaux No worries hun I'm always about to talk to if you want and 1x1's are an option if you wanted too at some point but you take care of you first <3
We can wait :)

Ah, hate to hear that!
Hope everyone/everything turned out okay.

Either way- heads up, I probably won't get a chance to post until tomorrow. So if anyone wants that extra day or anything, you can certainly use it :)

I am very sorry to hear that, @CaptainFaux. It was great having you in the RP, even if briefly, and you have all of our well wishes. Hopefully things get better for you, and we'll see you back here again in the future. :)

@Spectre: And you have great timing, sir. I certainly needed that extra day. xD

Ill try to post when i can but my work is pretty much full on atm, burns out ones muse.

Considering Faux's last message I put the collab up anyway, hopefully he'll get better and come back to this later on. :)

Hope everything turns out okay.

Do you guys want to try to continue? I wanted to hold off a bit to let things cool down. If everyone is okay with progressing with the two and a half active people, I can do so.

Up to you both!

im up for it just my bits should clear up after this week.

Hope everything turns out okay.

Do you guys want to try to continue? I wanted to hold off a bit to let things cool down. If everyone is okay with progressing with the two and a half active people, I can do so.

Up to you both!
If you'd like to wait for things to get a bit more stable, that's perfectly fine with me. If you'd like to continue, that's fine too. I'm good to go either way, and don't mind posting with the few people we have. :)

I feel as if I have horrible timing...

@Spectre Buddy ol' Pal!
I'm interested enough in this to join. Unless there are reservations still about and all that jazz.

If I may, I plan on my character, or my main one, if I end up making more, being an/the adultery love child of the Midgard Queen, this won't mess with your plan for the story at all, will it?

lol hi there K.
we'd love to have you!
Having some issues with player retention....

So i'm going to make a post shortly, then i'll PM you with some details, ser K.

@Ser K+

I believe for now I'm going to be putting this RP to bed :(

Thanks to everyone who attended and showed interest! If this happens to pick up, i'll get it going again, but. I think it's time to officially set this one down.

Thanks again everyone

I am so saddened by this :(
Hopefully we can work together again sometime soon though. :)

Oh, whoops.
I apparently forgot to actually post my CS.

I was looking forward to this one... Oh well I guess...

Yeah I'm really sorry guys and gals. This is one that's pretty close to the heart to me, as i've spent a lot of time creating the story and the world and all that. But I think maybe it's best I put it to rest until I can get some [4-5] stable members [thanks to you who have been able to hang out with us, and no hard feelings to the members who weren't able to keep up or interested in the rolepaly]

I'm going to take some time to try and maybe approach this in a different manner- but don't believe my GM style is the best it could be [as a totally new gm]- so I'll be evaluating a bunch of different things.

Any input- i'd love to hear. Good or bad. let me know.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I loved the detail in the world, the npcs were amazing. If you ever reboot this I'm going to be personally offended if you don't invite me back.

I think the only thing I'd improve is trying to keep the posting going, even if it's just npc posts and make sure you have reliable people. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Spectre: Argh, that is sad to hear. D: I know I'm one of those less reliable posters that likely contributed to this. A lot of things happened at the worst time and I started getting overwhelmed trying to keep up with all the projects I was doing. Really sorry about that. I honestly don't think it was anything you were doing, personally. You always had super detailed posts, well designed characters, and always included everyone's characters (or tried to) in order to keep things moving. For my part, it was just a bad combination of some crappy things happening IRL that threw me off. Hopefully, if you decide to reboot this in the future (and I really hope you do), things will have become a bit more stable and I'll be able to post more consistently. I am really sorry my timing was so sporadic. I thought I'd get a handle on everything sooner and push things out, but it didn't quite work out that way. Please let me know if (when) you plan on getting this going again. I'd be more than happy to give it another shot. I know how hard you worked on everything. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.