Visions of the Storm [4/5 spots]

Status
Not open for further replies.
major post is up. I'll also post for the Midgardian group soCaptain isn't too bored. Also something for MotherOf Cthulhu to interact with. Hard to do this on a phone till I get my pc's power supply replaced xD.

Thanks Spectre ^_^ hehe I indeed have/had a little plan for dealing with any boredom and forcing/inspiring some interaction. Off to read the post though!

mostly running into a few improv issues, since we don't have a player for every country yet. But ill redo some of my npc/ dialogue plans a bit to compensate. Should be easy.

Gogogo~
How strick are you wanting posting order? I think me and mother are the only ones really active right now and it would kind of suck not to be able time reply. :c

I dont care about order. I added some stuff to the end of my post.

but yeah go ahead and post. Just make sure you don't lap the other players.

@Spectre No worries. Although, did you realize you already posted that last bit with Rocas and I already replied to it?

@Spectre No worries. Although, did you realize you already posted that last bit with Rocas and I already replied to it?
I edited to include a more direct response/interaction with your character.
I apologize, i must have missed that when looking at my phone! I've got the week off so i'm stealing my wife's computer for now :P.

I edited to include a more direct response/interaction with your character.
I apologize, i must have missed that when looking at my phone! I've got the week off so i'm stealing my wife's computer for now :P.

Wooo! I see it now. I'm also back and forth between mobile and pc.

Hey guys, sorry for the absence. It's been a long and stressful month, but I'll do my best to get a post up soon. Good to see you all still at it. :)

Indeed! My next post will be on Monday :). If anyone needs extra time let me know!

myself and Captain are working on a chatty collab to go up whenever it's allowed to. Again more time isn't necessary XD less time is desireable but I can get through this! *hero pose or something* XD

Haha. Yeah. The writing bug always grabs me that way, too. My post will be up tomorrow. I'll be on my work laptop thankfully, so expect the full post the first time around. XD

Reactions: MotherOfCthulhu
I aim to get a post done soon ive had a rather busy week work wise.

Yallnjust remember that was a collab. Ill have bjorns reaction soon

Just did a collab due to being outside of the general 'timeline'- as MotherOfCthulhu's character was removed from the room. xD

Also, had a lovely time collaborating. If in the future anyone wants to do any collaborations- I now know how to do this, and welcome the interaction! haha.

Reactions: MotherOfCthulhu
Was fun doing it hehe :) I'll post it up once I've seen Captains post

@CaptainFaux hey you! Where's that post? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys I was in a car wreck in orlando. PC and phone are broken, so i've b een out of touch. Borrowing a pc to type these up, but it may be a while for me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.