2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
Vishen Hall
a7f28e2a19e16cdc52b15666b21ba7f2.jpg

place nestled in the small town of Farfeild, Vishen Hall is home to
magical creatures and humans alike. It's a place known for it's excellence in keeping those
inside protected, along with integrating them into society.

The house isn't really run by anyone, though a mistress stops in every once and a while.
The older members are the ones that keep it afloat. The place is advertised to the local high school and
university as a housing spot for very special applicants.

So far, only a few people live inside the massive house, but the place is always ready for new people
of all ages

Rules
1. All types of people are allowed! Just no Mary Sues
2. I am the Gm all my rules apply, but I'm generally really nice so theirs no need to worry.
3. So far this story has an open plot line. It will be mostly based around the relationships
that form because of the house. There will be future events once things
get rolling
4.Posting expectations are flexible. It doesn't have to be a marathon, but it can be. It also doesn't
have to be a full fleshed out paragraph if you can't think of anything. Just no one liners.
5.Post at the least twice a week in any ooc or ic. Preferably more in Ic. Please warn me if
you have plans, I will as well.
6. Totally open for a Co Gm if anyone is up to taking up things while I am away.
7.Try and Keep the Gender Ratios Even
8.Have Fun!

Vishen Hall Rules
1. All rules are to be followed with a three strike policy
2.No smoking inside the building
3. Sale of drugs or possession of drugs on property is prohibited
4. All intoxication over legal limit or intoxication plans should be supervised by a
sober housemate. You are never allowed to drink alone
5. The head of house will provide evacuations plans in case of emergency
6. Please avoid using powers inside the house, all damages will be paid for by the person
who inflicted said damages
7. Anti Race or Orientation speech or acts shall end in severe punishment from the head of house.
It's worth two strikes.
8.All Humans must share a room with someone of another race
9.All meals will be prepared by the tenants only. They are responsible for their own
messes.
10. The downstairs tv is communal and time shall be split up as necessary.
11. Going to classes is required and doing such shall be ensured by the head of house.

Hall Rooms
Living Room

f4ea45fd050b72b5d658bc51212e9881.jpg

a8c4d6d243be86c51a90466e083b473f.jpg

7c275984e47a0bc4e8c3e8a63a9b4ef4.jpg

Cave Pool

8ee5af0e81ac7aa4f89219f105e5faad.jpg

610de7262bad49ce368fa82efc3bcfd5.jpg

1bf3e2b58ae19e1b0248b72bb107e76a.jpg

Kitchen

839cc8907b59e92da70cb9e653b6e8cf.jpg

Dining Room

932112e9ef9ec1284fb692eaeeb2ab71.jpg

Room List

Name-Name|Room Number|Picture Link​

Housemate List
Name|Age|Race|Room Number
Levi Coen Sheen | 16 | Werewolf | 2
Madeleine Yule Esmeralda | 21 | Witch | 6
Millie Reed | 17 | Nymph | TBD
Winston Carter | 16 | Familiar | TBD
Lucen Rían Odhrán | 20 | Moor Sidhe | 4
Ren Alaric Pentlocke | 27 | Human- medium/psychic | 7
Bigby "Biggs" Robberson | 21 | Druid | 9
Cassius|24|Demon|Room 8
Jianyi Yang | 50 (equivalent early 20's)| Luong (Chinese Dragon)| TBD

CHARACTER INDEX - Vishen Hall- A Home for Misfits-CS Dump
OPEN SIGNUPS - Vishen Hall-IC

@IceQueen This should be fun, finding images of rooms for them. Are there any restrictions we should be aware of? Also, are these co-ed dorms, or are the females and males in separate halls? Also, Zhong and I will update our sheets tonight.

@Spectre of the Fade I was trying to have a boarder and coloured background box. For some reason, when I tried to field set/titled box, Ren's sheet got split up. It kept making a box with nothing in it between the two paragraphs of his physical description. I even tried to combine them into one paragraph and it still split them. Very frustrating.

Anyway, I appreciate the offer to help, but I am quite fine with the set up I have at the moment. I like the clean look. I might add decorative image breaks between sections, though.
I was planning on making them Co ed for the hell of it.

Reactions: KageKaioh
Done with my edits~ c:

My edits are in as well! I am almost done with the rest of the images, too. They should be up tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
WHEW. That took a while but I have the second head of house up and going. Meet the eccentric little weirdo I created

I also have the room list updated if any of the ones who don't care wish to peruse the options

• Love
The art you have for Fierra is so beautiful!

The art you have for Fierra is so beautiful!
Thanks. I got really lucky with a pinterest search and found two similarly looking ones. I really like her character though it seems so far all mine are girls

Updated my CS, off to search for a room picture now. I edited her history a little bit. She likes a river nearby, thinking about claiming it, if Fierra hasn't already.

Updated my CS, off to search for a room picture now. I edited her history a little bit. She likes a river nearby, thinking about claiming it, if Fierra hasn't already.
Since you asked in the other chat Arealism is a sport that is often categorized as the voting/ passing of balanced monsters to get along

@IceQueen Can you please word that another way? It makes absolutely no sense to me, I'm sorry.
I literally have no idea where that came from. Sorry it's the middle of the night. If you've ever been to the circus arealist is a popular act. One of the things they do is a silk routine which involves two long prices of silk they preform tricks on. Sometimes arealists have a modified version where the silk passes through a hoop. It can also be defined as trapeze skills. Essentially the ability to climb, soar, and drop in incredible stunts and not die.

@IceQueen Well, that makes much more sense, I know what you are talking about now. I've seen a couple of acts before. Thank you.

Image links for Ren and Lucen have been added! It took longer than I expected due to chronic pain issues. Jianyi's will be added as soon as Zhong can get on to add them in.

@IceQueen Everyone seems to have their profiles pretty much ready to go. Are we going to be able to start this soon? Also, since no one else has stepped up so far, I wanted to let you know that I am willing to be a Co-GM. I am on at least once a day.

• Love
@IceQueen Everyone seems to have their profiles pretty much ready to go. Are we going to be able to start this soon? Also, since no one else has stepped up so far, I wanted to let you know that I am willing to be a Co-GM. I am on at least once a day.
Yeah we will be starting soon it seems. Make sure to double check the housing list, I shall get started mulling over it but it may take a bit

Reactions: Lulunopia
Excellent. *smiles* Oh, Zhong has not been able to get online the past couple of days, but he was going to put Jianyi with Ren. He will be on tonight to change that. Also, I was thinking I will make this Ren's either second or third year, so we do not have just newcomers.

• Love
I am so sorry that I have not been able to be on most of this week. Work has been hell trying to make sure we had the weekend off. Then yesterday was spent cleaning the house, and I passed out early... I am about to finish Jianyi's cs.

Just filled in the missing info and images. And her natural form, the luong, does have all four legs and both horns, but Kage couldn't make them look right. I am also going to have him read over it again before declaring her done, as he is helping me flesh her out.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Ok so I am going to start the IC no promises on when it will be done. I have to do some homework before midnight tonight but other than that things should be getting going soon. Everyone is accepted so far, the rooms are up in the CS Dump.

• Love
The Ic is technically up but I haven't linked it yet. If you wish to find it go ahead I'll link it later

Status
Not open for further replies.