Visari

V

Visari

Original poster
Hello! -waves- I would consider myself a literate RPer I guess, but maybe I should leave that for you to decide.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
I enjoy Visari or Vis.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I am a female and I am 22 years of age.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I really enjoy animal roleplays however human roleplays can be interesting as well. Currently I am very into the whole apocolypse roleplay thing.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
My characters are usually aloof and silent types. I mostly play male, I don't know why but my females characters tend to get boring fast to me.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
It's hard to choose between Zombie Fox Plushes or Wolf Packs but I guess I would have to say Wolf Packs.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Oh I have plenty of favorites songs right now I can't seem to narrow it down, so you can have a bunch of lyrics from all of them and decipher them yourselves XD
OH MONA LISA I WOULD PAY TO SEE YOU SMILE
CAUSE IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT AND WE WENT DANCING IN THE PARK
AND I'M WALKING DOWN A CHURCH CORRIDOR WHEN I HEAR AN EXHANCING OF WORDS
DON'T LET ANYONE EVER TELL YOU, THAT YOUR ANYTHING BUT -swearword- PERFECT.

Can I say swearwords? XD That was really terrible. I am sorry you had to read that. I dont even think those are all the right lyrics... :) Anyways, thanks for havin me.

Hi Visari! I'm one of your fellow newbies here on the site - just joined yesterday :D

I think I just about squealed when I saw the first set of lyrics you had written down. I LOVE PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!! :D :D :D they're one of my favourite bands of all time, and that song is simply amazing :D

Hope you like the site as much as I do :D

*Takes that word 'literate' and throws it out the window!* You won't need that! :D It's a mean word.

Welcome to Iwaku! >:3 You can swear all you like! We are for teens and adults! No kids around. I also like Panic at the Disco. >:D But my favorite song is HIGH VOLTAGE cause it makes me giggle.

When you're done browsing around, come post in this topic. XD Hilarity will follow.

PANIC! AT THE DISCO.
-tackles to the ground.-
. . .
-starts to lick Visari's face.-

WELCOME.<3
You are now my best friend.
:D Without permission.
HUZZAH.
-gives a cupcake.-

wait.
That song was by Panic! was it not? T ^T;

Why hello Vis, welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
It seems as though you've gotten a fairly complete rundown from the others, so I'll just poke my head in and offer a smile.
If you need any help, please feel free to ask!

Hi Visari, welcome to the site. My name's Ozzie and I haven't been around long, but I would be happy to help you out should you need it.