Virus-X

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

S

Swifty Willownall

Okay, so, a long time ago when I was on Iwaku, I was in several RP's like Legacy and FoR and stuff. One of the RPs I was trying to host was this...sort of, virus/zombie kind of RP but I went emo and left...SO anyways, I wanted to try and get it going again. You as the players get to go in as sort of like the..."S.W.A.T." forces, I have to think up of a name. But you're sent in to find out why people are dieing, what's causing it, deal with the problem, etc inside of this giant complex. Is anyone ineterested in this? ^.^

A

Arsenal XA4

Possibly...

K

Krang

Like Killing Floor? The British solution to Left 4 Dead?

M

Mosaic

I actually have something just like this running, i posted it a few days ago and I finished getting the system up for it. Whether i use it or not or just run it as a normal online RP and take out the dice roller is still up for toss.
I mean your idea is just like mine, big complex, except i'm not using a different group, i'm using actual military people, and the facility has been in lockdown.

I mean take a look, they're pretty much the same thing. lol

http://space-kitten.org/iwaku/showthread.php?t=960

Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
I love Zombie killing rps. I'll check it out at it when you get it up. I have a character I always use in Zombie/ Apoc rps, but i could change him a bit to fit in with the whole "Swat" aspect.

Favorite Genres
Magical, Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci Fi, Steam Punk, Noir, HORROR, and I'm willing to try Romance.
Is there an IC for this or has interest for the rp hit a lull?