Virtual reality rpg role play

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skyminer

Original poster
Hello there peoples of Iwaku, I amcurrently looking for some one to role play with. The role play will be about a Virtual reality game thats been rated to have 100% realalistic rate. But everyone gets stuck in game due to a bug in the system plus everyone gets but a single life and once that life is gone you will be deleted from the world forever never to return to any world. The game will be in a epic fantasy world with magic, dragons, monsters and more we will both play as a person just starting in the game on the day the official release to the public of the game and we will both get to create awesome characters that play around in the world trying to live in this new world.

Character creation:
Name
Appearance
Personality
Special traites (optional)
Weapon

Also i have just one rule: keep it below 18+

Sorry that this isnt a very good introduction to the role play but im a bit rusty, and I appreaciate any one willing to join me in this role play. Thanks for reading and happy role playing :D

I am interested in this RP idea. I love the fact that it is in a game universe and there is one life, it makes me think of it as being a race for survival. Really exciting. Should I PM you or would you rather discuss it here?

You can message here, though my school starts in 15 minutes so i cant rp for a while but thanks for joining me :D

Name
Naomi

Appearance
Naomi- The Memory Walker.jpg

Personality
Optimistic, Playful, Light Hearted, Sensitive, Resourceful, Quick Witted

Special traits (optional)
She has a strange connection with nature, allowing her to rapidly bond with most creatures
in ways that many others cannot and being refereed to as a peace maker and a wind walker
because of this.

Weapon
She has a staff that has been enchanted by someone she met along the road she first walked in
the digital world, someone who she has yet to repay her debt to.

Name
Rhyden

Appearance
274888.jpg

Personality
Slightly defiant, Quick to act, Ambitious, Short Tempered.

Special traits (optional)
Rhyden discovered on day one that he was very skilled with a blade.

Weapon
Anything that even similarly resembles a sword.

Been a while :). You'll have to give me a sec ive decided to swap my character

Name:Sarah

Appearance:
content

Personality:
Shy, timid, scared, kind, "wanna to be optimist"

Special traits:
can spray a stinky liquid like a real skunk

Weapon:
Duel long daggers

Name:Ashel

Appearance:
content

Personality:
Care free, happy, adventurous, thrill seeking, playful

Special traits:
Can shoot venom from mouth up to 30 feet away, venomous bite

Weapon:
A type of great axe but the axe part is a smooth but sharp circular blade

Other info:
These to are brother and sister: Ashel's acount bugged out and swapped his gender to female​

Sorry for my late replies I am getting no alerts from this thread so I have to look for updates from it manually. My apologies. I hope my two characters are sufficient for this RP. I worked hard on them and it took me forever to find an image that suited Naomi.

Ya its fine. Though I should be going on a band trip for 5 days starting tommorrow if this silly cold will get out of me so i might not be able to post very fast but im glad your still able to rp :D

Me too. I will be patient and await your replies, will also try to keep this alive if need be.

I take it you have returned from that five day trip you told me about. What hasn't it been like a couple months since then?

Status
Not open for further replies.