Virtual Reality gaming idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread.

So this is more of a simple idea I had. Our characters would both be college students. We'd both go to the same fairly large college, but not actually know each other. We would meet by chance playing a VR game (full dive like Sword Art Online, but the game is not limited to fantasy). Also, they game creates your character extremely similarly to your real body, so your game character will pretty much be your real life body. They start to hang out in the game, having fun, and just being a great gaming partner to each other.

After some time, the semester ends for our characters, and when the next one starts, my character sees a person that looks very similar to your character, which actually happens to be you.

Better yet, they happen to get into the same class for something, and that's when they (or just he) figures out that they could easily meet.

But I had a way to make things interesting. When they first actually meet in real life, it's because your character had to bring up her disability with the professor. She's mute. She can't speak, either from some trauma as a child, or from some physical ailment. Either way, she's completely bereft of speech. Awkwardly, my character can't bring himself to say anything at that moment, unable to think of anything. As soon as he gets home and gets online, he brings it up. Or we could have him go up to her and she sorta panic and bolt, and he doesn't see her online for a while, but eventually gets on.

Either way, she tells him that she uses the VR as a sort of therapy (I'm writing a psychology paper on video games in psychology/psychotherapy and this idea came up .__.). She may not be able to speak a word in real life, but in the virtual world, she can speak her mind and not be afraid.

Anyway, that's just the gist of the start, we'd go more in depth when we actually play it, that's just sort of an outline of what I'd like in the start. The rest can pretty much just be them dating, overcoming hardships, and just playing different games, to make things interesting for us. :) Message me if you're interested!

Kinks and CS below.

***​

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): big/huge breasts (E-J cups), nipple play, lactation, Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave, collaring, spanking, harems, public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, abusive BDSM(like 50 Shades, that's abuse, not BDSM/Sub-Dom), genital/body mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

***​

Name:

Age(19+, sophomore at least):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs, preferably E cup to I cup):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__. But it's your character.):

Skin tone:

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Still looking.

I'm interested! :) I've never been a mute before, so it seems interesting to try. Especially if the RP has a plan to turn sexual.

I'm interested! :) I've never been a mute before, so it seems interesting to try. Especially if the RP has a plan to turn sexual.
:) It definitely does. But she'd be vocal in the game world, so you'd be able to have some dialogue at least. I was thinking she'd be fairly talkative in VR, which could be fun. Message me and we can talk more. :)

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.