3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance,
I've been having a Sword Art Online itch I haven't been able to scratch. Although, I don't want to create SAO exactly--just the premise. Two people--a girl and a boy--get trapped inside a VR, wherein death in the game results in death in person, and through their journies together, fall in love. I want the general gist of it to be there, but, I want a partner who is willing and able to help come up with ideas that can help me shape the world and our characters.

I have a few things in mind for the criteria to be my partner for this epic story.

• My partner should be capable of forming decent sized, multiple paragraph posts with good grammar, sentence structure, and spelling. Be descriptive, and stick to a third-person perspective.

• Help me come up with the world; everything from the currency to the skills our characters can use, to coming up with challenges and even boss fights. Everything is negotiable.

• No Mary-Sues/Gary-Stues. I know having an all-powerful character is fun to play at times, I get it. But, it breaks immersion and our characters should inherently play off each other's strengths and weaknesses.

• I'd like to build an emotional connection between your character and mine. Enough so that, at one point when it seems like they will never get out we feel genuine pity, or they feel that they feel that spending the rest of their lives together seems 'natural'.

• I'd like there to be mature content. Not just sexually explicit content, but also situations that allow for our characters to fundamentally mature and grow as people do. This virtual world has become THEIR world now so things like jealousy, envy, pride, greed, etc all contribute to their experiences.

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
I could do a SAO rp with you but i will not do any smut.

I could do a SAO rp with you but i will not do any smut.

Thank-you, but, I don't do Pg-13's very well. Besides, in this case, I would like to use the sex scene as a way to promote or show their growth as a coupling.

Then this may be better posted in the red star connections.

Then this may be better posted in the red star connections.

It is, but its posted here as well as the sex scene serves a function and sex isn't the main focus nor is it too gratuitous.

Sometimes sex scenes happen as a natural part of plot development or progression. This is allowed on occasion outside of the Star areas. All you need to do is wrap them with spoiler BB Code tags and give a content warning.

Note that this does NOT mean you can do these scenes with members outside of your age group. You can easily tell which age group a member is in by checking the heart icon near their username. Red means they're an adult, blue means they're a teen.

Well I guess we won't work together.

You have caught my attention!

If I were to be honest, I'm not a big fan of the SAO franchise itself but the fundamental concept itself is great to roleplay for.

I hope you consider my request.