1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Viper in the Bush

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Daniella_Belli, Feb 21, 2013.

1. I had something totally different in mind when I read the title. Would've been a good way to go. But that...Lady, if you want to kill your husband, there's better ways to do it. Hell, if you still want it to be sex-related I could probably think of a few things other than poisoning your naughty bits.

2. How Hamlet should have ended.

3. Brazilians amirite?

4. Hey, they've got nice asses. I can overlook the attempted murder.

5. Poison in the ass might be more successful.

6. With luck, the ass poison could grant superpowers.

7. I didn't really think it was acceptable by Iwaku to title it with profanities, but I thought the article was hilarious none the less.

8. [​IMG]

9. We have a roleplay section and a chatbox dedicated to fucking. Profanity is hardly an issue, therefore.

10. I rather liked the creative title of this thread.

11. My ass is possessed by a Greater Daemon of Nurgle, it grants no super powers then being able to empty a room of weak stomached individuals