Vio's War On Coded Cyber Space

Zaril's biome is a temperate deciduous forest and grasslands. It also has fresh water rivers that run across the large isle, and small ponds. Like most temperate biomes Zaril is mostly home to a variety woodland critters and various types of flora. The soil is fertile so on the outskirts of the large city farmer's have claimed land for crop and limited types of cattle.

Domesticated Companion Animals of Zaril
3328fcacd9b5bcd07051326cc792886e.jpg

1f86833b8a0b8c26ed2bc935f0191a10.jpg

1609dd9b68d664057cffdb463702872e.jpg

f893d554e9c33d28d2e58f0e02e58180.jpg

440cb48b2ad57e68940b16146141ec24.jpg

29f6a2ca54e56787e555e80cc9400673.jpg

19aa0ced7379c8c16da06373138849f1.jpg

6c68c6cbe3c00634e307169d9cf24158.jpg

9817792defcffc881933ab63eae4d1f9.jpg

Domesticated Farm Animals of Zaril
9c0ed7d57fa620d6616c5029598c630f.jpg

0857893ddcff6763ceb630aeaa91eda3.jpg

47357998bd6f4803f141fcf70f5faa6f.jpg

6775a87f724073a9be4408a024dbd0bb.jpg

Wild Land Animals
ec89ce2257fbabd883156547a50b5542.jpg

705bebcfec267012b16ffd21b48d53a0.jpg

fa5364f7f667f94c83c699c817ea4f68.jpg

b715ba7cf2e99365cce143a1beea02b5.jpg

f38d8667723bded25d3d930401eb6d8c.jpg

73dcd888ecf7ac633e36cacf305ae108.jpg

7c52a52947cef32483b12d746af44412.jpg

fb155e9ecdb142b4dbe1915fd0eebc1b.jpg

9373799282b502733bbfe06e7ec15fe7.jpg

Wild Aquatic Animals

69502dee8eb22883e0b4126f9e8d2237.jpg

b0a99327d3750c00c0ecaad43e230091.jpg

Last edited:
Werebeasts

The creation of the first werebeast is an ancient event seemingly shrouded in mystery, but not one exclusive to any race of peoples. Shamans from all around the world were able to pass on the gift of animal shifting to those who they deemed worthy. This was done by binding the spirit of a recently deceased animal to the soul of the person, creating a new more powerful creature as a whole. Eventually it became a right of passage for young boys who were coming of age. The gift was used to aid the men of the tribe in hunting and combat. The animal spirit the men converged with depended on that tribe's particular beliefs and geological local. Native Americans would often bind themselves to predator animals such as wolves, bears, coyotes, and even foxes. Tribes in more tropical regions would most likely choose wild cats like tigers or panthers. Tribes in savanna regions would probably choose lions or hyenas. Those from Asia would have a large variety of cats, Asiatic bears, and even primates. It's all dependent on where a person's ancestors hail from, and such knowledge would be passed down from generation to generation. Even in modern times these tribes of werebeasts are close knit, but that doesn't mean that they do not seek to enlarge their packs by having outsiders turned.

Originally only men were deemed worthy of such a gift, but as society grew and changed over time so did the rights of women. Women being given the opportunity to receive the gift is only a recent change in werebeast customs, and to this day they still struggle to be given the same treatment and birth rights as their male companions.

The turn from man to beast is voluntary, and their bestial form is anthropomorphic (man beasts) rather than feral. This means that werebeasts are not plagued by an uncontrollable rage or blood lust on full moons. Though it is common for those who are not experienced with their gift to suddenly change by feeling strongly; such as with surprise, fear, anger. Also they have weaknesses such as a vulnerability to silver, and both vampire blood and wolvesbane are consider poisonous to them. Strengths include the typical enhanced speed, strength, stamina, and durability. They also have enhanced senses of smell, hearing, sight, and taste (some more than others depending on the animal spirit they used), but these enhances are not always a good thing. It is possible for werewolves to suffer from sensory overload, possibly over hear things they wouldn't want to hear, or can even faint from over bearing scents.

Clan Dynamics

Pack dynamics don't correlate clan dynamics, because for the most part werebeasts are more closely related to humans than Magi. They are born human and turned monster. As such their nature is inherently human making them an incredibly social species. This means that clans can be patriarchal or matriarchal, and big or small. Though it is less common for a woman to lead a clan by her lonesome.

Last edited:
Faunai

Faunai is a species from another realm that are anthropomorphic creatures similar to werebeasts. The difference is that Faunai were born as bestial creatures rather than being changed via magic. There are only three races of Faunai which are; Canis, Feline, and Lacerti. The gift of magic is uncommon for Faunai, and even if blessed the schools they can study is heavily limited compared to elves, fae, and Magi. Faunai born with the gift are typically outcasted by their society and as such these individuals find sanctuary in Nautchwald or other magical realms. The realm of Faunai is small so they've become a warring species that constantly battle for territory and resources. Those who do not wish to live such a chaotic life have abandoned their realm in search of refuge. Nautchwald has opened it's doors to Faunai who wish to live a fulfilling and peaceful life free from bloodshed.

Full Name:
Age & Birthday: (17+)
Orientation:
Appearance: (Real picture or written description)
Fashion Style:
Nationality: (Spectrum or Audaria)

Personality: (Description)
(Short answer questions. 2-3 sentences min, answer in character.)
Are you mated?
What was your childhood like?
Tell me about your parents and siblings:
What's a significant event in your life?
What's your most embarrassing moment?
What the scariest thing you've ever experienced?
What was/is your school life like?
What languages do you know?
What is your most prized object?
Do you have any pets?

Kinks? (things that arouse them or things they like in regards to sex)

Optional Bio:
Theme Song: (optional)
Extra:

a59df545ba6e5bab16043cfac7bb5dc0.jpg

At least I have her love

The city she loves me

Full Name: Fredrick P. Anderson
Age & Birthday: 29, September 12th
Nationality: Spectrum
Orientation: Demisexual

Lonely as I am

Together we cry

Fredrick stands at the height of 5'10 and weighs roughly 153 pounds. He is a very solid man, with evenly toned muscles from head to toe. His face appears long due to his long dirty blonde hair encompassing it, and his full beard makes him look wise for his age. His tired red orbs indicate his place in society, but only further encourages his forlorn appearance. He has an uneven farmer's tan, and small hints of acne on the forehead. Though luckily for him, his acne doesn't flare up in irritation or appear red due to his warm skin tone. When undressed he is only a few shades lighter. He makes an effort that his face looks clean by washing it regularly. Also while his beard may look frazzled due to his hair type, it is still well-kept. He has a few scars from accidents over the years, but nothing serious. One is located on his ring finger, and was from an accident while cooking. The other is located on his wrist from a biking accident. Fredrick also takes care of animals for a living, so his hands and arms are always littered with scratches. Other than that he has no other distinguishing marks.

Fredrick likes to keep to a simple style. Cotton shirts, jeans or khakis, working shoes, and a hair tie are all he needs to get by in life. His outfits change with the seasons as does everyone elses. In warmer seasons he will wear short sleeved cotton shirts either patterned or solid colored. For pants he normally sticks to jeans if he can, but if it's unbearable outside he will opt for some knee length shorts and occasionally Bermudas. For shoes he opts for comfort and utility, wearing hideous all black working shoes with foam inserts. The shoes tend to blend well with his mostly all white veterinarian uniform while at work. Sometimes if the weather calls for it he will wear sandals. On colder months he wears long sleeved cotton shirts with wool coats. He tends to wear more plaid during fall and winter, and looks like a proper lumberjack sometimes. He wears fur-lined boots during the winter with wool socks, and accessories with cotton beanies or other wool hats, a scarf, and gloves.

I don't ever want to feel

Like I did that day

Fredrick is a bit of an odd one out of the bunch. Due to his disposition he is considered different than the societal norm for alphas. Quiet, loyal, and conscientious, Fredrick is a dependable and patient man who seeks security and peacefulness not only for himself but those around him. He is observant allowing him to notice people's emotional states and see things from their perspective. Due to his supportive nature, Freddy tends to put the needs of others above his own. He is also very practical, so he has no qualms carrying out mundane tasks if it helps create a space of harmony. This allows him to care for his friends easier. Although he is reserved, Fredrick has well developed people skills and because of this manages to develop very robust relationships. He likes to connect with people on a deeper more personal level, and develop strong bonds.

Unfortunately, Freddy is a sensitive man and can take things too personally sometimes. He has troubles separating personal and impersonal situations, and tends to shy away from conflicts, criticisms, and negativity. Due to his need to serve others, he often puts his own needs aside. This includes his feelings. This lack of healthy expression can lead to a lot of stress and frustration. Their strong senses of duty and perfectionism combined with this aversion to emotional conflict to create a situation where it is far too easy for him to overload himself, or to be overloaded by others, as they struggle silently to meet everyone's expectations, especially their own. Incredibly reluctant to change.

Recently, Fredrick seems like a shell of his former self. His fiancee recently passed away, and he has been struggling to cope with his loss and maintain day to day tasks. Not as sociable as he once was, Fredrick has become a recluse in his home outside the city of Spectrum. Deciding he'd much rather not feel anything at all, he has buried himself in his work and never leaves the office unless he needs something a little more intoxicating to shy away from his own insecurities.

Quirks: Stresses out easily, tends to misplace his things, hums to himself when he works, terrible liar and poker face, has a terrible sense of direction, can't go too long with out a stroll through the woods, gets stressed out if in the city for too long, and he is Ambidextrous.

Likes: Animals, long walks, excercise, reading, camping, hiking, whittling, Halloween, family, Korean cuisine, spicy cuisine, seafood, helping others, cooking, candles, staying at home, Fall, Spring, Rain, Clear nights, campfires, The color green, The color blue, dancing, card games, etc.

Dislikes: The beach, Bland foods, Red meat, Dairy, Winter, Summer, Clear sunny days, snow, hail, heat waves, sitting idle, change, drugs, cigarette smoke, abrupt noises, the city, noise pollution, most other Alphas, parties, social gatherings, Flying, Change, etc.

Take me to the place I love

Take me all the way

Freddie, while born in the city, has a country soul and heart. He spent a lot of his time volunteering on a local farm, and in animal shelters. Due to this he had to get used to a lot of hard physical labor as well as learn how to handle both animals and people. He started excercising at a young age so he could help with harder tasks, and makes it a point to eat healthy. While he doesn't have bulging muscles, Freddie is in amazing physical condition due to this hard work. He knows how to throw a punch and how to disarm an attacker. He also knows how to shoot, and is an incredibly good shot due to years of hunting wild life and game (most of which he donates). He always carries a licensed hand gun on him, as well as a large pocket knife.

Mentally Freddie has a strong will, and is very dedicated to his beliefs as well as to others. It's very difficult for someone to make Freddie upset as well. He is dependable and just wants to help as much as he can. He's also pretty cordial and polite due to his up bringing, so its hard for others to really find a reason to dislike him. Since he just wants to have a relaxing time, he strives to make those around him feel equally as comfortable as he is. A lot of people would refer to him as a mother hen, and most people tend to appreciate his good nature. Due to all this it can be a lot easier for people to relax around Freddie, and for him to get to know people better or establish more meaningful bonds.

Unfortunately, everyone is not with out their faults and this man is no exception. While Freddy is in excellent physical condition, he could easily be taken down by someone who is more experienced in fighting than he is, or by someone twice his size and hits harder. He is by no means an expert in hand to hand combat or actual physical brawls. This is why he carries a gun. Freddie is also lactose intolerant, and has to take medications for it. If he doesn't take them he gets stuck in the bathroom for quite some time. His intolerance isn't really life threatening, or much of a flaw, but it can be an inconvenience sometimes.

A lot of Freddie's weaknesses lie with in his current mental instability. His fiancée has recently died and as such Freddie is still working through grieving and trying to cope with his loss. While he has tried to hide the pain he is in from his family, friends, and even co-workers, most of them have noticed a change in his behavior. While he is still managing to put on a smile for others, he has shut himself off from friends and strangers a like. This is making it increasingly difficult for him to make new friends, and keep his current ones. Sometimes he will even lash out if pushed to hard. Also, he is quite literally drowning himself in work. Sometimes going so far as working on the farm up until twilight, or working long nights at the veterinarian clinic. He's taking odd jobs around the city to fill up his free time, because he doesn't want to face his feelings. He'd rather shut them off and work himself nearly to death. When his sister got a call that he was passed out in the subway station, she finally forced him into seeing a therapist. He's been skipping his appointments regularly. Despite the very clear mental health issues he is currently suffering from, there are parts of Freddie's personality that also tend to make things more difficult for him. The most important is his reluctance to change, and his lack of healthy expression. This are probably part of the reason that he is having such a hard time coping with his loss, as well as interfering with his ability to move forward in a healthy way. His reluctance to change also causes problems in the sense that he is more likely to turn away from big opportunities that would be beneficial for him. His lack of emotional expression also causes him to bottle up his feelings, insecurities, and issues until he can't hold it in anymore. Typically this leads to some form of mental breakdown due to the build up of stress. Some of Freddie's most prominent fears is change, flying, loss, and currently intimacy. Keep in mind that these are not phobias.

Under the bridge downtown

Is where I drew some blood

Contact Me <3

I could not get enough

Are you mated?
"I was going to be. I was supposed to pick up our rings from the jeweler last month..., I had to call for a refund. They were very sympathetic about my situation and gave it to me in full. There was no way I could have been able to keep them, and giving the ring to some hypothetical future lover sounded...wrong. I still have to send everyone the cancellation notices for the wedding."

What was your childhood like?
"My childhood was pleasant, but not with out its grievances. I'm sure everybody has something about their childhood they didn't like. For me, my parents were very focused on appearances as well as good grades. It was really stressful trying to meet all their expectations at such a young age, and I guess in the end I would say that I didn't really have much of a childhood. When kids were outside playing, I was practicing piano. When there was a popular tv show on, I was busy studying. If there was a party, I was at home
doing chores. Though, all of this helped shapes me into the person I am today, and I like who I am. That reminds me, I should call my mom tonight and see how she's doing."

Tell me about your parents and siblings:
" My parents are Mr. and Mrs. Kim. They are not my biological parents, which should be obvious given that they are korean, but I would like to think that we are on good terms. My relationship with them was a little rocky at first. They both work in the medical field and of course expected me to follow in their footsteps along with my sister. Needless to say a class trip to a ranch located in the outskirts of Spectrum influenced me a lot as a child. I wanted to be a farmer, not a surgeon like my dad. Of course my father was furious when I told him I had no intention of following in his foot steps. My dad is a very stern and stubborn man, but we managed to find some common ground. My mother was just as pushy about the choice in career, but she's more heartbroken over...more recent events. She was really looking forward to grandkids. My sister Susan, now she's a feisty one and a damn good lawyer. She fought tooth and nail for me with my parents when they were pressuring me. I don't know what I'd do with out her."

What's a significant event in your life?
"When I was working at the farm as Mrs. Pownall's aid we had a pregnant cow, Berta. She had gone into labor and I had to help with the process. Sure it was messy and gross, but exciting all the same. When the babe had finally been born and cleaned up, it was just very serene to me. I suppose a similar event would be watching some incubated chicks break from their shells. Honestly, just being able to witness the birth of life in any instance feels pretty significant to me."

What's your most embarrassing moment?
"Now this happened when I was still a teenager and attending church with my parents. During the middle of silent prayer I had sneezed and passed gas at the same time. The entire congregation laughed at me, and according to my parents it's still the butt of everyone's jokes at church gatherings. I'll never show my face there again."

What the scariest thing you've ever experienced?
"There are two things that I would consider the scariest thing I've ever experienced. One time I had enraged my father so much that he chased me out of the house, though I'm not quite sure over what. It happened a really long time ago, but just the look on his face. I just remember his reaction being really scary. The other scariest thing, was probably getting the phone call from Spectrum General Hospital. Watching your most cherished person suffer and not being able to do anything about it is one of the scariest things you'll ever experience. I don't think I can go through something like that again."

What was/is your school life like?
"School wasn't terrible for me, and my father made it a point to be a sociable kid. I attended many clubs and school activities because it would make me known to a variety of people at school, and with that a variety of connections that could possible benefit me in the future. It also looks good on resumes and applications when you've done a lot of charity work through school."

What languages do you know?
"Broken Spanish is the extent of my knowledge. I took four years of it during my high school years, but I've seem to have forgotten most of it. I also know a little bit of Korean due to my adoptive family, but I'm sure my mother would be ecstatic if I learned more. My sister is more fluent than I am, and she said she would help me. We've kind of been spit balling this idea of visiting South Korea together and visiting our grandparents. If we ever do, I'd definitely try harder to make time for learning."

What is your most prized object?
"When we first started dating, Matt had started calling me Bear as a pet name, or loving bear. He told me it was because he imagined bears being really warm and great for cuddles. 'Just like you!' He told me. I normally just called him Matt, but eventually I started calling him mouse because he would squeak like a tiny mouse whenever you poked his sides, which I loved to abuse of course. Anyways, on our second year anniversary he bought us matching bear tooth necklaces. His had my first initial and mine had his. I never took it off... until recently. It's not really put away somewhere. I just keep it in my wallet now or sometimes in my pocket. I can't bring myself to put it away, but I can't openly flaunt it anymore either because people are always asking me about it."

Do you have any pets?
"Well I consider all the animals back on Pownall Farms pets of mine, though I am most attached to Harrington one of the horses. At home I have a quirky pitbull named Molly. She's very sweet and loves to get attention from others. Unfortunately she's not well received by people when I take her for a walk, but I guess that is to be expected. I personally don't want people stopping me to inquire about my dog anyways, as I like to enjoy my time with her alone. Sometimes we'll have doggie play dates though."

Forgot about my love

Aftercare
Rough sex
Sensation play
Sensory deprivation
Consent
Begging
Ice play
Toys

I gave my life away

Last edited:
IHRmXIy.jpg

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them."
da20qd8.png

Last edited:

[fieldbox=", grey, solid"]

IHRmXIy.jpg

[glow=white]"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them."[/glow]
[/fieldbox]

da20qd8.png

[fieldbox=", grey, solid"]

• Character Name: Effie M. Campbell
    Preference: Effie
    Species: Pureblood Witch
    Sex: Female
    Birthday: May 2nd, 1762
    Zodiac Sign: Taurus
    Gemstone: Emerald
    Birthflower: Lily of the Valley, Hawthorn

House: Hufflepuff

Clubs:

Electives:
    • Care for Magical Creatures

Wand: Effie's wand is made of Cherry Wood with a Fwooper - Phoenix blend for it's core. It is 11 and three-fourths in length, and is slightly bendy. It cannot cast Quietus.

Companion: A grey Russian Blue with vibrant green eyes. His name is Rhine.

Boggart: Her cousin Erik.

Patronus: Nebelung Cat

• Personality:
    Quirks:

• Height:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Distinguishing Marks:
    Fashion Style:
    General Appearance:
    Physical Ailments:
    Face Claim:

• Bruce Campbell
    Effie's father

Lindsey Campbell
    Effie's Mother

Kenneth Campbell
    Effie's eldest brother
    Wallace Campbell
    Effie's second eldest brother

Rhona Campebll
    Effie's Grandmother

Ian Monroe
    Grandfather

Edna Monroe
    Grandmother

Marcus Monroe
    Distant Uncle and thief.

Cecilia Monroe
    Distant Aunt and thief.

Erik Monroe
    Distant Cousin and would be rapist.

"Nana" Jives
    Effie's primary nanny and care taker.

"Ali" Blackbourne
    There are very few people that were lucky enough to visit and socialize with the esteemed Campbell family. The Blackbourne's being one of them. While his family was largely prejudiced against muggle-born and half-bloods, they had a clear understanding that if they wanted the Campbell's favor then such ill suited conversations were to be kept off their estate. The Campbell's are a proud family, much like any other pureblood family, and upheld incredibly high standards not only for themselves but for those they associate with. Despite this they respect that fact that other people do not share their views, and do not let such trivial matters interfere with what is most important. Progress. All they asked is that others respect their own opinions as well as their house rules. Despite moral differences, Lindsey and Ali's mom hit it off really well which created a long lasting friendship between the families up until the divorce. Ali was there for Effie's birth, and as such most of her early childhood was filled with memories of him, her, and Wallace playing together. Ali was always there, and as such she didn't think Ali as anything less than a brother. When he stopped visiting after his parents divorce she became really sad and lonely, especially since Wallace had started going to Hogwarts by this time. All of this eventually leading into her friendship with Erik. Fortunately for her, when she first started attending Hogwarts she reunited with her "long lost brother" and refuses to leave his side much to Wallace's disdain. She'll even sit at the Slytherin table with the two of them. Unfortunately, as the years passed she's come to realize that he is not the same person anymore, and is having a hard time getting to know the new "Ali". Despite this she still cares deeply for him, and trusts him a lot more than she would others. She has yet to tell him about her incident with Erik, and isn't sure if she will be able to. For now she's acting like everything is fine, but she isn't sure if Ali can see through her charade or not.

Heather Leighton
    TBD

Percy Gaunt
    TBD

• It was a chilly fall day, the sky's were cloudy and dark and a light drizzle was sweeping over the mountainous highlands of Scotland. A middle aged man paces anxiously back and forth as the love of his life is screaming out in pain. She had gone into labor, and due to previous problems with the pregnancy the non-muggle couple had their doctor on stand by for the past week. Thus their precious bundle of joy was birthed at home. A beautiful red haired baby girl was brought into this world, and they named their little miracle Effie M. Campbell.

Effie grew up on the Campbell Estate, away from the muggle world. There she was home schooled for the first years of primary education. Her secondary education already to be the esteemed wizarding school Hogwarts. Effie grew up secluded from the outside world but not with out social interaction. She played with the nanny, the help, and even her parents when they had the time. She was also blessed with kind grandparents, uncles and aunts, and cousins. She even had older brothers to keep her company. Her immediate family was always close by due her father's family business of dragon handling. In fact some of the family even lived at the mansion with her. Though Effie grew up loved and away from the dangers of the outside world, it just wasn't enough to escape what fate has in store for you.

When Effie turned nine some family she hadn't met before visited their estate. They were dressed in rags, and filthy but her mother invited them into their home as if they were family. They bathed them, dressed them in some hand me downs, and feed them. It wasn't until Effie asked her nanny did she learn that these people were distant relatives of her mother. One of them was her distant cousin Erik, whom was her brother's age. Apparently they were staying for a while. Effie was skeptical of them at first. She noticed how her elder brothers didn't like Erik too much. However she was curious and decided to associate with them. Her distant relatives had never seen Effie before. Though they seemed to be excited to finally meet her. She got along well with them, and Erik even played tea party with her. A few weeks after her brothers finally approached her and warned her that Erik was trouble and not to get to close. She didn't listen.

She and Erik got along swimmingly, sure he was five years older than her, but he never complained about playing tea party, or house, or dolls, or any of the other games she liked to play. He even listened to what she had to say, and about her problems. He would tell her of the outside world and its wonders. About magic and muggles. They were the best of friends and Effie couldn't have been happier. Though after a while strange things started to happen. Her dolls started to go missing, some of her clothes, and even her pillow. Eventually she caught Erik's mother stealing from her mother's jewelry box in secret, and became wary of Erik's parents. When she told Erik about it, he admitted that his parents were horrible people. That they did bad things to him, and to others. Effie consoled him, but soon even Erik became a bad influence. Nothing to serious, just teaching Effie how to hide her green beans. Rough housing. Talking back to people. Soon enough Erik found out about Effie's pet dragon, and wanted one for himself. He talked Effie into breaking some clear safety regulations and house rules, and showing him where the dragon nests were so he could pick one out. Effie told him that they could only watch from afar, to which he agreed. However once they got there, Erik got too close and enraged on of the protective mothers. This resulted in Effie falling down a rocky cliff side, and injuring herself. A large gash running from the top of her shoulder to her lower back was bleeding out, and Erik immediately went for help.

Luckily for them one of Effie's uncles on her dad's side was working today. He had left shortly after Effie and Erik to go check on some of their new born dragons. He was walking up a mountain trail when he heard the alarming roar of an adult dragon followed by the screaming of children. There were only six children in the family that could be on the estate, and one of them wasn't even old enough to walk. Two of the others he had seen before he had left the mansion just a while ago. So he only had a few options as to who the children are, regardless he wasted no time in following their screams. Eventually he saw Erik wiz past him, and he instantly pivoted into that direction and caught up with the panicking child. After Erik told their uncle what happened, the man immediately went to Effie's aid. He quickly used a healing spell on the unconscious girl and brought them both back safely to the house.

Effie was a tough little girl, she had grown up with dragons thus it wasn't surprising when she woke up the next day with out any mental trauma. She explained that she knew that the protective parents would lash out at them if they got to close and told Erik he had to stay back. She has told them how he didn't keep his word and startled the mother. Both Erik and Effie were lectured for their misdeeds and Effie promised to never approach the dragons again with out a professional with them. Erik had nightmares for weeks after what happened, and Effie would comfort her elder cousin by sleeping with him at night much to her elder siblings protests. Though upon her recent visits to Erik's quarters she discovered something.....disturbing. At first she found his shrine in his closet, though being young she never really understood it. The shrine had candles, flowers, and even several photos of Effie. Confused she simply shut it away and didn't question it. She even turned her vanity into a shrine thinking it was cute. She had candles, flowers, and photos of all the people she loved taped around her mirror. Whenever someone asked Effie would say "I saw one once, and I thought it was a cute reminder of all the people you love in your life." Nobody ever suspected the true horror behind what was actually going on.

Again Erik had a nightmare and requested her comfort, to which she accepted. Grabbing her baby doll she would head over to his room and crawl in bed with him. Though the next morning Erik had already gone. Upon waking up she discovered that her baby doll was missing and looked around Erik's room for it. Eventually having looked under his bed and finding some boxes she hasn't seen before. Naturally curious at her age, Effie pulled out the boxes to find that they were full of her missing things. Erik walked in on her after he discovery to which she immediately demanded an explanation. He said he found it in his mother's room and was going to sell them behind Effie's back. He had taken them away from his mother and kept them in his room until he was sure it was safe to return them to Effie. Effie was ecstatic and apologized for ever doubting Erik.

Soon Effie was accepted into Hogwarts at the age of eleven. Erik had no shame in showing Effie just how upset he was in her leaving. Even getting violently angry with her when she gave him the news. She left with out saying good bye to Erik for an entire year. Though eventually they wrote to each other after Erik sent an apology through the mail. Effie being naive accepted his apology and returned to unconditionally loving her cousin as she does with the rest of her family. It wasn't until she returned the following year on vacation from school did Effie realize how sick her cousin actually was. During her break she finally spent some alone time with Erik. Being older now Effie had grown to be quite self conscious and refused when Erik asked if she'd spend the night in his room. Upon hearing Effie's response of "Boys and Girls our age are not supposed to do that." Erik became disturbingly different in his attitude towards her. His smile faded and immediately left her room with the slam of her door. Effie was lead to believe that she had made Erik upset some how, and as a result felt guilty over something she didn't do. Erik was her best friend after all, so of course she wanted to fix it. Later that night she visited his room as an attempt to talk to him. He played it off like Effie had hurt his feelings, but was over all vague. He said Effie would have to make it up to him some how. He asked if maybe they could watch his favorite movie together. So they cuddled up with some popcorn and began watching.

That was his trap though, and he began to feel Effie up while they were cuddling. At first she thought he was playing around, and she told him to stop. He did for a moment, but then continued. She didn't start to cry and panic until he began to forcefully undress her, and luckily for Effie one of the servants that worked the nights had heard the commotion. They rushed to Effie's aid and threw Erik off of her. The house woke to a huge commotion the following morning. Effie's parents were infuriated. Not only that but Effie had told them of everything she had heard through Erik about his parents, which only further fueled the Campbell's hatred. Erik and his family were thrown out of the house, and then later sued on child molestation, theft, child pornography, and child abuse. The Campbell family won their case and Effie was granted a restraining order for Erik. However, the event had left a horrible scar on Effie's mental health. She became withdrawn in herself, frightful of touch, and plagued with nightmares. She has been seeing a shrink for the past year year now, and still manages to continue her studies at Hogwarts.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
GLEE - HERE COMES THE SUN

Clubs:

Electives:

Wand: Effie's wand is made of Cherry Wood with a Fwooper - Phoenix blend for it's core. It is 11 and three-fourths in length, and is slightly bendy. It cannot cast Quietus.

• Personality:
    Quirks:
  • Height:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Distinguishing Marks:
    Fashion Style:
    General Appearance:
    Physical Ailments:
    Face Claim:
  • Bruce Campbell
    Effie's father

Lindsey Campbell
    Effie's Mother

Kenneth Campbell
    Effie's eldest brother
    Wallace Campbell

Rhona Campebll
    Effie's Grandmother

Ian Monroe
    Grandfather

Edna Monroe
    Grandmother

Marcus Monroe
    Distant Uncle and thief.

Cecilia Monroe
    Distant Aunt and thief.

Erik Monroe

"Nana" Jives

"Ali" Blackbourne
    There are very few people that were lucky enough to visit and socialize with the esteemed Campbell family. The Blackbourne's being one of them. While his family was largely prejudiced against muggle-born and half-bloods, they had a clear understanding that if they wanted the Campbell's favor then such ill suited conversations were to be kept off their estate. The Campbell's are a proud family, much like any other pureblood family, and upheld incredibly high standards not only for themselves but for those they associate with. Despite this they respect that fact that other people do not share their views, and do not let such trivial matters interfere with what is most important. Progress. All they asked is that others respect their own opinions as well as their house rules. Despite moral differences, Lindsey and Ali's mom hit it off really well which created a long lasting friendship between the families up until the divorce. Ali was there for Effie's birth, and as such most of her early childhood was filled with memories of him, her, and Wallace playing together. Ali was always there, and as such she didn't think Ali as anything less than a brother. When he stopped visiting after his parents divorce she became really sad and lonely, especially since Wallace had started going to Hogwarts by this time. All of this eventually leading into her friendship with Erik. Fortunately for her, when she first started attending Hogwarts she reunited with her "long lost brother" and refuses to leave his side much to Wallace's disdain. She'll even sit at the Slytherin table with the two of them. Unfortunately, as the years passed she's come to realize that he is not the same person anymore, and is having a hard time getting to know the new "Ali". Despite this she still cares deeply for him, and trusts him a lot more than she would others. She has yet to tell him about her incident with Erik, and isn't sure if she will be able to. For now she's acting like everything is fine, but she isn't sure if Ali can see through her charade or not.

Heather Leighton
    TBD

Percy Gaunt
    TBD

• It was a chilly fall day, the sky's were cloudy and dark and a light drizzle was sweeping over the mountainous highlands of Scotland. A middle aged man paces anxiously back and forth as the love of his life is screaming out in pain. She had gone into labor, and due to previous problems with the pregnancy the non-muggle couple had their doctor on stand by for the past week. Thus their precious bundle of joy was birthed at home. A beautiful red haired baby girl was brought into this world, and they named their little miracle Effie M. Campbell.

Effie grew up on the Campbell Estate, away from the muggle world. There she was home schooled for the first years of primary education. Her secondary education already to be the esteemed wizarding school Hogwarts. Effie grew up secluded from the outside world but not with out social interaction. She played with the nanny, the help, and even her parents when they had the time. She was also blessed with kind grandparents, uncles and aunts, and cousins. She even had older brothers to keep her company. Her immediate family was always close by due her father's family business of dragon handling. In fact some of the family even lived at the mansion with her. Though Effie grew up loved and away from the dangers of the outside world, it just wasn't enough to escape what fate has in store for you.

When Effie turned nine some family she hadn't met before visited their estate. They were dressed in rags, and filthy but her mother invited them into their home as if they were family. They bathed them, dressed them in some hand me downs, and feed them. It wasn't until Effie asked her nanny did she learn that these people were distant relatives of her mother. One of them was her distant cousin Erik, whom was her brother's age. Apparently they were staying for a while. Effie was skeptical of them at first. She noticed how her elder brothers didn't like Erik too much. However she was curious and decided to associate with them. Her distant relatives had never seen Effie before. Though they seemed to be excited to finally meet her. She got along well with them, and Erik even played tea party with her. A few weeks after her brothers finally approached her and warned her that Erik was trouble and not to get to close. She didn't listen.

She and Erik got along swimmingly, sure he was five years older than her, but he never complained about playing tea party, or house, or dolls, or any of the other games she liked to play. He even listened to what she had to say, and about her problems. He would tell her of the outside world and its wonders. About magic and muggles. They were the best of friends and Effie couldn't have been happier. Though after a while strange things started to happen. Her dolls started to go missing, some of her clothes, and even her pillow. Eventually she caught Erik's mother stealing from her mother's jewelry box in secret, and became wary of Erik's parents. When she told Erik about it, he admitted that his parents were horrible people. That they did bad things to him, and to others. Effie consoled him, but soon even Erik became a bad influence. Nothing to serious, just teaching Effie how to hide her green beans. Rough housing. Talking back to people. Soon enough Erik found out about Effie's pet dragon, and wanted one for himself. He talked Effie into breaking some clear safety regulations and house rules, and showing him where the dragon nests were so he could pick one out. Effie told him that they could only watch from afar, to which he agreed. However once they got there, Erik got too close and enraged on of the protective mothers. This resulted in Effie falling down a rocky cliff side, and injuring herself. A large gash running from the top of her shoulder to her lower back was bleeding out, and Erik immediately went for help.

Luckily for them one of Effie's uncles on her dad's side was working today. He had left shortly after Effie and Erik to go check on some of their new born dragons. He was walking up a mountain trail when he heard the alarming roar of an adult dragon followed by the screaming of children. There were only six children in the family that could be on the estate, and one of them wasn't even old enough to walk. Two of the others he had seen before he had left the mansion just a while ago. So he only had a few options as to who the children are, regardless he wasted no time in following their screams. Eventually he saw Erik wiz past him, and he instantly pivoted into that direction and caught up with the panicking child. After Erik told their uncle what happened, the man immediately went to Effie's aid. He quickly used a healing spell on the unconscious girl and brought them both back safely to the house.

Effie was a tough little girl, she had grown up with dragons thus it wasn't surprising when she woke up the next day with out any mental trauma. She explained that she knew that the protective parents would lash out at them if they got to close and told Erik he had to stay back. She has told them how he didn't keep his word and startled the mother. Both Erik and Effie were lectured for their misdeeds and Effie promised to never approach the dragons again with out a professional with them. Erik had nightmares for weeks after what happened, and Effie would comfort her elder cousin by sleeping with him at night much to her elder siblings protests. Though upon her recent visits to Erik's quarters she discovered something.....disturbing. At first she found his shrine in his closet, though being young she never really understood it. The shrine had candles, flowers, and even several photos of Effie. Confused she simply shut it away and didn't question it. She even turned her vanity into a shrine thinking it was cute. She had candles, flowers, and photos of all the people she loved taped around her mirror. Whenever someone asked Effie would say "I saw one once, and I thought it was a cute reminder of all the people you love in your life." Nobody ever suspected the true horror behind what was actually going on.

Again Erik had a nightmare and requested her comfort, to which she accepted. Grabbing her baby doll she would head over to his room and crawl in bed with him. Though the next morning Erik had already gone. Upon waking up she discovered that her baby doll was missing and looked around Erik's room for it. Eventually having looked under his bed and finding some boxes she hasn't seen before. Naturally curious at her age, Effie pulled out the boxes to find that they were full of her missing things. Erik walked in on her after he discovery to which she immediately demanded an explanation. He said he found it in his mother's room and was going to sell them behind Effie's back. He had taken them away from his mother and kept them in his room until he was sure it was safe to return them to Effie. Effie was ecstatic and apologized for ever doubting Erik.

Soon Effie was accepted into Hogwarts at the age of eleven. Erik had no shame in showing Effie just how upset he was in her leaving. Even getting violently angry with her when she gave him the news. She left with out saying good bye to Erik for an entire year. Though eventually they wrote to each other after Erik sent an apology through the mail. Effie being naive accepted his apology and returned to unconditionally loving her cousin as she does with the rest of her family. It wasn't until she returned the following year on vacation from school did Effie realize how sick her cousin actually was. During her break she finally spent some alone time with Erik. Being older now Effie had grown to be quite self conscious and refused when Erik asked if she'd spend the night in his room. Upon hearing Effie's response of "Boys and Girls our age are not supposed to do that." Erik became disturbingly different in his attitude towards her. His smile faded and immediately left her room with the slam of her door. Effie was lead to believe that she had made Erik upset some how, and as a result felt guilty over something she didn't do. Erik was her best friend after all, so of course she wanted to fix it. Later that night she visited his room as an attempt to talk to him. He played it off like Effie had hurt his feelings, but was over all vague. He said Effie would have to make it up to him some how. He asked if maybe they could watch his favorite movie together. So they cuddled up with some popcorn and began watching.
[tab= >About<]

Last edited:
GLEE - HERE COMES THE SUN

Clubs:

Electives:

• Personality:
    Effie is a very quiet individual, and socially inept. Due to her upbringing she wasn't really given the opportunity to learn how to converse or behave with others, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't like to try. She's just a little awkward in her approach to others, and can be nervous around strangers. Effie still has a child like wonder about how she perceives the world, and despite her most recent situation she still wants to see the good in others. She also isn't the type to want to draw attention to herself, or want to burden others. Due to this she doesn't like to talk about her own misgivings and issues, and this lack of healthy emotional expression can lead to misunderstandings or Effie's stress becoming out of hand. Also, since she has the tendency to see the good in others, she has a general sense of trust in them too. She's quite willing to be open with others if the need arises, and through this she tries to be as sincere and generous as she can. Effie generally has good self discipline and is able to plan ahead.

Effie is generally calm, although some situations can make her feel anxious or tense. She rarely gets angry and it takes a lot to make her angry. She very rarely feels depressed and is usually in a good frame of mind, but that does not mean that Effie isn't with out her triggers. She is sensitive about what others think of her. Her concern about rejection and ridicule causes her to feel shy and uncomfortable around others. She is easily embarrassed and often feels ashamed. Her fears that others will criticize or make fun of her are exaggerated and unrealistic, but her awkwardness and discomfort may make these fears a self-fulfilling prophecy. She does not experience strong, irresistible cravings and consequently does not find herself tempted to overindulge. High levels of stress can lead to her feeling panic or confusion, but usually she can cope with day to day pressures.

People generally perceive her as distant and reserved, and she does not usually reach out to others. She tends to feel overwhelmed by, and therefore actively avoid, large crowds. She often needs privacy and time for herself. She tends not to talk much and prefer to let others control the activities of groups. She leads a moderately paced life. She likes some energetic activities, but also likes to relax and take it easy. She does enjoy some excitment and risk taking in her life.

She is a moderately imaginative person who enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy. She is reasonably interested in the arts but is not totally absorbed by them. She tends not to express her emotions openly and is sometimes not even aware of her own feelings. She enjoys a certain amount of debate or intellectual thought, but sometimes gets bored with too much.

She naturally assumes that most people are fair, honest, and have good intentions. She sees no need for pretense or manipulation when dealing with others and are therefore candid, frank, and sincere. People find it relatively easy to relate to her. She finds helping other people genuinely rewarding and is generally willing to assist those who are in need. She finds that doing things for others is a form of self-fulfilment rather than self-sacrifice. She dislikes confrontations and is perfectly willing to compromise or to deny her own needs in order to get along with others. She is willing to take credit for good things that she does but she doesn't often talk herself up much. She is mostly a compassionate person, however she prefers to make objective judgements when possible.

She is moderately confident that she can achieve the goals she sets for herself. She is well-organized and likes to live according to routines and schedules. Often she will keep lists and make plans. Her sense of duty and obligation is average and although she is mostly responsible she can sometimes be unreliable. Mostly she works towards achieving her best, although in some areas she is content just to get the job done. She has a reasonable amount of will-power and is able to follow through on tasks that she feels she need to complete. She can be distracted however and have been known to procrastinate. She takes her time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

Quirks:

Dislikes:

Fears:

• General Appearance: Effie currently stands at 5'0 with a very petite unshapely build. She's been confused with girls much younger than her due to her appearance. Effie is a youthful looking young woman with soft doe like features. She's got a round face with a button nose and soft thin lips. Lively almond shaped eyes with light brown hues, a twinge of innocence can be seen in them. She's got freckles on her cheeks, nose, and even her shoulders. Effie tends to wear simple and comfortable clothes compared to the rest of her family. She tends to favor blouses with skirts and dresses with mary janes over anything else, but when doing hard manual labor she might wear an old t-shirt with overalls and some sneakers. During the fall she will opt for longer skirts, and during the winter she will bundle up with pants and thicker sweaters. She also likes to wear mittens and ear muffs during the winter too.

Physical Ailments: None
  • Bruce Campbell
    Effie's father

Lindsey Campbell
    Effie's Mother

Kenneth Campbell
    Effie's eldest brother
    Wallace Campbell

Rhona Campebll
    Effie's Grandmother

Ian Monroe
    Grandfather

Edna Monroe
    Grandmother

Marcus Monroe
    Distant Uncle and thief.

Cecilia Monroe
    Distant Aunt and thief.

Erik Monroe

"Nana" Jives

"Ali" Blackbourne

Heather Leighton
    TBD

Percy Gaunt
    TBD

That was his trap though, and he began to feel Effie up while they were cuddling. At first she thought he was playing around, and she told him to stop. He did for a moment, but then continued. She didn't start to cry and panic until he began to forcefully undress her, and luckily for Effie one of the servants that worked the nights had heard the commotion. They rushed to Effie's aid and threw Erik off of her. The house woke to a huge commotion the following morning. Effie's parents were infuriated. Not only that but Effie had told them of everything she had heard through Erik about his parents, which only further fueled the Campbell's hatred. Erik and his family were thrown out of the house, and then later sued on child molestation, theft, child pornography, and child abuse. The Campbell family won their case and Effie was granted a restraining order for Erik. However, the event had left a horrible scar on Effie's mental health. She became withdrawn in herself, frightful of touch, and plagued with nightmares. She has been seeing a shrink for the past year year now, and still manages to continue her studies at Hogwarts.

Last edited:
RHCP - Dark Necessities
"Be brave, the day is ready for you."

• Character Name: Davi H. Cardoza
    Preference: Davi
    Species: Half-Blood
    Sex: Male
    Birthday: December 10th, 1959
    Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
    Gemstone: Tanzanite, Zircon, Turquoise
    Birthflower: Narcissus and Holly

House: Gryffindor, Seventh Year

Clubs:
    • Dueller's Society
    • Potions Club
    • Charms Club

Electives:
    • Ghoul Studies
    • Advanced Potions

Wand: Davi's wand is made of Hemlock wood with a Chimera Scale and Dragon Heart String Core. It's springy and is nine inches in length. The wand used to belong to his mother.

Companion: Davi has a Black Bombay Cat named Babs. He likes to sneak her scraps from the Great Hall whenever he can. She seems to be gaining weight, and Davi is currently fretting over it.

Boggart: Clowns. He hates them.

Patronus: A Black Bear
  • Personality: Davi is a passionate young man with a fire inside his soul that would never go out. He is determined to the point of being stubborn, and honestly just doesn't like giving up on anything or anyone. That is if you've actually managed to gain his favor. Davi due to his insecurities tends to have a bit of a mean streak, and has the tendency of taking out his frustrations on others to make him feel better about himself. His primary targets being those who are typically unable to defend themselves, or people he envies in some way. Due to recent events in his life, the Gryffindor boy has become dejected and his aggressive disposition has dwindled considerably. Unfortunately for him, people are not so quick to forgive and forget, and he has found himself feeling isolated and even lonely. Still he continues to be the brave Gryffindor he is, and puts in the effort to atone for being a source of toxicity among the student body. Those who decide to give Davi a second chance will find that he's a pretty goofy, playful kid with a love of adventure, and a very loyal friend to have.

Quirks:

Likes: Santana (the band), Elton John, Queen, The Beatles, Elvis Presley, AC/DC, Guitar, Music, Potions, Cooking, Food, Flying

Dislikes:

Fears: Davi has an irrational fear of Clowns.

• content here
  • Father

Mother

Sister

Boyfriend

Henry

Elizabeth
  • Davi was the love child born between a immigrant portugal woman and a British military man. It started, much like any other relationship, with the two of them meeting by happen stance. His mother was new to the country, her parents first generation immigrants, and had just been enrolled in the educational system. His father at the time was already a popular student with in their school's CCF, and very involved with their school's activities. While his mother was the "strange new girl who couldn't speak clearly". Davi's parents first met in a shared English class, something that his mother was struggling horrendously with to the point that she had to be tutored. Feeling sorry for her, his father decided to help her with her studies. This is how their friendship grew, and even after they graduated they had kept in touch. It didn't take long for them to fall in love, and not to shortly after his father joined the military was Davi born.

By this point in time, his father had already came out to his mother as being a half-blood muggle so they were fully prepared to have their handsful with their new bundle of joy. Still his father was gone for great lengths of time, and his mother was left with no one but her in laws to help her with her magical child. Never the less, Davi was blessed with an unyielding love from all of his family no matter how crazy things seemed to have gotten. However, after an incident with the neighbor's dog the family decided it would be best to move out to a more rural location, where Davi could use his magic more freely with out causing damage to someone else's property. Sure this made things a little difficult on the family, but in doing this Davi grew up feeling extremely comfortable with the use of his magic. Although, there were still a few incidents that were hard to talk away while he was still attending primary school. Due to this he had a hard time making friends with other children his age, and that made him a little awkward around others. He felt misunderstood and out of place, and this was a great source of unhappiness as a child. He was lonely.

All of this changed for the better when Davi finally got his letter to the esteemed hogwarts at the age of 13. His experiences at Hogwarts have been entirely life-changing for him, and in his first few years the boy quickly came out of his shell and made several friends. It wasn't until he realized that he liked men did things start to spiral out of control for Davi. Living in a time where being gay was a criminal offense brought a large amount of stress on him. He was constantly having to hide a part from him, and suffering in silence as he developed crushes on others he couldn't have. Fearful that if it were to be discovered he would very well loose his life in a lynching. He couldn't even tell his parents, both of whom had been raised with such traditional values. Yet he couldn't deny his heart what it wanted, and eventually did find love with another boy his age during his fifth year. This was the hardest year of his life, because not only did his father find out about his inclinations, but his mother died from a terrible respiratory disease. Since then the unconditional love and support he recieved from all his family vanished, and he became a disgrace in their eyes. Due to the death of his mother and change in familial bonds, Davi and his father moved back to the city with his younger sister where the three of them lived as a dysfunctional family. His father was forced to retire from the millitary to take care of Davi's younger sister while Davi was still attending Hogwarts. This past christmas break him and his father had a huge falling out that ended up getting physical, in which Davi was hospitalized. When Dumbledore finally intervened, Davi thought the man an angel, and immediately the child was taken out of the father's care. Now he lives at Hogwarts until graduation, but after that he will have to make it on his one. Lonely and misunderstood once again.

Last edited:
Bring Me The Horizon - Drown
"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep; but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep."

• Character Name: Wallace B. Campbell
    Nicknames: Wallie
    Preference: Wallace or Wallie
    Titles: Prefect
    Species: Half-Blood
    Birthday: October 16th
    Zodiac Sign: Libra
    Gemstone: Opal, Tourmaline
    Birth Flower: Marigold and Cosmos

House: Slytherin, 6th year

Clubs:
    • Slug Club
    • Chess Club (Vice President)
    • Book Club (President)
    • Orchestra

Electives:
    • Study of Ancient Runes
    • Apparition
    • Alchemy

Wand: Wallace's wand is made of Dogwood with two dragon heart strings as the wand's core. It is 9 and a half inches long, and slightly sturdy.

Companion: Raven named Polemos. Wallace found Polemos when he was just a baby. It had been injured some how, and Effie didn't want to leave it to die. Unable to refuse his sister's wishes he carried the bird home, letting it caw, scratch, and nip his arms and hands until his sister finished making a make shift nest for him in one of his mom's empty bird cages. From there he and Effie took turns taking care of it, but it seemed to have developed a fondness for Wallace most. Unfortunately the bird has a nasty temperament and doesn't like strangers. He is easily provoked and will attack others if prodded. Out of everyone the bird hates his father the most to the point the man is fearful of it, and Wallace affectionately named the Raven after the Greek Daemon Polemus, whom is the physical embodiment of war. Wallace thought the name was fitting. Since then the two have been in seperable, and his family filed special paper work to have Polemos at Hogwarts. He is a registered support animal for Wallie and Effie.

Boggart: Wallace fears Failure the most, which is kind of an objective subject. The Boggart could try to take on various forms to convey this fear.

Patronus: The Barn Owl
  • Personality: Wallace is a very complex young man with a whole lotta issues. Being from a pureblood family whom uphold a lot of influence over magical society he was raised to look and act a certain way for the sake of his family. Don't misbehave, don't do this, don't do that, and the constant coldness he received from the man whom he thought was his father forced Wallace into a shell that he has a hard time breaking out of. He would rather put on a facade then really let others know what's going on, because he's under the impression that either he would hurt someone or no one would care about him either way. He's been abused and let down so often that he feels like he can only rely on himself, and in that frame of mind he has become quite aloof, unfriendly, and insensitive. Vary rarely does he crack a smile anymore, at least in public. In familiar settings with people he trusts he is a bit more loose and seems to genuinely care and worry for others. He likes to be helpful, occasionally offering to tutor those he's grown fond of.

Positive: Ambitious, Generous, Reliable, Intelligent, Humble

Neutral: Independent, Cunning, Sarcastic, Playful

Negative: Manipulative, Insensitive, Aloof, Morbid, Moody, Insecure

Quirks:

Dislikes:

Fears: Failure

Mental Ailments: Suffers from high functioning depression, intrusive thoughts, and suicidal tendencies. Suffers with an inferiority complex.

• Wallace stands at five feet and eight inches tall, and has quite the muscular build. He's got very broad shoulders, and his leg / torso ratio is evenly proportionate as well. He rarely smiles anymore, often plagued by the typical resting bitch face. Due to this he isn't very friendly looking, and most who don't know him have the tendancy to be intimidated by him. There are girls who've misjudged him as the "bad boy" type, but in reality he's just a nerd loser with a bad boy's body. His shoe size is an 11, and he has very thick sturdy hands. His face is actually pretty round, and it's the only thing that makes him appear youthful rather than some cut-throat baddie or die hard model like Davi or some of the other boys at Hogwarts. Though he has a strong chin if that means anything. Some of the things about his appearance that makes him stand out is that he has vibrant and bright light blue eyes, traditional flaming red hair to contrast those eyes, and two massive scars on either side of his face. His lips are not exactly symmetrical as his bottom lip is fuller than his upper, but at least there's something there to kiss right?

Wallace prefers to wear long sleeves at all times of the year, and tends to dress on the more practical and comfortable side than stand out in any kind of lavish clothing. Cotton shirts, pull on or button up, vests, slacks, cotton sweaters, collared shirts are some of his favorite things to wear, along side his school robes. At most he will accesorize with cuff links if the shirt he is wearing even offers such a luxury. On special occassions like parties or formal events he will put more effort into dressing up, often sporting blazers over top a pristine collared shirt, and suit pants to match the blazers. On general Wallace is always wearing fancy looking shoes. Its the only things he has that were really worth much, and more often than not they were gifts from his mother. His father has messed them up on occassion if Wallace makes him angry enough, sometimes going so far as to throw them out. These days he leaves them at Hogwarts during breaks to avoid them going "missing". Wallace has the tendency to wear a watch on his right wrist often.

Physical Ailments: He has a stigmatizim in his right eye from being horrendously hexed in his third year. He has glasses that he will wear during classes, or when he is studying. He doesn't like to wear them at parties or social gatherings. He fucked up his leg during flying lessons his first year, and since then refuses to take sports. There are times where his knee will ache, and he has to sit down and let his leg rest.
  • Content Here

• At some point or other in their marriage Mr. and Mrs. Campbell were struggling romantically. The two fought often, and couldn't find any solace in each other. Her husband had become distant, and this created a void that Lindsey was having a hard time filling. She craved affection, and eventually she caved into her desires and began seeing another man in secret. Packing a to go bag she left the islands to stay with a friend in London. While away she found a small job at a bar and grill as a bartender. Her witty and zany personality bringing her several frequent customers, but of course her amazing cocktails helped with that too. She kept her ring on for quite sometime, just the attention she got from desperate strangers was enough to satiate her need for affection. She still loved Bruce after all, and did not want to make the situation worse by cheating on them. Eventually weeks turned into months, and she hadn't heard any word from her husband. Feeling unwanted, dejected, and lonely she stopped wearing her wedding ring and began seeing other men. It was during this time that Lindsey started spending time with one of her regulars, a school teacher who came every friday with his colleagues to let loose after a long week. They were quickly smitten with each other, and not soon after that bloomed into passionate evenings together. Alas, it didn't last. The guilt slowly crept up over time, and Lindsey decided to put an end to their affair before it got out of control.

By the sixth month she had returned back to the apartment and found Bruce waiting there for her, looking remorseful and full of regret. The two had a long discussion that night, and decided to go to marriage counseling. Though rocky waters were ahead. Not shortly after Lindsey missed her period, and confirmed her pregnancy with a swift pregnancy test. It was obvious that the baby was not her husbands with how far along she was, and Bruce did not want a bastard child living under his roof. Never the less, Lindsey remained diligent and stood her ground. She was not getting rid of her baby, so either her husband had to learn to cope or she would file for divorce and take the children with her. Eventually Wallace was born before they could come to an agreement, but by that point Bruce had grown indifferent regarding the child. He was not there during the birth. Thus Wallace had come into the world screaming and all. Over time his parents settled their differences but Wallace would remain a touchy subject for them, and his father was very keen on showing Wallace that he was not welcome in their home in more ways than one. Wallace grew up along side his littler sister Effie, whom was born only three years after him. There was never a moment where the two were apart for too long, and they both got along incredibly well. Wallace soon enough becoming overly protective of his baby sister as they got older together. Wallace's early childhood is full of wonderous memories of playing with Elise, Ali, Ken, and Effie, and spending time with his mother. He was too young to really notice the lack of his father's presence, but it would be something that would come to bother him in the later years of his childhood. He began to notice things that bothered him, for example he was never allowed to eat with the rest of the family. He didn't get lavish gifts from their father. He was often ignored. It was almost as if his father was pretending he wasn't there. It wasn't until he over heard his parents arguing about him did he realize what was going on. The shock of discovering he wasn't really a campbell left him frozen in place, and the man whom he assumed was his father nearly tripped over him as he stormed out of the room. He still quite vividly remembers the look of disgust on the man's face and how being called "a fucking disgrace" left him feeling hallow inside. A little more than usually.

It wasn't much longer after this incident that Wallace finally started schooling at Hogwarts along side his older brother Kenneth. His first year held quite the surprise for him, as it was the first time he had seen his childhood friend Alistair in a very long time. Wallace thought that the reunion would be a pleasant one, that he would at least have a friend to help him adjust to life at Hogwarts. The dark haired boy had changed though, and did not have the same feeling of familiarity that Wallace was hoping for. Alistair's cold deposition towards him left Wallace feeling bitter, and it didn't help that Alistair was just better than him at pretty much everything. A nasty rivalry developed between the two, and that in addition to his father constantly belittling him fueled Wallace's inferiority complex. Due to that it pushed Wallace to extremes in order to stand on equel footing as the older slytherin boy, so much so that he was willing to do anything to get there. Wallace in some occasions would trade secrets with Rosa at the time, and the both of them would use each other to really level the playing field. He'd give Rosa some info to help her out, and then she'd do the same for him. At first it started out with the two just simply blackmailing the other, but over time they developed a mutual respect for each other, and this kinship helped the both of them during their first few years at Hogwarts. His third year was particularly bad for Wallace, as during he had decided to aim for becoming a prefect. He thought going out of his way to help other students would land him the spot he desired, and while it worked it also landed him in some hot water. He had liked Rory during those first few years, so when he happened across a few miscreants bullying the Ravenclaw boy Wallace decided to intervene. Unfortunately, when he had distracted them Rory fled the scene leaving Wallace to fend for himself against the older wizards. Both of them pinned Wallace to the castle's wall and had fun hexing him repeatedly, before one of them decided it would be fun to use a dangerous spell on him that caused deep lacerations. When they realized they had gone to far they abandoned Wallace and left him to bleed out on the castle's floor. Had the school's staff not have found him, he would have ended up in worse shape. He was flooed to St.Mungos immediately where the doctors used advanced healing magic to heal his wounds. His mother was absolutely infuriated by the turn of events, her boy permenantly scarred by the assault, and she stormed into Dumbledor's office and demanded that her son's attackers were expelled from the school. He complied with her wishes, and the boys were found and immediately removed from the grounds. It took Wallace weeks of pleading to even convience his mother to not press charges. After about a month of bed rest, Wallace returned to Hogwarts and continued his efforts at becoming a prefect. His hard work eventually rewarding him the position in his fifth year. Now in his sixth year he hopes to do well enough to become the next Head Boy when Alistair finally graduates.

Last edited:
Halestorm - Vicious
"Better to claw your
heart out with darling."

• Character Name: Elizabeth B. Hawthorn
    Preference: Liz, Lizzy
    Species: Half-Blood (Half Witch, Half Vampire)
    Birthday: November 4th
    Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
    Birthstone: Topaz & Citrine
    Birthflower: Chrysanthemum

House: Gryffindor, 6th year

Clubs:
    • Dueler's Society
    • Archery Club
    • Newspaper Club

Electives:
    • Ghoul Studies
    • Apparition

Wand: Lizzy's wand is made of redwood with a Pheonix Feather core. It is an inflexible wand and around 10 and a half inches in length.

Companion: Liz has an pet rat named Whiskers whom she adores. She has the tendency to bring him to class from time to time, despite several of her professors telling her not to. She's taught him all sorts of neat tricks!

Boggart: Lizzy has a fear of heights. No idea how a Boggart would even be able to replicate that.

Patronus: A Bat. She strongly dislikes her patronus.
  • Personality: Elizabeth is a daring and eccentric young woman, with a whole lot of devious spunk. Some would even say that she's two different people depending on who's asked. Her friends and those who claim to be close to her all have different recounts of who the woman is. In that way she's often viewed as an Enigma, and yet her charismatic presence is undeniably pulling. Friends say she's a generous, and an exciting person to be around. That a day in the life of Elizabeth is never a dull one, and this is largely because of Liz's need to entertain herself by any means necessary. Perpetual boredom her primary weakness, asides from heights. Usually seeking thrills by challenging societal norms as much as possible, and going out of her way to break rules or push buttons. She finds joy in pushing limits, and this often leads her and those around her into some serious trouble. Yet, Liz always seems to come out unscathed while those around her tend to suffer with out really realizing it. Before they can contemplate and ask questions, Liz is already pulling them along in another direction. Then there is the enigma herself, her true self. In reality Elizabeth suffers from Anti-Social Personality Disorder, and is very much a sociopath. Along with her disregard for unspoken rules, boundaries, and societal norms, she has the tendency to be extremely irresponsible with out any sense of guilt or remorse for those it affects. In addition a lack of remorse for shamelessly using lies and deceit to get her way or for personal gain or for hurting others. She is not an empathetic creature, but can be a merciful one depending on whether or not she likes someone enough to keep as a pet. Even then she has the tendency of being a tad masochistic towards those she favors, as she genuinely finds arousement in the suffering of others, with consent of course. Her favorite pass time is playing a game much like cat and mouse, in which she is always the cat. There is no greater pleasure than having control in any given situation to Liz. In general the woman builds her self-esteem on her own personal gain as well as pleasure. Her goals often based on personal gratification regardless of cultural norms or ethics. To Liz the end always justifies the means in any situation.

Traits: Generous, Rebellious, Spontaneous, Playful, Charismatic, Daring, Observent, Impulsive, Indulgent, Care-Free, Deviant, Flirty, Callous, Vicious, Manipulative, Deceitful, Irresponsible, Possessive, Domineering, Sly, Cunning, Selfish

Quirks: She always has lotion on her. She always has gum on her. She always has mints on her. Favors virgin blood. She paces when lost in deep thought. Is always restless and has to keep herself busy. Has good grades despite never studying. Secretly likes stuffed animals. Always has this little black book on her person at all times. Always carries a Polaroid camera. Is surprisingly good at card and board games. Practices her socializing in the mirror. Sings in the shower.

Likes: Sex, Fashion, Control, Whiskers, Alcohol, Virgin Blood, Being a vampire, Flirting, Teasing, Having fun, Blackmailing, Games, Dancing

Dislikes: Flying, Motion Sickness, Heights, Boredom, Being Ignored, Odd Numbers, Authority,

Fears: Heights
  • 8bd054cbed0240f12a8132678cd2e0d9.jpg

content here

• Mother

Father

Oliver

Sanguine

Davi

Rosa

Rory

Morrigan

Debbie

Effie

Wallace

Lynn

• Elizabeth was born in Hungary to a vampire father and a witch mother. Her mother did not survive the birthing, so for as long as she can remember it has just been her and her dad. He was a kindly father, but with strict rules they had to follow. Teaching his daughter how to control her vampire side was easier said than done, and even at a young age Elizabeth had a rebellious personality. She was always getting into some kind of trouble at her father's expense. She had absolutely no control over her urges nor her magic, and her mother wasn't around to teach her. Her father had to go to great lengths to even find a proper charms book for her to learn from, but even that was a struggle as Liz didn't like to read. As she grew older it was clear that she was severely behind in her magical skills compared to the normal witch, and it was something that frustrated her greatly. Often making her temperamental, and when she got in such a way it caused her to act irresponsibly. Around the age of six she had lost control over herself and drank one of her schoolmates to death. The occasion dreadfully frightful for her father who was already struggling to keep their true nature a secret. Scared for the safety of his little girl, he reached out to an old friend and asked for a place to stay. When he agreed the two of them left immediately for Britain where they temporarily stayed with the Whitefang Family.

Liz seemingly unfazed by the move, was coaxed into playing nice with their hosts only son. A boy named Oliver. Right away Elizabeth knew she didn't like him. He was a total brat! Nevertheless she decided to be good for her fathers sake, and after a while the boy grew on her. Of course she wasn't ever going to admit to that. From there a friendship grew, albeit a strange one. Not soon after they met another vampire child by the name of Sanguine who was at the mercy of some bullies. With out really thinking about it she intervened. Immediately springing into action she tried to protect the girl, but ended up in a hairy situation herself. Eventually relying on Oliver to save the both of them from the trouble they had gotten in. Elizabeth wasn't sure when she started to like Oliver, but if she had to guess it would have been then. She had taken Oliver for granted, and sorely underestimated his capabilities. She surely saw him in a different light that day, but she wasn't ever going to admit to that either!

Now in an environment better suited to help her grow, she started advancing quickly in magic along side Oliver and Sanguine. It was their responsibility to one another to help each other by any means necessary, sometimes Elizabeth taking such a thing a lot farther than she probably should. Elizabeth's darker mature very apparent to the two she considered friends, and while it caused a lot of struggles as they grew up together they learned to communicate and understand each other. Unfortunately with the rise of adolesence things have grown rocky between the three of them, as Elizabeth has noticed telling signs of budding affections between Sanguine and Oliver that she is not necessarily fond of. While she's a woman of passion, romance in of itself is something that escapes her, and she is unsure as to how to handle her own feelings for the both of them.

Last edited:
Coral Gardens

Now fall off to sleep

I'm not meaning to keep you

I'll just sit for a while and sing

• Character Name: Odelette
    Preference:
    Species: Mer
    Birthday:
    Zodiac Sign:
    Birthstone:
    Birthflower:
    Sexual Orientation:
  • Content

Positive:

Negative:

Quirks:

Dislikes:

Fears:

• content here

• Mother - Ceto

Father -

• content

• content

Last edited:
Odelette Palaemon
✤ basic info.
Name: Odelette Palaemon
Other:
✤ personality.
Copy or paste personality here copy or paste personality here
✤ biography.
Copy or paste biography here copy or paste biography here
Coded by Adrian

Last edited:
Ashe - Hello, How Are You (Cover)

From time to time

The clouds give rest

To the moon-beholders.

• Character Name: Ren Takahara Pearce
    Preference: Ren
    Species: Muggle Born Wizard
    Race: British Japanese
    Nationality: United Kingdom
    Birthday: April 23rd, 1958
    Zodiac Sign: Taurus and Dog
    Birthstone: Diamond
    Birthflower: Daisy and Sweet Pea
    Sexual Orientation: Demisexual Panromantic

• Personality: Ever since he was a child Ren has had a very considerate and kindly personality. As a child he was a bit more open with others, but that changed as he got older. He realized that there were things about himself that people would use to alienate him, so he developed the tendency to keep to himself a little. It's not so much that he isn't out-going or insecure, but just a little guarded on what he tells people. He also doesn't want to have to go through the pains of loosing a close friend because of his special gift, as he can't help himself from trying to warn them about unsightly future events. He wants nothing but the best for those he cares about, and doesn't like seeing people in lain. He is very faithful to his friends and tries to be as considerate as possible with others. He feels like if people are so considerate to his special needs then the least he could do is pay it forward whenever he can Unfortunately he is not so brazen that he will automatically stick his neck out for others. He dislikes conflict and tends to be cautious when faced with difficult situations. He would rather observe and think rather than act blindly. Ren while he has a penchant for being lazy, he is incredibly intelligent and well disciplined. He might procrastinate from time to time but others can rely on him to get the task done....that is of course if he remembers about it. Luckily for him he is usually assigned a student aid that will remind him of his studies, and Victor has the tendency to do so as well. Though Ren isn't with out his more apparent faults. He is often excessively faithful in someone and will blindly believe in what they say. He's also evasive, often day-dreaming or reading to escape from real world struggles.

Positive: Faithful, Considerate, Grateful, Brave, Disciplined, Reliable, Sensible, Easy-going

Neutral: Meticulous, Stubborn, Worrier, Maternal, Effeminate, Curious, Private, Quiet

Negative: Shy in love, Easily Embarrassed, Loyal to a fault, Childish, Lazy, Evasive, Forgetful, Clumsy, Cautious

Quirks: He always has to be color coordinated in dress, wears glasses even though they serve no practical use, constantly asking to feel people's faces with his hands or to play with their hair, never seen with his hair down, carries chewing gum on him at all times, he is severely ticklish and want's no one to know, he has really good senses, he can't swim, he attends quidditch matches to support his house even though he cant actually witness the games, and he often wears concealing clothes.

Likes: Fashion, interactive art, interactive activities, music, animals, food, gum, clothes, soft fabrics, the sound of rain, soft fluffy hair, playing with hair, brushing hair or having his hair brushed, being read to, spring, various teas, being sung too, singing, finger painting,

Dislikes: Large bodies of water, cars, motorized transportation, car alarms, horns, swimming, the cold, winter,

Fears: Getting lost, freezing to death, motorized vehicles (cars), swimming or being trapped out on water.

• content here

• Mother - Carolyn Takahara - deceased

Father - Ken-ichi Takahara - deceased

Mom - Gwendolyn Pearce: Ren and his mother are two peas in a pod. She's his best friend, and he doesn't feel scared to be open and honest with her. Ever since she and Vic adopted him Ren's clung to her side. She raised him to be broad-minded and creative, while Vic taught him the importance of being disciplined and reliable. If there is one issue he has with his mother it would be that she has the tendency to baby him. Sometimes he likes it, but there are ways that have made it a little annoying.

Dad - Victor Pearce: Ren adores Victor much like he does Gwendolyn, but sometimes he feels a little insecure around him. He feels like he isn't meeting some of Victor's expectations and worries about embarrassing him due to some of his inclinations and hobbies. Victor want's him to take over their family business after Hogwarts, but Ren is very disinterested. The two have had troubles seeing eye to eye as he has become older, and it makes Ren upset. He just want's Victor to be proud of him, but Ren can't force himself to do things he doesn't like. They already have a hard time bonding due to a lack of common interests, and Ren's extra "abilities" do seem to make his dad uncomfortable.

Davi - Ren and Davi started dating around their fourth year together, and in secret. Ren wasn't comfortable with keeping their relationship a secret, but complied with Davi's wishes due to certian socital standards. He also knew that Davi's father was a stern military man, and that his family upheld really traditional values. He didn't want to cause Davi stress, but in the end his family found out anyways and it seemed like keeping it a secret only made things worse. It put a lot of strain on both his relationship with Davi, and how his family viewed him. Ren didn't like having a hand in causing Davi unnecessary issues, and broke up with him over it. Ren still wonders if it was the right decision.

Leo -

• Ren was born on a warm, breezy April day to two muggles living in London. An immigrant man from Japan and his British wife. His biological father had moved to London on a scholarship where he met Carolyn, Ren's mother. After falling in love the two dated before finally getting married when they finished their schooling. He became a reputable banker and she a professor at the very same university. Both of them were ecstatic when she was confirmed pregnant, but it wasn't with out complications. His mother having several health scares during before finally giving birth to Ren. Immediately the doctors knew that there was something wrong, as Ren's eyes were glassy looking. He had been born with cataracts, and would be blind his whole life. Fortunately his parents were up to the task....at first. Unknown to them at the time was that Ren was a very special child. Although it became clearer as Ren got older.

Ren's first magical experience happened when he was just a toddler, while in a fuss he had accidentally transfigured his neighbors dog into a stuffed animal. Much to their horror, and Ren's joy. This is when they knew for certain that Ren was a Wizard and could do magic. They were offered to have Ren places under the care of a sort of magical tutor but his parents wanted Ren to experience what it was like to live as a muggle. As such he attended muggle schooling, and the three of them worked together, with some magical aids every now and then, to prepare Ren for his time at hogwarts. For the most part Ren's classmates were totally enamored by his abilities, but also saddened that he couldn't quite show them due to the lack of a wand. Until then he had to keep his emotions in check to keep accidents from happening. Still to say his school life was totally easy would be a lie. There were always a kid or two that would call him names, and due to being blind he was quite the easy target. Fortunately for him he was always assigned a student aid to protect him from such ill will as well as help him with his class assignments and studies.

Things got a bit more precarious when he entered secondary education as the students were not as pleasant. It was a strange time for all of them, and it was also around this time that Ren began to see things in a different way. At first they started has incoherent blips, just flashes of imagery or noises in his mind. Normally occurring after having touched a school-mate. Sometimes these visions were nauseating, and would cause sensory overload. Usually resulting in Ren falling terribly ill and having to stay in the nurses office or go home. However it was the only way Ren could see the world around him, and he became addicted to them. The constant practice only honed his skill, and the visions became more concrete with time. Soon enough he could have nearly accurate interpretations of the future, all of them recorded on paper in the form of a drawing. Though with this new ability cane hardships He was constantly getting sick from them, but when he didn't practice he often had withdrawals. His school mates were terrified to go near him, and he had lost a lot of friends over it. Even his own parents were cautious to touch him, and it made him feel unloved and alien to the world. His parents started to enforcing a certain type of dress to minimize the amount of skin contact he could have with them, and it only further made him miserable. Though he wonders to this day if things would have been different had he saw what would happen next.

When he was around eleven years of age his parents were taking him home from a birthday party in the winter. The snow was dreadful, and the winds dangerous. As they were passing a green light out on the open road an oncoming car hit a patch of black ice and collided with their car. Ren doesn't remember exactly what happened, just the sound of the car horn blaring as he pulled himself out of the car. The amount of pain he was in and how the cold snow seemed to numb the pain. He wasn't sure how long he had been out in the blizzard before finally being found by a recently married couple on their honeymoon. They rescued him from the cold and called for help immediately but by the time an ambulance had arrived his father and the other driver had passed away. His mother's heart eventually giving out just as she arrived at the hospital. Though Ren did not learn of this until waking up in the hospital three days later. He swore he could hear a woman singing to him as he came too, and it had lulled him into a sense of security. He thought it was his mother though in a way it still was. This is how he met Gwendolyn and Victor, the two newly weds who were the first bystanders to come across the car accident. The woman, Gwen, so heartbroken over the event refused to leave his side in the hopes that there was something she could do. They had already agreed to pay for his medical expenses, though at the time Ren was really ungrateful. Not because he was an ungrateful child but because of the trauma he had experienced. As far as he was concerned they should have left him to die in the snow. He wished that they did. Though despite his nasty temperament Gwen and Victor still came to visit him. Gwen often taking the time to read or sing to him, while victor tended to business calls. Eventually he grew attached to the woman, and as the weeks passed he started feeling at least a little better. When he was finally able to be released from the hospital Ren was to be placed into special care for orphaned wizards but Gwen and Victor asked to adopt him. Their kindness still makes him cry to this day.

After all the process work Ren was officially no longer a Takahara, but a Pearce. The transition seemed almost like a dream to him. He came from a fairly decent background but he had never even stepped foot in a mansion before. Unfortunately there were some problems with his new family, his new grandparents on Victors side were not particularly keen on a mud-blood grandchild, and it's been a source of strife with in his new family for years now. Ren had never lived in the wizarding world so he had been shielded from all the blood purists commonly found in pure blood families. On top of that he was heavily influenced by Gwen as he grew older. He adopted very feminine interests and traits that were not widely accepted in men. Often some what wrongly accused of being a homosexual (not that he didn't also enjoy the company of men) by outsiders, and bullied for it. Especially while at Hogwarts. Fortunately for him Victor has the tendency of being extremely intimidating to the student body, and this has kept most of Ren's bullies at bay.

• content

Coral Gardens

content

• Character Name: Pelagios
    Preference:
    Species:
    Birthday:
    Zodiac Sign:
    Birthstone:
    Birthflower:
    Sexual Orientation:
  • Content

Positive:

Negative:

Quirks:

Dislikes:

Fears:

• content here

• Mother -

Father -

• content

• content

Last edited:
Between Worlds

content

• Character Name: Zhu Qiu (朱 - Qiu=Choy - Vermilion Autumn)
    Preference: Zhu
    Species: Mer
    Birthday:
    Zodiac Sign:
    Birthstone:
    Birthflower:
    Sexual Orientation:
  • Content

Positive:

Negative:

Quirks: