Violet's Testing Gardens

V

Violet

Original poster
I feel like I don't really need to explain much here.. However please do not post.

[bg=##000000 ]

[bg=#bbd3f9]
The Guardian's
c543c5a7-crop-680x200.jpg

OOC
IC
Sign-Ups

• Blah

Blah

• Blah Blah Blah

• Blah blah blah

• Blah Blah Blah

• blah

• blah

[/bg][/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:

[bg=#939393]

[bg=#000000][bg=#B0ADAD]

Hogwarts: New Era
giphy.gif

OOC
IC
Character Index

• tumblr_mk6excjfzv1r55leko4_250.gif

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmistress: Minerva McGonagall

Dear Mr/Ms. [Surname],
    We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
    Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.
    Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
    Headmistress

tenor.gif

• tumblr_ohcdibUCv51vkaxt1o1_500.gif

Hogwarts has four unique houses for living and learning. Each House values certain traits and selects students that embody those specific traits. Throughout the school year, the houses compete for the House Cup, gaining and losing points based on actions such as performance in class and rule violations. The house with the highest end-of-year total wins and has its colors displayed in the Great Hall for the following school year. Each house also has its own Quidditch team that competes for the Quidditch Cup. Each House also has a Hogwarts staff member as they're Head of House. The Head of House are in charge of giving their students important information, dealing with matters of severe punishment, and responding to emergencies in their houses, among other things. Each house has it's own common room along with dormitories.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
    Where dwell the brave at heart,
    Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
    Set Gryffindors apart;

Gryffindor House:
    Values bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry.
    It's animal is the lion.
    Its colours are scarlet and gold.
    Minerva McGonagall was the most recent Head of Gryffindor.
    Their House Ghost is Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, also known as "Nearly Headless Nick"
    The founder of the house was Godric Gryffindor.
    Gryffindor corresponds to the element of Fire.
    The common room was located in one of the highest towers at Hogwarts, the entrance was situated on the seventh floor in the east wing of the castle and is guarded by a portrait of The Fat Lady . She permits entrance if given the correct password, which is changed numerous times throughout the school year.
    Famous Gryffindors include: Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter, and Celestina Warbeck.

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
    Where they are just and loyal,
    Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
    And unafraid of toil;

Hufflepuff House:
    Values hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play.
    Its animal is the badger.
    It's colours are Yellow and Black.
    Pomona Sprout was the Head of Hufflepuff during 1991 - 1998, Sprout left the post of Head of Hufflepuff and Herbology Professor sometime before 2017 and her successor for the position of Head of Hufflepuff is currently unknown.
    The Fat Friar is its ghost.
    The founder of the house was Helga Hufflepuff.
    Hufflepuff corresponds to the element of earth.
    The Hufflepuff dormitories and common room are located somewhere in the basement, near the castle's kitchens. It can be accessed by tapping the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row in the rhythm of "Helga Hufflepuff".
    Famous Hufflepuffs include: Hengist of Woodcroft (founder of Hogsmeade), Newt Scamander, and Artemisia Lufkin (first female minister for magic).

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
    if you've a ready mind,
    Where those of wit and learning,
    Will always find their kind;

Ravenclaw House:
    Values intelligence, knowledge, and wit.
    Its animal is the eagle.
    Its colours are blue and bronze.
    The Ravenclaw Head of House in the 1990s was Filius Flitwick.
    T
    he ghost of Ravenclaw is the Grey Lady, who was the daughter of Rowena Ravenclaw, the house's founder. Ravenclaw corresponds to the element of air.
    The Ravenclaw common room and dormitories are located in a tower on the west side of the castle. Ravenclaw students must answer a riddle as opposed to giving a password to enter their dormitories. This riddle, however, can be answered by non-Ravenclaws.
    Famous Ravenclaws include: Gilderoy Lockheart, Ignatia Wildsmith (inventor of floo powder), and Garrick Ollivander.

Or perhaps in Slytherin
    You'll make your real friends,
    Those cunning folks use any means
    To achieve their ends.

Slytherin House:
    Values ambition, cunning and resourcefulness.
    Its animal is the serpent.
    Its colours are emerald green and silver.
    Professor Horace Slughorn was the Head of Slytherin during the 1997–1998 school year, replacing Severus Snape.
    The Bloody Baron is the house ghost.
    The founder of the house was Salazar Slytherin.
    Slytherin corresponds roughly to the element of water.
    The Slytherin dormitories and common room are reached through a bare stone wall in the Dungeons. The Slytherin common room lies beneath the Black Lake. It is a long, low underground room with rough stone walls and silver lamps hanging from the ceiling.
    Famous Slytherins include: Merlin, Tom Riddle, and Dolores Umbridge.

• tumblr_mrjaukBA7D1seu8r7o1_500.gif

Many years after the end of the 2nd Wizarding War, many in the Wizard war have found peace. The death eaters that once wrecked chaos have almost all disappeared. No one speaks of 'He who shall not be named'. Tom Riddle is only a name in the history books now. Hogwarts, has been completely re built and renewed. The school is ready for the next generation of brilliant Wizards and Witches.

However, just like any school, secrets and tensions run about as high as the first years brooms. However, while everyone is studying hard the wizarding world is riddled in confusion and a sudden darkness. The ministry has been concerned with the number of recent disappearances, fearing a rising of Voldemort's remaining army.

Not even "Alohomora" can unlock all the secrets hidden beneath the walls of the castle.
    Will Hogwarts be able to control the secrets and magic that hide inside?

• tumblr_o1mgads4Hw1qd4rf5o3_500.gif

Not sure what house you {Or Your Character} belongs in? No need to fret dear! Come sit down and let the Sorting Hat do the rest!
    Sorting Hat

• Here at Hogwarts we have certain expectations of all our students. Students who do not follow the rules will be dealt with strictly and swiftly. Please ask if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns
    No Godmodding, powerplay, or "perfect" characters.
    Pleasure use proper spelling and grammar, though I understand mistakes happen
    Posts should contain at least a paragraph and should be made once a week
    Please keep all romance scenes to a PG level, anything more than that needs to fade to black.
    Mild Violence, swearing, and the like will be a part of the role play. However please be responsible with your usage.
    Real Images only please
    You cannot be your own love interest,
    There is no character limit, but please keep all your characters active.
    Please enjoy and have fun!
    All Iwaku Site Rules Apply.

[/bg][/bg][/bg]​
[bg=#939393][bg=#000000][bg=#B0ADAD]
[/bg]
[/bg]
[/bg]
[bg=#939393][bg=#000000][bg=#B0ADAD][tabs]
[/tabs]

[/bg][/bg][/bg]

[bg=#311758]

[bg=#E1C8FF]
Violet's One x One Search Thread
tumblr_ogx1dtFTPa1vlotg4o7_500.gif

About Me
Hi there, and welcome to my search thread! I'm currently on my summer break from university and thus have quite a bit of time on my hands. I'm more than willing to start a few different role-plays. I plan on keeping this thread and updating often. Anyway here are a few things about me.
✯✯✯
✰ I'm Nineteen and attend University for Social Studies and Education
✰ I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone
✰I'm on multiple times a day {Almost 24/7} so I'm usually available for replies and OOC
✰ I play strong female characters however I can also portray good male characters. My personal preference is female unless we are doubling.
✰ I love lots of drama, romance, humor, wit, and sarcasm.
✰ I write a minimum of two paragraph responses and a maximum of eight.
✰ I like to think that I am pretty literate and have a strong sense of grammar and spelling.
✰ I do enjoy chatting in the OOC about almost anything!
✯✯✯

• Listed below are my expectations in my partner. I don't think I'm unreasonable or really strict. I'm a human being who makes mistakes and I'm pretty understanding about most things! However I will not break any of the Iwaku Site Rules. Please be advised.

✫Someone who can give me a reply at least once a day, however more is preferred since i'm online all the time. i understand real life gets in the way though
    ✫Detailed replies that are well thought out and have good grammer/punctuation/spelling. I'm not a fan of one and two liners or anything less than a paragraph. I'll always try to reply with two paragraphs as a minimum. More is always better.
    ✫Someone who is willing to play the male or double up. Also someone who can play one or more npc as and when needed
    ✫Someone who will engage in OOC chat with me. I like to get to know my partners.
    ✫Someone who understands that I will not roleplay smut UNLESS you are over eighteen. Iwaku Rules ALWAYS apply.

✫Realistic face claims only please. I don't like anime or drawings.

• PLOTS
    Love Hacks
    Potential to Double:No Prefered Role: N/A
    Muse A moves to a new city to start a new job as a journalist. As their first assignment Muse A must write an article on 'The 10 different people you date in your twenties'. Muse A is starting off well, going on dates and writing all about it until Muse A goes on a date with Muse B. Muse A and Muse B hit it off really well and begin to go out on more and more dates. Muse A really cares for Muse B but has to publish the article or lose their job. However if Muse A does publish to article they might lose Muse B for good. Will Muse A pick business over pleasure?

Click for Love
    Potential to Double: No Prefered Role: Muse A
    Muse A has had no luck in their love life so their friends sign them up for a dating website. While Muse A thinks the site is ridiculous, they end up meeting Muse B. Muse A and Muse B become inseparable, chatting online almost everyday. So when Muse A shows up for their new job, they're shocked that Muse B is also there. In fact Muse B is Muse A's new boss! While coworkers dating is a big no-no, will Muse A and Muse B be able to hide their blossoming romance?

The Royal Romance
    Potential to Double: Yes Prefered Role: Muse A
    Muse A is a waitress in a big city. She works night shifts at a small bar and one night, a few men come in and she hits it off with one the dreamy men, Muse B. Muse A and Muse B go on a few dates before Muse B has to go home. Muse A is shocked to find out that Muse B is actually a prince! However Muse B tells Muse A that he wants her to come with him back to his country. Will Muse A be able to survive the whirlwind romance with a dreamy prince?
    *We could add the girl's best friend and the prince's best friend if you'd like to double*

Summer Engagement
    Potential to Double: Yes Prefered Role: N/A
    Muse A's grandmother has recently passed away. She and her siblings have been invited to enjoy a cruise in honor of their grandmother. However when the siblings are on deck, they find out that to earn their million dollar inheritance Muse A must get engaged and married at the end of the 3 month cruise! Will Muse A get Muse B to fall in love before time runs out?

*We could add the siblings if you'd like to double*

• SOME GENERAL PAIRINGS [BOLD IS MY PREFERRED ROLE
      werewolf x human
      vampire x human
      werewolf x vampire
      vampire x vampire
      elemental x elemental
      star jock x new student
      bad boy x good girl
      jock x drama geek
      nurse x doctor
      superhero x supervillain
      superhero x superhero
      superhero x normal person

older brother x younger sister's best friend

• MY GENERAL FANDOMS
      Harry Potter Currently Craving
      Crushes: neville longbottom ; harry potter ; ronald weasley ; fred/george weasley
      oc x oc ; canon x canon
      Canon Pairings: harry x hermione ; harry x ginny ; ron x hermione ; neville x luna ; fred x hermione

The Hunger Games
      Crushes: finicky odair ; gale hawthorne ; peeta
      oc x oc ; canon x canon
      Canon pairings: katniss x gale ; katniss x finnick ; finnick x johanna ; finnick x annie

Twilight
      Crushes: emmett ; jasper ; jacob ; seth
      canon x canon ; oc x canon

Marvel Universe
      Crushes: steve rogers, peter parker, tony stark
      oc x oc ; canon x oc

Disney
      canon x canon
      Basically I'm up for anything disney related

Pretty Little Liars
      Crushes : caleb ; toby ; ezra]
      canon x canon ; oc x canon
      Pairings: caleb x hanna ; toby x spencer ; ezra x aria

Sailor Moon
      Crushes: tuxedo mask
      canon x canon ; oc x oc

Constantly Expanding

Thank You for stopping by!
    Last Updated: 06/05/17
[/bg][/bg]

[bg=#E60000 ]

[bg=#AEAEAE]
Under the Mistletoe
SparklingIcyHoatzin-max-1mb.gif

OOC
IC
Sign-Ups

• Blah

Blah

• Blah Blah Blah

• Blah blah blah

• Blah Blah Blah

[/bg][/bg]

[bg=#00334B]

[bg=#000A4B]
Flight or Fight
giphy.gif

OOC
IC
Sign-Ups

• 20 Years ago, a secret organization was formed within the military government. The organization called itself SEBF, or the Special Engineers for Birds of Flight. The organization started by trying to engineer and design birds that could be used as weapons in war.

The organization was designed to protect the United States in a time of crisis. However, when the birds began falling from the skies and dying of premature sicknesses, the scientists decided to begin a new sort of test. A test to mix the DNA of birds into embryo's something that seemed impossible to imagine at the time. They tried for years until one time, an embryo was formed. The scientist replicated it 5 more times to create 6 embryo's. They raised the embryo's into babies, that looked like humans, and had the wings of a bird. The children are consisted of 98% Human DNA and 2% Avian DNA.

They costed the tax payers millions of dollars, and to the scientists they were priceless. The newest development in weaponry technology.

These 6 children, often referred to as 'The Flock' were raised secretly within the steel walls of the government's isolated building, somewhere deep in the heart of Connecticut. The children varied in age and they all had separate bird's DNA, giving them each a unique set of wings and enhanced abilities. The children had never seen the outside world, never dreamed of what else was just beyond their reach.. until now. One night in the dead of night, by an unfortunate act or a lucky break, the flock escaped in the night. However, how long they can hide is unknown..

They are flight risks.

The plot line will surface around the 6 children and they're ability to stay hidden and survive on their own for the first time out in the real world. I will make GM posts to keep the plot line moving, but it will all change based on the decisions each of the children makes.

• The Setting is deep within the heart of the state of Connecticut.
    The Laboratory, or as the Flock call it 'The Manor' is a large brick building, the entire land is surrounded by dense chain linked walls thought to keep intruders out. It is over 14 stories high and has multiple underground levels.

The Flock are kept on ground level and trained on level 5. The lab also holds a variety of other mutant children, though none have been nearly as successful as the Flock.

• The Rules
    Please ask if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns
    No Godmodding, powerplay, or "perfect" characters.
    Pleasure use proper spelling and grammar, though I understand mistakes happen
    Posts should contain at least a paragraph and should be made once a week
    Please keep all romance scenes to a PG13 level, anything more than that needs to fade to black.
    Mild Violence, swearing, and the like will be a part of the role play. However please be responsible with your usage.
    Real Images only please
    You cannot be your own love interest,
    Please keep all your characters active, if not they will be let go.
    Please enjoy and have fun!
    All Iwaku Site Rules Apply.

• The Flock
    Winged Child 1: Violet
    Winged Child 2: Winnie
    Winged Child 3: Lulunopia
    Winged Child 4: Artorias
    Winged Child 5: MelodicInferno
    Winged Child 6: GrieveWriter

The Scientists
    Dr. Gabriel Heron-Head Scientist and Father Figure
    Dr. Lauren Perez- Lead Assistant and Mother Figure
    Team 10: A group of scientists designed to care for and look after the children, each child has a designated scientist to look after them. They run the children through a series of tests to train and test them almost everyday. They have been tasked to school and teach the children up to grade 11.

[/bg][/bg]