Violet's Shiny New Partner Search

V

Violet

Original poster

Violet's One x One Search Thread
tumblr_ogx1dtFTPa1vlotg4o7_500.gif

About Me
*I was active on Iwaku a few months back and took a break due to personal reasons*

Hi there, and welcome to my search thread! I'm currently looking for more one x one role-plays! I plan on keeping this thread and updating often. Anyway here are a few things about me.
✯✯✯
✰ I'm Twenty and a college student
✰ I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone
✰I'm on multiple times a day {Almost 24/7} so I'm usually available for OOC
✰ I play strong female characters however I can also portray good male characters. My personal preference is female unless we are doubling.
✰ I love lots of drama, romance, humor, wit, and sarcasm.
✰ I write a minimum of two paragraph responses and a maximum of eight.
✰ I like to think that I am pretty literate and have a strong sense of grammar and spelling.
✰ I do enjoy chatting in the OOC about almost anything!
✯✯✯
Partner Expectations
✫Someone who can give me a reply at least once a week, however i understand real life gets in the way.
✫Detailed replies that are well thought out and have good grammer/punctuation/spelling. I'm not a fan of one and two liners or anything less than a paragraph. I'll always try to reply with two paragraphs as a minimum. More is always better.
✫Someone who is willing to play the male or double up. Also someone who can play one or more npc as and when needed
✫Someone who will engage in OOC chat with me. I like to get to know my partners.
✫Someone who understands that I will not roleplay smut UNLESS you are over eighteen. Iwaku Rules ALWAYS apply.
✫Realistic face claims only please. I don't like anime or drawings.

PLOTS
  • Love Hacks
    Potential to Double:No Prefered Role: N/A
    Muse A moves to a new city to start a new job as a journalist. As their first assignment Muse A must write an article on ‘The 10 different people you date in your twenties’. Muse A is starting off well, going on dates and writing all about it until Muse A goes on a date with Muse B. Muse A and Muse B hit it off really well and begin to go out on more and more dates. Muse A really cares for Muse B but has to publish the article or lose their job. However if Muse A does publish to article they might lose Muse B for good. Will Muse A pick business over pleasure?

Click for Love
    Potential to Double: No Prefered Role: Muse A
    Muse A has had no luck in their love life so their friends sign them up for a dating website. While Muse A thinks the site is ridiculous, they end up meeting Muse B. Muse A and Muse B become inseparable, chatting online almost everyday. So when Muse A shows up for their new job, they’re shocked that Muse B is also there. In fact Muse B is Muse A’s new boss! While coworkers dating is a big no-no, will Muse A and Muse B be able to hide their blossoming romance?

The Royal Romance
    Potential to Double: Yes Prefered Role: Muse A
    Muse A is a waitress in a big city. She works night shifts at a small bar and one night, a few men come in and she hits it off with one the dreamy men, Muse B. Muse A and Muse B go on a few dates before Muse B has to go home. Muse A is shocked to find out that Muse B is actually a prince! However Muse B tells Muse A that he wants her to come with him back to his country. Will Muse A be able to survive the whirlwind romance with a dreamy prince?
    *We could add the girl’s best friend and the prince’s best friend if you’d like to double*

A Pirates Destiny
    Potential to Double: Yes Prefered Role: N/A
    Muse A is a young girl, troubled by her present life. In a desperate attempt to escape her troubles, she finds herself lost at sea aboard a tough pirate crew with a strict rule for no females. Using her quick with she disguised herself as a boy and works her way up the rankings until she finds herself face to face with Muse B, the fearless pirate captain. Can she keep up her disguise while falling for the most feared pirate in the seven seas?

Assassin’s Code
    Potential to Double:Yes Prefered Role: N/A
    Muse A was born to royalty, through in a cruel twist of fate she was kidnapped by a group of trained assassians. Growing up in a band of highly trained killers, she learned the ropes and found herself in the biggest trap of them all. (This plot could go a few different ways depending on your preferred style)
MY GENERAL FANDOMS
  • Harry Potter Currently Craving
  • Crushes: neville longbottom ; harry potter ; ronald weasley ; fred/george weasley
    oc x oc ; canon x canon
    Canon Pairings: harry x hermione ; harry x ginny ; ron x hermione ; neville x luna ; fred x hermione

• The Hunger Games​

Crushes: finicky odair ; gale hawthorne ; peeta​
    oc x oc ; canon x canon​
    Canon pairings: katniss x gale ; katnissx finnick ; finnick x johanna ; finnick x annie

Twilight​

Crushes: emmett ; jasper ; jacob ; seth
    canon x canon ; oc x canon​

Marvel Universe​

Crushes: steve rogers, peter parker, tony stark
    oc x oc ; canon x oc​

Disney​

canon x canon
    Basically I'm up for anything disney related​

Pretty Little Liars​

Crushes : caleb ; toby ; ezra]
    canon x canon ; oc x canon​
    Pairings: caleb x hanna ; toby xspencer ; ezra x aria

Sailor Moon​

Crushes: tuxedo mask
    canon x canon ; oc x oc

Constantly Expanding

Thank You for stopping by! Please feel free to comment below or PM me.
    Last Updated: 08/11/18

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: marcy and Krafisch
Hello! I would love to do an OC x OC harry potter rp with you!

Reactions: Violet
Well if you're still looking for it I am more than up for something with assassins.