Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, action, sci-fi, romance, modern, slice of life.
Good guys... Bad guys... We're all just people, and there are always some bad eggs... This is the future however, so I have a new endeavor... There is a particular "goody two shoes" that I need to cut loose... It won't be that simple though, for I have many a foe... But I don't need the good, no, they stick out like a broken hood... I need the bad, the outcasts, the ones that can blend in... More details will be available upon your arrival, as well as the discussion of your reward...
The broadcast ends for a time before looping again. There are four slots that need to be filled:
The Hacker
The Thief
The Pilot
The Bodyguard

My character will be your guide, and your job? You'll just have to figure it out when you get there...
(>:3)
This RP uses Fallout's S.P.E.C.I.A.L mechanism, which will be calculated by 10 sided die. The setting is the entire galaxy in terms of Disney's Treasure Planet setup (breathable air somehow, along with livable temperature and a device that creates artificial gravity.) If you haven't seen Treasure Planet, it's a very good movie and I suggest that you do.

This is just the sign up thread, and any characters created here can only be remade once. The actual thread has not been created yet.

CS
Name:
Profession:
Personality:
History?:
Quirks?:

Warning
This will be my first play using dice, so forgive me if I don't do well.​

Last edited:
My character! (^~^)
Name: Arc
Species: Android
Profession: The Guide, a hired gun
Personality: No clear emotions, though he does act very aggressive.
History: He is the last of his kind. A race of mechanical humanoids know as Viaa, Arc only survived after being stuck in a time loop, unable to break free until an experiment brought him back out roughly 2,500 years later.
Quirks: He suffers from amnesia, but he also has bouts of paralysis that last anywhere from a few seconds to an hour that are triggered by any attempt to recover his memories.

S = 6
P = 6
E = 5
C = 9
I = 5
A = 6
L = 8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.