Villain Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry, didn't mean to offend you" stated valhite, apologizing for the weapon he took a moment ago. After all preparation was set, he went to the Card Detection machine, and placed his card so that the machine could detect him as Thomas. After finished scanning , he looked back again to the spacian

"I know your condition is bad, but don't worry. I will protect you with my life." Said Valhite. They proceed to the main chamber, the main chamber was filled with quite few other soldier who were meant to guard the Captain. In the middle of the room, there was a big chair. Big enough to be called a throne of the captain. As he walked to the captain, he counted the soldier from left to right. On the left , there's seems to be 3 soldiers and on the right there seems to be 4 soldier. Might as well prepare my Arcana thought Valhite. The Captain then looked back at Valhite, stating that he was meant to intercept the Midnight.

"Maybe this guy is from the Midnight sir , you could learn a thing or two from this prisoner, and anyway you could have him sir. I would like to get back to my duty" Valhite left the spacian standing while he walked away to the door of the chamber. The captain looked to the control panel again after hearing what Valhite said. But midway of his walking , Valhite stopped and ask the boss
"Boss do you know anything about tarot card or Arcana?" As he was talking , he spread his cards to the floor stealthy. It seems he was using the Sword arcana. "As you know, Tarot Wielders have long gone Thomas you won't see anymore of them" said the Captain

"And what if they come to your room sir and stab you with telekinesis sword sir?" Said Valhite, implying to the spacian to proceed with the mission. As soon as the spacian saw an unexpected emotion at the face of the Captain, he dematerialized the handcuff and quickly stab him many times at his abdoment. The soldier were fast to reacted. So do valhite, with haste, he summoned 7 swords from the Sword Arcana and throw them at each of the soldiers with telekinesis attack. Most of the attack were hit however, one soldier managed to counter the sword and ready his weapon to fire at the Spacian. Valhite ran to the Spacian and was trying to cover him from the shot. The shot hit Valhite chest, and then the Spacian quickly throw his Sword at the Soldier, thus killing him. Valhite can be seen agonizing in his own pain.

"Don't mind me!! I will protect you, go to the panel control and see what you got for pilotting this ship. I will guard the chamber from incoming guards, quick! think of something!" Shout Valhite

Last edited:
The captain falls backwards after multiple quick stabs in the chest, and everything happens too fast for him to know what is going on. He turns to see 7 guards lying on the floor, with one aiming at him. Obsidian jumps in the way and blocks the bullet, then Arc throws his sword at his stomach, not quite killing him yet. Obsidian tells him to stop the ship, but Arc wants to do something first. He approaches the soldier in agony and says three words. At ease, soldier. He then sucks the life out of the soldier, killing him without any pain. He moves over to Obsidian and closes his eyes for a moment before he opens them again. He takes one of the spare gems in his pocket and puts the soldier's essence inside, then immediately puts the gem to his mouth. He takes a long breath, and the magic that souls turn into goes into his body. Arc begins to spark with magical energies, as he multiplied the magic energy from the gem. He sucks it all out and exhales lightly, then immediately begins to move with renewed vigor. He does the same with the remaining essence of all the dead soldiers, until finally he's close to the energy he had before he summoned the clones. He turns to Obsidian and extends his hand, which begins to glow. Obsidian's wounds begin to heal, and he is filled with energy again. Arc summons a ghost again, which says When you put the gem in your ring up to your mouth and breath inwards, it will transfer the energy from the ring into you. Arc is about to leave when the captain rises from behind his desk. You don't think a few small stabs like that would puncture my armor do you? I am Grugel the Crusher, and you are my next victims. With that, he jumps over the desk and charges at Arc first. Arc sighs, and extends a hand, stopping Grugal dead in his tracks when his head and Arc's hand meet. Grugal attempts to bring his hand over and squish Arc, but it was too late. Arc put his other hand to Grugal's chest and many strange arcane symbols were imbued in his flesh. WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME CRIMINAL! I AM AN OFFICER OF THE IMPERIAL ALLIANCE, AND CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP!!! Arc just keeps walking, and he pulls Obsidian onto his feet. Run. Arc begins to run as well, and the Arcane symbols finally finish, causing an explosion from the captain's chest, like a grenade explosion, but bloodier. As soon as the captain dies, the entire ship stops moving and power begins to disappear. An electric ship can't function without it's captain, so the soldiers are left stranded. The Midnight XV had destroyed their first enemy, but has just made some powerful enemies by doing so.

Phillips is about to engage another soldier when the soldier suddenly drops. Phillips is confused by this until he looks up and sees the imperial ship powering down. Phillips grins and retreats into the ship again, saying Right then, the imperials are done for, so I'm going to go scavenge the rations from their ship. One good thing about being a retired space pirate is that I have endless pockets, so I can carry it all myself. Phillips then enters the imperial ship and makes his way to the storage room, where he begins to stuff his pockets with canned food, space vacuumed foods, and MRE packets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.