Village by the Sea [18/ 28 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tarot
If you don't mind, could I also reserve farmer (___)? I had an idea for a daughter character.

@WitchcraftIsScience
You are not dumb at all, tell me if I ever need to clarify something, I don't mind at all.
Give or take means 'about', like it may be twenty or it may be twenty-two or eighteen because it 'gives' some years or adds a few or 'takes' some years, which subtracts a few.

Can our characters control any of the elements also held by the monoliths?

@Tarot

@Karo
Yes, your character can control a certain amount of elements but they will be trained to the highest degree in only one.

• Thank You
Reactions: Karo
-Everyone-

Some time tomorrow I will have my basic outline of my knight character, Zahra. Then I will openly plot with everyone about how they know her, since this is a small town and because she is a knight she travels everywhere. So in the least she has seen everyone.

Forgive me. Everything has been running so fast for me.
I have to worry about getting a job for the summer.
God I hate filling out applications.

I'll try to get my Wizard up today.

My waitress tomorrow or the day after that.

@xLarius
That is fine, take your time~ You might want to do a basic outline of your character's biography and fill in some things when plotting previous relations with other characters.

• Thank You
Reactions: xLarius
Hendrick Zaelcaster - WIP
fcc772df748a345cb70caddf3b691402.jpg

(Eyes: Cyan, Sometimes Black.)
(Skin Tone: Fair.)

"Mortals don't have much time, how about me? What am I exactly?"

[ N i c k n a m e ]
- Wizard, Henry -

[ G e n d e r ]
- Male -

[ A p p e a r e d - A g e ]
- Day: 16, Night: 25 -

[ A c t u a l - A g e ]
- Around 23-26 -
- WIP

[ R a c e ]
- Halfling -

[ S e x u a l - O r i e n t a t i o n ]
- Demisexual -

[ F a m i l y ]
- None in Town -

[ B i o g r a p h y ]
- Insert; At Minimum One Paragraph; Please Work with Others to Create This -

[ P e r s o n a l i t y ]
Day:
- Clumsy
- Cheerful
- Optimistic
- Polite
- Dense
- Perseverance
- Secretive
- Independent
- Sometimes tends to shut people out

Night:
- Flirtatious (No fondness though.)
- Carefree
- Bad Sense of Humor
- Cocky
- Merciless
- Tad bit Mysterious
- Impatient
- Mischievous
- Easily Irritated
- Easily Exhausted

[ P o w e r s ]
- Insert; At Max Four -

[ L i k e s ]
- Insert; At Minimum of Five -

[ D i s l i k e s ]
- Insert; At Minimum of Five -

[ S e c r e t ]
- Insert; Your Character Knows One Secret About Aelcastle, What is it -

[ F e a r s ]
- Insert; At Least Two -

[ O t h e r s ]

Anime-boy-giz_4ever-34042718-494-564_zpsc4571f34.jpg

"Let's get this party started."

Last edited:
- Everyone -
I have just added a map to the front page, it kinda sucks but I wanted to do the best I could. XD
Also I have added one more field to the profile skeleton, it is very simple though.

Is it a problem if two characters have similar powers? I was looking through other people's CS's and realized I had made the farmer's daughter with very similar powers to somebody else's character. If I need to I can change it, I'm just curious.

@Karo
No, that is fine. See my take on it is though they may have the same power they each will use it differently. Also it can be a bonding thing.

- Everyone -
I uh, fail at life.
I forgot, of all things, to put role in the profile. OTZ
Just added that.
Please forgive me for continuing to add things. Q - Q

@Nano
So, I was working on my character's profile and I had an idea. I need an event that would spark her training in combat, and Estelle and Ellie are close to her age. Maybe they had decided to run off to the forest or plain and have some fun. Well the fun quickly turned into trouble, and because the two were really close friends of Zahra, she was determined to protect them. One of the sisters could have run back to Aelcastle for help while Zahra was trying to get to the other one. The thing is that I want only minor injuries, if any, to occur. Would you be up for planning something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.