Status
Not open for further replies.
If your characters wish to know each other or of each other that is perfectly fine. Simply PM the other roleplayer and make up some history between the characters. Or don't - just wing it.

a boatbuilder.. People should naturally know Gustav xD

I'll be posting tonight after getting home!

I finally got around to it. Can't wait to read the intro posts for everyone!

c47c7e837fe506b7ff8ca0890b099898.jpg

"I don't stop when I'm tired--I stop when I am done."

Full Name: Djerv Fastheldi

Nickname : Headsman

Rank: Huskarl: Veteran Warrior, has proven his/her loyalty and skills and is considered a trusted member, can be chosen to lead wars by any of the above, excluding the Aesir/Vanir.

a2e09209d57ece0e7f90798273c4c638.jpg

Birthday: Þorri - January 13th

Height: 6'4

Weight: 250lbs

f5820350b6910354d40e2f8fde6b1afb.jpg

Personality:
Djerv Fastheldi is a very quiet man, but don't let that quietness fool you. They say that there is a very thin line between madness and sanity and that certainly fits Djerv. On the outside he's a very calm, but introduce a little anarchy and bloodshed and you'll find yourself a very different man. The normally 'reserved' Djerv becomes as savage as a beserker, but instead of frantic rage or adrenaline it's a chilling, unnerving and systematic calmness that's especially different than his usual self

Backstory: Having a father like Djerv's was like waking to a grizzly mauling you. He was not a kind man, nor was he a very giving man. Djerv learned early on that he would have to work hard to fight for every thing he wanted.His father would litteraly beat him into condition as he was a very in favor of the old Norse ways of raiding and pillaging and had grown up doing so. Djerv never really got to experience raiding so much as his father may have wanted but, that is not to say he hasn't seen his fare share of battles. He is a respected member of the community for his achievements and ethics.

Other:
Is a skilled blacksmith and woodsman.

Tattoo:
c228188e62e5b8621abede5a51192898.jpg

7bf415ecd6472c700a94377959217910.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still here and my two Viking Siblings will be up this weekend.

Just been a busy week or busy weeks with work and real life.

I'll get a post up soon.

@-QT- I've gone and changed my characters name to Alvar Gustaaf.

the_thron_of_wood_2_by_yume_chan05-d5qe54q.jpg

woods_trap_by_yume_chan05-d71wkz3.jpg

throne_of_wood_skyrim_by_yume_chan05-d5qe507.jpg

Nickname (If any):
None

Rank (Profession//Title):
Weaver
Aspiring sheild maiden

Birthday:
Mid slaughter month
Winter- Gormánuður

Height:
Five foot two

Weight:

Personality:
Brash with just a touch of indiscretion.

Sigrunn was born with a keen knack of finding herself in precarious situations. Often relying on her own female nature to withhold her from harm while simultaneously taunting fate. Her nature was wild, reckless and often blind. As she grew she shirked her mother's teachings in favor of trying to follow in her father's footsteps. As an adult Sigrunn as learned to curb her often sharp tongue though it has little effect since her overall demeanor is still very; arrogant. Bold, while not too uncommon in women, she often finds herself overstepping boundaries and missing key notes in conversation that usually serve as a warning to most. Though at the heart of it all Sigrunn is very genuine to her core. Keeping true to her word and her mantra. She swears she'll take her place in Valhalla when the time comes.

Backstory (Please be brief, save it for the IC):

Sigrunn was born in a simple village. Her father, Ari, skilled in both fishing and hunting was also a fierce warrior. He was held in high standing among the people in the village. Her mother, Hilda, was skilled with weaving. Often enough she'd tag along with her mother to the marketplace to peddle her newest wares. Which was meant to prepare Sigrunn for her place as a future wife but only fuled her interest as she watched the warriors jaunt about.

Her birth was nothing short of a blessing of the Gods; as her mother would often put it. Apparently Hilda had bled profusely to the point that none believed she'd live past the birth.

Subsequently she never bore another child. For that she pressed hard into her only daughter the ways of weaving and with time, and much goading, Sigrunn picked up her mother's talents. Though she much preferred her time out with her father and taunting the village boys who refused to spar with her. As she grew of age to marry a few courageous men had stepped up only to be promptly turned away. Sigrunn had no time to be a house wife.

Instead she spent her spare time watching her father and the village men practice hunting and fighting. In the cool mornings as the sun would rise she'd spend her time trying to copy all that she had soaked in. Over time her father had relented and allowed his daughter to take up some more basic practice in echange she'd help her mother out more.

Other:
Sigrunn has a basic concept of battle and proper sword techniques but has yet to actually put her practice against another human.​

Last edited by a moderator:
c47c7e837fe506b7ff8ca0890b099898.jpg

"I don't stop when I'm tired--I stop when I am done."

Full Name: Djerv Fastheldi
Nickname (If any): Headsman
Rank: Huskarl: Veteran Warrior, has proven his/her loyalty and skills and is considered a trusted member, can be chosen to lead wars by any of the above, excluding the Aesir/Vanir.

a2e09209d57ece0e7f90798273c4c638.jpg

Birthday:
Weight: 250lbs

f5820350b6910354d40e2f8fde6b1afb.jpg

Personality:

Other:

Tattoo: Arm sleeve

7bf415ecd6472c700a94377959217910.jpg

Please let us know when you're finished with it.

the_thron_of_wood_2_by_yume_chan05-d5qe54q.jpg

woods_trap_by_yume_chan05-d71wkz3.jpg

throne_of_wood_skyrim_by_yume_chan05-d5qe507.jpg

Nickname (If any):
None

Rank (Profession//Title):
Weaver
Aspiring sheild maiden

Birthday:
Mid slaughter month
Winter- Gormánuður

Height:
Five foot two

Weight:

Personality:
Brash with just a touch of indiscretion.

Sigrunn was born with a keen knack of finding herself in precarious situations. Often relying on her own female nature to withhold her from harm while simultaneously taunting fate. Her nature was wild, reckless and often blind. As she grew she shirked her mother's teachings in favor of trying to follow in her father's footsteps. As an adult Sigrunn as learned to curb her often sharp tongue though it has little effect since her overall demeanor is still very; arrogant. Bold, while not too uncommon in women, she often finds herself overstepping boundaries and missing key notes in conversation that usually serve as a warning to most. Though at the heart of it all Sigrunn is very genuine to her core. Keeping true to her word and her mantra. She swears she'll take her place in Valhalla when the time comes.

Sigrunn was born in a simple village. Her father, Ari, skilled in both fishing and hunting was also a fierce warrior. He was held in high standing among the people in the village. Her mother, Hilda, was skilled with weaving. Often enough she'd tag along with her mother to the marketplace to peddle her newest wares. Which was meant to prepare Sigrunn for her place as a future wife but only fuled her interest as she watched the warriors jaunt about.

Her birth was nothing short of a blessing of the Gods; as her mother would often put it. Apparently Hilda had bled profusely to the point that none believed she'd live past the birth.

Subsequently she never bore another child. For that she pressed hard into her only daughter the ways of weaving and with time, and much goading, Sigrunn picked up her mother's talents. Though she much preferred her time out with her father and taunting the village boys who refused to spar with her. As she grew of age to marry a few courageous men had stepped up only to be promptly turned away. Sigrunn had no time to be a house wife.

Instead she spent her spare time watching her father and the village men practice hunting and fighting. In the cool mornings as the sun would rise she'd spend her time trying to copy all that she had soaked in. Over time her father had relented and allowed his daughter to take up some more basic practice in echange she'd help her mother out more.

Other:
Sigrunn has a basic concept of battle and proper sword techniques but has yet to actually put her practice against another human.​
Accepted

Reactions: HecateProxy
@-Q-T- - Just curious but perhaps the horse can run towards Alvar? Kinda want him to help Rotinn out!

Reactions: Wolverbells
Status
Not open for further replies.