Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, quick question: is this using real life images, or is artwork acceptable?

If you reserved a post for your characters please let us know when you post them.

Just to say that I won't be joining. A change in situation means that I'm not sure I can commit to the time needed to be fair to you lot, sorry about this. I'll be watching along and if at somepoint in the future my life clears up and you'll have me I might submit a CS. For now I shall just lurk in the background

Reactions: Wolverbells
Just to say that I won't be joining. A change in situation means that I'm not sure I can commit to the time needed to be fair to you lot, sorry about this. I'll be watching along and if at somepoint in the future my life clears up and you'll have me I might submit a CS. For now I shall just lurk in the background

Thank you for letting us know! We look forward to seeing you again.

For everyone who's still with us, we will be starting the IC tomorrow, Sunday, August 21st.

There is no deadline for character sheets, but the faster you can get them posted (if you haven't already), the more likely you are to not fall behind.

I know this is a small cast of people and that's perfectly fine. I hope this way we don't get bombarded (like we did in the walking dead rp.....some of y'all understand what I'm talking about) and lose track of the story. This will also give us more space to explore each character a little more. I hope it all works out.

Full Name: Bjarke Keln
Nickname (If any): The Bear Wolf
Rank (Profession//Title): Warrior
Birthday: Born during Winter, on Týsdagr
Height: 6'2
Weight: 190lbs

Appearance:
2iut8v7.jpg

Personality: Bjarke is a dangerously vicious man on the battle field however he is sweet and jovial when around his friends. He is an incredibly loyal man and will work tirelessly to keep his friends and family happy and alive.

Backstory (Please be brief, save it for the IC): He was once a warrior, a great one at that. He delighted in raiding and crushing the fools that stood before the Vikings. A glorious time for him, even after he lost his first wife he still loved combat. However when power shifted to that meek bastard Thorvald and the raiding parties stopped Bjarke was left with little to do, his family had known no trade or craft other than raiding. So he took to living out his days away from the rest of Kaupang, living in the woods away from his old friends. He found solace in the calm nights and days of the cold forests, hunting what he could and spending many days looking for things to fight and kill. He lays in constant wait for the viking parties to be called upon again to raid the southern lands

Other: Bjarke displays great power on the battle field, often going a little overboard in his actions. With little care for his own safety he often endangers his life during his bloodlust.

Full Name: Bjarke Keln
Nickname (If any): The Bear Wolf
Rank (Profession//Title): Warrior
Birthday: Born during Winter, on Týsdagr
Height: 6'2
Weight: 190lbs

Appearance:
2iut8v7.jpg

Personality: Bjarke is a dangerously vicious man on the battle field however he is sweet and jovial when around his friends. He is an incredibly loyal man and will work tirelessly to keep his friends and family happy and alive.

Backstory (Please be brief, save it for the IC): He was once a warrior, a great one at that. He delighted in raiding and crushing the fools that stood before the Vikings. A glorious time for him, even after he lost his first wife he still loved combat. However when power shifted to that meek bastard Thorvald and the raiding parties stopped Bjarke was left with little to do, his family had known no trade or craft other than raiding. So he took to living out his days away from the rest of Kaupang, living in the woods away from his old friends. He found solace in the calm nights and days of the cold forests, hunting what he could and spending many days looking for things to fight and kill. He lays in constant wait for the viking parties to be called upon again to raid the southern lands

Other: Bjarke displays great power on the battle field, often going a little overboard in his actions. With little care for his own safety he often endangers his life during his bloodlust.
Accepted. I'll add him shortly.

SECOND POST OF THE THREAD HAS BEEN EDITED. PLEASE LOOK AT IT, YOU'LL SEE "NEED TO KNOW" NAMES. THANKS

Sorry, I got wrapped up in some other threads. Unfortunately, I'll be pulling out of this one. Best of luck.

@-QT- @Wolverbells
Working on my two tonight, but umm... for my guys birthdays how does that work again? Do I just say they were Born in Winter/or Summer on this day of this event or how do that go? So some cses that had it like that, if it's in the rules I will read over again but I don't think I saw it XD, I saw the calender but my brain is usually a very foggy and sad place xD

@-QT- @Wolverbells
Working on my two tonight, but umm... for my guys birthdays how does that work again? Do I just say they were Born in Winter/or Summer on this day of this event or how do that go? So some cses that had it like that, if it's in the rules I will read over again but I don't think I saw it XD, I saw the calender but my brain is usually a very foggy and sad place xD

Yeah it's up there on the first post of the ooc but if you've got everything else go ahead and post them. I made QT figure that one out for me because I didn't really understand it either.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yeah it's up there on the first post of the ooc but if you've got everything else go ahead and post them. I made QT figure that one out for me because I didn't really understand it either.
Ok cool, oh cs will be up tonight^^ for both.

• Love
I might change my Vikings name... Hmm

Reserved for my female

||PC Character Sheet||

Full Name:
Igraine Rose Pendragon
Nickname (If any):
Rose
Rank (Profession//Title): Daughter Of the great Warrior Pendragon, Also a warrior
Birthday:
Height: 5'8
Weight: 125

Appearance (Real Pictures//Face Claims):
View attachment 116152

Personality:
Smart
witty
Sarcastic
Daring
Bold
outspoken
Adventurous
brave
Daring

Backstory (Please be brief, save it for the IC): Grew up with her father and only her father. Her mother had left in the middle of the night. So she hadoesn't to become a warrior like her father and as she grew up. She turned into a beautiful woman and became a deadly warrior for the Vikings. Yes it is true woman do not normally fight, but she had learned since she was young and knew the ways of the fighters and would not let the men tell her other wise.

Other: Dog named Shadow and follows her every command. good with a sword better with a bow.
Finally done

Status
Not open for further replies.