Vigilance: Blood And Justice [OOC/Sign-Ups/Chat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, bit off due to the holidays. Haven't read a post since wednesday, catching up now.

Well, I'm probably going to be lurking more because I'm off school. Obviously Christmas day I doubt I'll be on but most other days I should be

sorry just working on my sample post and working on grammer

@cider

It amuses me that both of our characters are named Thomas, and they both have a brother who's name starts with J. Heh.

My post will be up soon-ish.

Hadn't even noticed. Might have gone with a different name otherwise to avoid confusion. Oh well!

I think it's fine, a little confusion is healthy to keep readers active and alert. :)

Fair enough. If nothing else, the orange blurb I start my IC posts with outta work as a dead giveaway. :>

I should have a post up soon. My last one was so...ugh...

I'll try to get Layne into a more flexible situation soon, it will take a few posts though, probably. I'll work on one as soon as I am able.

Been lurking a lot recently and I think I'm currently having writer's block ever since that terrible hangover two days ago. I'm quite sure that was the worst out of all hangovers I've experienced.

Anyway, I feel like my previous post had little-to-no action and haven't contributed anything to the on-going riots. Hopefully, I should get Jace to do some sneaky infiltration on a few posts. I might come up with something today but I can't promise it to be done immediately.

I got wrecked, my Internet provider has been, and is currently getting DDOSed. Not sure how soon I can get a post up.

I know, it's horrible. On Christmas and everything.

Speaking of which, Merry Christmas, ya'll.

Merry Christmas everyone!

For a moment, I actually thought that Christmas was over a week ago but..oh my *insert jumanji meme here*

I got wrecked, my Internet provider has been, and is currently getting DDOSed. Not sure how soon I can get a post up.

I know, it's horrible. On Christmas and everything.

Speaking of which, Merry Christmas, ya'll.

Some 'hacker group' *snort* ​were 'threatening' to take down PSN, XBL, and many of the more popular social websites on Christmas Day.

Oh no.

Going to try and catch up on the IC and see about doing a post before heading off to my parent's for Christmas. Either way whether I do or not, everyone have a safe and happy holiday!

Some 'hacker group' *snort* ​were 'threatening' to take down PSN, XBL, and many of the more popular social websites on Christmas Day.

Oh no.
Calling mid-teenage boys with a botnet a "Hacker group" is hilarious. It requites no effort what so ever to DDOS someone.

It's the grenade launcher of internet terrorism.

It was alright. Certainly not the worst, but not close to the best.

Great, as usual. :santahat:

Status
Not open for further replies.